Corrupt media: Jacob Blake is dead.

Saturday, September 19, 2020 5:18 AM
The following is an excerpt from an article titled, "LeBron James reacts to Lori Loughlin selecting prison of her choice." From a website titled "The Grio" and featured as a lead story on Yahoo news. I copied and pasted it because I'm sure once they're called out the article will be deleted as if it never happened, but here's the link: [view link] The article centers around LeBron's comment regarding Loughlin being treated with kid gloves, but goes on to discuss the NBA's temporary "strike" in protest of police brutality. "The NBA icon continues to use his platform to cast light on racial disparities in the U.S. Last month he was praised and heavily criticized after joining players in protest over the death of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The move put a pause on the NBA playoff games for three days." "Police shot Blake seven times as he attempted to enter his vehicle with three of his children inside. His death sent shockwaves across the country and the NBA protest forced Americans to take a closer look at racial inequality and police brutality."

17 comments

Jacob Blake; a scumbag with a felony warrant out for him for sexual assault, was tased twice and went for a knife before the police did society favor and justifiably stopped hum. A glandular case playing a child's game, when he is not sucking communist Chinese cock for money spoke out. Whiny bitch thugs spoke out about a white woman only getting sixty days jail time when famous illiterate thug Jesse Jackson who stole money from his Rainbow coalition; used it to pay off a woman he had impregnated; failed to declare it on his taxes and should have been charged, wasn't, because .... because fucking why?
skibum609
4 years ago
@ski Agree completely. But the point is they are reporting Blake as having been killed by police while the fucking asshole is very much alive. One can only assume it's intentional, unless we're to believe it was written by a so-called journalist, presumably proof-read and approved to be published on the original site, then read by someone at Yahoo who decides which articles are to be featured on their news page, and no one noticed the inaccuracy.
misterorange
4 years ago
The left wing fake news still reports that Trayvon Martin was killed by law enforcement and that the stand your ground law was used as a defense. Both are in fact lies. Had it with fake news media from the left
skibum609
4 years ago
President Trump once told the yahoo WH correspondent that they were not even a real news outlet, lol. These dumb fucks proved him right!
gammanu95
4 years ago
Blake was shot 4 times, not 7. Three shots missed. But, every damn report says he was shot 7 times. Just an example of the fake news that blindly copies what everyone says. If they can’t get the basic facts right, can you believe anything else ?
mark94
4 years ago
Personally I think the cops should go to the hospital and shoot him 3 more times so the reports will be accurate.
winex
4 years ago
Lebron does what everyone with a bit of success should do. Use it as a platform to promote justice
IceyLoco
4 years ago
The cops should be acvountable for murder. Windex. Go get a gun and shoot a black man. Pull a rittenhouse tuscl will be proud and they'll pay for your lawyer. You'll br a modern day hero. No one js stopping you
IceyLoco
4 years ago
"... Blake was shot 4 times, not 7 ..." Hmm - first I hear of this
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
@Icey - I am a conservative and live in Arizona. I have plenty of guns. We all do.
winex
4 years ago
^ not for long if the Dems get in power - it's part of their total-control strategy
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
From Wikipedia ( multiple sources ) “Sheskey attempted to grab Blake, and when Blake opened the driver's side door and leaned in, Sheskey grabbed him and fired seven shots towards Blake's back.[7][24] According to Blake's attorney, only four of the shots hit Blake.[25][26][27][28]”
mark94
4 years ago
And the VP nominee says she was proud of Blake. WTF? That’s some more Icey Loco Logic right there.
Mate27
4 years ago
I wonder what Blake's victims think of all the love Blake is getting from big name Dems who just a couple years ago were all about #metoo.
codemonkey
4 years ago
Youre missing the point that cops don't have the right to commit extrajudicial executions. Not od they have a right to brutalize individuals
IceyLoco
4 years ago
^ you miss the point that criminals shouldn't be resisting arrest and assaulting police officers and going for weapons, that is how cops end up getting killed at the rate of one a week (not to mention all the ones that get wounded)
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
@Papi - what’s wrong with pulling a weapon on a cop if it will help you avoid taking responsibility for your actions? You are clearly a racist!
winex
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion