At what point does shit become political? aka TUSCL, you’re better than this

Monday, July 13, 2020 11:59 AM
When I created the lion character I said I’d always stay in character because the idea of a suit-wearing lion that fucks hairless ape whores and pals around with a dugan and a frickin’ vulture is funny...to me... but I’ve got to step out of character for a moment! Whenever I’ve checked in on TUSCL of late I’ve found threads about COVID and some of those get political, which I sort of understand. There is only so much you can say about COVID that isn’t political. Sure, it might be more appropriate to post that shit in the political room, but whatever. COVID sucks. The restrictions suck. I get why people want to bitch. But now we get this shit: [view link] C’mon folks. I don’t give a shit what your political opinions are. Think whatever you want to think. Vote however you want to vote. I do find incessant political posts on a strip club website a little strange, but that is just a personal opinion and I’m sure some of you think using an anthropomorphic lion as a satirical tool is strange. Or...more accurately...it used to be a personal opinion before founder created the political room. Seriously folks, one of founder’s best moves was creating the political room. C’mon, create all of the “political threads” you want in the political room, but maybe talking about frickin’ strippers is more appropriate for the front room of a frickin’ strip club website. ROAR!!!

6 comments

You’re Better Than This- No We're Not
twentyfive
4 years ago
You're Better Than This -- Are you serious? How long have you been on this site. It's a fucking cesspool of bigotry. That post you linked was started by TUSCL's lowest life, SkiCunt, a 73-year-old diaper-wearing piece of shit.
OrangeClown
4 years ago
We have idiots making threads about politics for no reason. How pathetic are they? I really don't understand these guys ~2x my age. I've also never been pathetic so...ya know.
DenimChicken
4 years ago
While we are on the subject of politics... JO JORGENSEN IS AWESOME
nicespice
4 years ago
But we aren’t talking about politics on this thread nicespice. And if we were focusing on weirdo libertarians my favorite weirdo libertarian is the guy who wears a boot on his head. No reason other than the whole boot on his head. I know nothing of that guy’s platform other than he wants to be president and wear a frickin’ boot on his head. Of course, wannabe president boot-head is still more sensible than skifredo, who is more of a butt-head with his head up his butt. Skifredo is so obsessed with “politics” that he refuses to post his political threads in the political room. I bet that boot-head fucker would post his threads about serious policy wonkism in the frickin’ political room! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 years ago
RicktheLion, you as the king of all beasts know how emotional we hairless apes have evolved. It is becoming that the most emotionally disabled hairless apes can’t resist commenting about politics, for they are missing the gene of restraint and common sense. It’s in our DNA to blabber about irrational emotional fears, all the whole creating imaginary witch hunts to justify said emotions. The one thing I learned over the years of being one if the supreme hairless apes is that nobody is special, unless you’re a Rick, then you’re a special kind of something. Keep on ROARING!!
Mate27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion