2020: year of the ricks; the 2020s: decade of the ricks

Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:43 AM
After a long New Year’s celebration during which I imbibed just the right number of gimlets and rickaritas, I have returned to share the good news! 2020 should be the year of rick! Of course, every year is the year of rick because we ricks are paragons of wonderfulness. After all, are any of you non-ricks part of an organization that includes a vulture, a shark, a turtle, a dugan, a coconut crab, and a frickin’ barnacle? I don’t think so! This makes it a good idea to verbalize the simple fact that the year will be the year of rick every New Year’s Day. But this was a special New Year’s Day - a new decade. And I have one word for you pedants who want to claim that the new decade begins on Jan. 1, 2021 (1 Jan 2021 for you European pedants)... it is a word that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!!!!

5 comments

2000s: millenium of delusion of the ricks
gammanu95
4 years ago
I have two words for everybody here. Penis. Gimme.
MockTruck
4 years ago
I’m getting into my Tesla and getting ready to change the self-driving feature into rick mode. A certain gamma ape is going to see a high-speed Tesla coming right at him and - when he bounces off the hood - he’ll hear “WILDEBEEST!!!” ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 years ago
You'll either run out of battery life or have it catch fire before you even come close to my Raptor.
gammanu95
4 years ago
RTL is a reckon to deal with. IMO its best to stay out of his way before he whispers a word in your ear that rhymes with Schmildebeest!
Mate27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion