Covid-19 Ghost Town in the Far East

Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:30 PM
Someone forwarded this to me and I’m posting it for those that may like to see something new besides rioters and looters. The Philippines have had one of the most severe and longest lockdowns in the world (bordering on Marshall Law) and are just now beginning to open up. There’s no girls and no sex in the video so if you aren’t interested just skip it and don’t waste your time. I’ve seen some of this guy’s videos before and I find him annoying and pitifully ignorant about the place he calls home but I liked this video minus the host. It’s a bit long but it features Walking Street in Angeles City, Philippines like never before seen. Walking Street is the center of the bar district even though it accounts for only about 15% of all the bars and clubs in the city. It is normally full of lots of activity 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The emptiness is striking to me but the video is also probably the best walk through of the actual street that I’ve seen so pop a cold one and enjoy: [view link]

2 comments

Okay, I’m bored but WTF is it with “vloggers”? Here is a sensitive guy sitting in and “reviewing” my favorite café and not only doesn’t he show the girls but he says things like: “heed the warning though, if you’re a male you’re going to feel uncomfortable as heck…” You really should watch this one. lol https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+a+review+of+habanos+cafe+in+panama&docid=608020639862623843&mid=167073263559D2DCD89F167073263559D2DCD89F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE Note: That’s the Marriott across the street. Very convenient for your stay whenever they re-open Panama.
BabyDoc
4 years ago
I don't have a lot of Asian experience but spent a week in Guam 5 years ago. I felt like a fresh piece of meat walking down Tumon Bay's main street. It seems sailors and Marines were just starting to be tested for alcohol and going out to have fun was no longer an option. I couldn't walk more than 100' down the street without being propositioned by a woman in the door of a house of some sort of pleasure. It was strange.
mike710
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion