Is Covid-19 part of a monstrous conspiracy?

Friday, August 7, 2020 12:47 PM
It occurred to me that this may all be more of the attack on civilization as we know it in an attempt to reshape society in the “SJW everyone gets a trophy mold.” Now stay with me on this. For years now we’ve been bombarded with the most absurd concepts of what is deemed to be acceptable in the name of diversity (among others). In this case I’m speaking of the “Body Positive” redefinition of attractiveness. This revelation of what is going on behind the curtain hit me like a lightning bolt. Never in my life have I fucked a fat chick. Never, ever. Not even when no one was looking. Now years ago when I was drunk one charmer had me considering it but in the end it just wasn’t going to happen. Again last year I was invited to ride another really nice girl many times. She isn’t obese or phat or thick or anything like that but she has a good amount of meat on her bones. She is “fluffy”. As much as I like her I have always declined her advances because I just wasn’t sexually aroused by her body type. This is where the revelation about what’s behind Covid-19 comes in. After being locked up for months on end I just now caught myself not only fantasizing about fucking her but kicking myself in the ass for having passed on the chance. If offered the chance right now I’m sure I would be tearing that pussy up. This is what THEY want. This is all an orchestrated scam to make fat chicks look good. Damn you progressive bastards.

2 comments

"This is what THEY want. This is all an orchestrated scam to make fat chicks look good. Damn you progressive bastards." This is a man with insight 🤔
twentyfive
4 years ago
It all started here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
Tetradon
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion