Border towns

Friday, April 17, 2020 5:53 PM
So, while we are all stuck at home waiting for the all clear so that we can visit TJ again, I thought I'd ask for other info. Have any of the TJ Mongers visited other border towns? Mexicali, San Luis etc. How do they compare? I remember visiting San Luis many years ago when I was a young, dumb Marine and recall hat the red light district was sorta zoned outside of town? Is hat still he case?

21 comments

safety in mexico is not the same......nobody goes to CJ (across El paso) is been over run by narco........ even cancun is getting rougher.
bdirect
4 years ago
Sounds fun, I just booked a bus ticket for San Jose Guy.
shailynn
4 years ago
I have no idea -I assume if there was good-action to be had in other areas of MX, it would have been known on TUSCL by this time - I always assumed TJ was the exception rather than the norm w.r.t. MX it being steps away from the U.S. and thus catering to the U.S. market/dollars - I get the impression most of MX functions to cater to Mexican expectations, whereas a lot of TJ may function to cater to Americans' expectations, and there's probably a good-gap b/w the two.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
papi is exactly right,,,,tj is centered around and caters to the american tourist , (like south beach fla) than say mexico city. so go where there is alot of american's tourist
bdirect
4 years ago
Nogales used to be fun. Several full service strip clubs plus an actual bordello. Much easier to get around than TJ. But, that was years ago. From what I’ve read, it’s all closed down.
mark94
4 years ago
There are clubs in most border towns I’ve been to, but the TJ zona is the biggest. In large part I think because the San Diego action is so clamped down. El Paso for instance is much more wide open so the advantage of crossing the border doesn’t outweigh the hassle there.
4 years ago
Detroit is a pretty solid border town just sayin
Muddy
4 years ago
How are the clubs in Windsor? Vancouver is not worth the trip.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
I don't think any where in N.A. can compare to TJ or even HK alone.
TJ Lee
4 years ago
^ I think TJ and HK are both in NA
twentyfive
4 years ago
I went to Nuevo Laredo when I was in college. In Texas, it was referred to as "Boystown". It damaged my mind for a while. NASTY place. I still remember the smell of the douche water. YUCK !!!
Warrior15
4 years ago
Meanwhile, a different kind of supply chain disruption. From the Don Surbur blog Along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border through which the vast majority of illegal drugs cross, the normally bustling vehicle traffic that smugglers use for cover has slowed to a trickle. Bars, nightclubs and motels across the country that are ordinarily fertile marketplaces for drug dealers have shuttered. And prices for drugs in short supply have soared to gouging levels. "'They are facing a supply problem and a demand problem,' said Alejandro Hope, a security analyst and former official with CISEN, the Mexican intelligence agency. 'Once you get them to the market, who are you going to sell to?' "Virtually every illicit drug has been impacted, with supply chain disruptions at both the wholesale and retail level. Traffickers are stockpiling narcotics and cash along the border, and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration even reports a decrease in money laundering and online drug sales on the so-called dark web."
mark94
4 years ago
@Goldmonger: I bounced back and forth between Windsor and Detroit all the time. Read my reviews for a Pre-COVID impression.
Longball300
4 years ago
I have been to Nogales and Ciudad Juarez once each on weekdays over the past 12 months. Both have brothels, massage parlors, and strip clubs. Most brothels don't open until 6:00 pm. Most massage parlors close at 6:00 pm. Of the women I saw, the ones in Nogales are HK 4s, typically overweight. In Nogales there was an HK 6 that I arribaed. She provided a good, but only slightly better than average, service. She was friendly and spoke a little English. In Ciudad Juarez, the first club I went to was full of HK 3s. I arribaed one girl, because I wanted to check the box. Went to another club and there were some HK 5s. Prices were equal to or a little higher than TJ and they were not anxious to bargain. I am guessing that it was more about the language barrier than it was negotiation. I have done TLNs with a puta that works in Mexicali. However, she takes the bus to TJ to spend the nights with me. She has told me a few stories, but I don't have any personal experience with the clubs. I also spent some time with a puta that worked the clubs in Monterey. Bottom line, there are putas all over Mexico and in many places mongering is legal. I have been to Rosarito and Ensenada clubs. Again, the girls are not as hot as those in TJ and the prices are a little higher. If you want the best, go to TJ. But if you happen to be in another Mexican town, likely there are putas to be had.
PutaTester
4 years ago
tahoecruz do you think TJ will go down hill like CJ and Nogales because of the rise in crime there..... CJ and nogales were great 10 years ago but the narco's ruined it, i was in tj last year and the locals were telling me to be careful.... and showed me where people were gunned down on the sidewalks around HK and the alley
bdirect
4 years ago
TJ will clean up once the gringos are back and spending money...
booji boy
4 years ago
There were some Mexican bikini girl hostesses at relaxation spa I visited in Mexico near So Calif years ago. Action took place in small rooms with air bed. One gal I liked about 25 could do CG real good, what a ride.... - Condom use required of course.. one of most things getting bikini girl on air bed knowing yer gonna get fuk her.
Player11
4 years ago
bdirect, I am going to agree with mongo. TJ is too much of an economic engine for Mexico to let be degraded by the narcos. OTOH, desperate people will do crazy things. I think the risk is from a few seeing their survival as being dependent on committing crimes against others.
PutaTester
4 years ago
@tahoecruz Much depends on the ego and plans of lesder of the carteles who run TJ, things can change in a blink of an eye. Who would have thought the US would "close" down and essentially shut down the economy? So far the leaders of the TJ controlling cartels are content with the arrangements and profits but who knows when this can change?
Cristobal
4 years ago
everything is different now in the states,,,it is crazy times,,,,, i think we have the TJ cartel boss in a denver prison now....... so i dont know who is running tj now or any power plays.
bdirect
4 years ago
I was in El Paso a lot for business in my last job, and we would spend a lot of time at our factory in Juarez. It was made VERY clear by the factory personnel that we should not even try to go out there. We would cross the border every day to go into and out of Juarez. Never went to a restaurant. Never stayed at a hotel. Just cross the border, drive to the factory, spend a few hours there, drive back. I never felt unsafe there, but you hear stories and I'm just way too risk averse. On the positive side, there are some good clubs in El Paso and very good SA girls available if you're into Hispanic ladies of course.
SteveSutton
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion