VIP Mid Pandemic?

Wednesday, October 7, 2020 11:26 PM
I’m sure there’s been other discussions about this, but I couldn’t figure out how to search for them, and I feel new info is always the best info anyways, so I figured I’d just start a new discussion here. My favorite COI clubs are starting to reopen, and they have VIP options available. My question is how safe would you feel doing VIP dances in the middle of the pandemic? Would you do VIPs? I’m used to COI clubs where there’s pretty high mileage, how much mileage seems “safe” in a pandemic? Obviously mileage comes with its own risks, but how safe would you feel with COVID going on? Anyone been to any of the SoCal clubs since they started opening? What are they like currently? Just curious.

16 comments

@SneakySecret2 YOLO I would go see my ATF if she was available for OTC. I went to the Bare Elegance near LAX and it was not quite like before the pandemic. You can read my review: https://tuscl.net/review/370878/ I would advise you to “learn to read people’s faces” like The Gambler song says. And more than anything listen to your gut feeling/Spidy. Go ahead and live the life you want to live, just be careful out there. And remember: Pics or it didn’t happen. 😊
CJKent (Banned)
4 years ago
"My question is how safe would you feel doing VIP dances in the middle of the pandemic? Not at all. But I'm in the hobby to feel good not to feel safe. "Would you do VIPs?" Yes. Have and would again. "I’m used to COI clubs where there’s pretty high mileage, how much mileage seems “safe” in a pandemic?" None of it. Use your best judgment. "Obviously mileage comes with its own risks, but how safe would you feel with COVID going on?" Not safe at all, but it's one more risk on a list that was already pretty lengthy. "Anyone been to any of the SoCal clubs since they started opening? What are they like currently?" Not me, but there have been some pretty detailed reviews if you want to get that specific.
wallanon
4 years ago
A healthy non elderly person has more chance of dying in a car accident on the way home from the club than from this illness. I've been to a club in Southern California a couple times in the past few weeks No UHM, but pretty high mileage including OMK. No illness. Perfectly fine. I might avoid really low end clubs for the time being, that aren't the cleanest places in the best of times but otherwise I have no worries. I was really paranoid when I was young about AIDS, in the 90s. I missed out on a lot of fun due to excessive paranoia. Now we know that statistically straight people who didn't take intravenous drugs or engage in unprotected anal sex had almost no chance of getting HIV, at least in a statistically significant sense. I won't let paranoia prevent me from living my life to the full again, especially over a media hyped politicized illness. I hope others can see that life is meant to be lived to the full, not to hide in the basement at home in fear.
Dave_Anderson
4 years ago
“I won't let paranoia prevent me from living my life to the full again, especially over a media hyped politicized illness. I hope others can see that life is meant to be lived to the full, not to hide in the basement at home in fear.” i agree. and glad i’m only 70.
Jascoi
4 years ago
I wish I was within driving distance of an open strip club. I'd definitely be getting lap dances. If I had a family that depended on me I'd be more cautious, but I don't so I live my life like I want to without too much worry.
now_starring
4 years ago
Except for maybe 25 times I haven't strip clubbed much at all since May 22. You're in more danger kissing a dancer than having sex with her. If you are afraid, don't do. If you aren't afraid, go. If I got Covid and died, oh well, my bad. People who fear death, exist, they don't live.
skibum609
4 years ago
https://i.imgflip.com/3sn2fy.jpg Top Left. I did it last week. Got tested yesterday since I was in proximity to someone who tested positive; Apparently the guys delivering my new appliances that same day tested positive on Sunday. So, who's to say what's riskier - replacing appliances or banging strippers?
Dolfan
4 years ago
That depends sneaky. How old are you? If you are over 60 and/or have other comorbidities then you are probably being prudent in asking that question. If you are younger and in good health then you're simply a pussy who has let ridiculously blown out hyperbole and unmanly panic obscure the well documented realities about the virus. I do not know which camp you sit in so I cannot opine further.
rickdugan
4 years ago
I guess we should've started with asking the OP what he meant by safe. If "safe" is not catching the COVID-19 virus, then you get a straight line discussion. If it's some other special math on how a stranger would fare if they happened to catch a virus, have fun with that.
wallanon
4 years ago
If one is gonna club one should assume they will catch it and be ok with that reality - if one is gonna be clubbing with sweaty-hands then best to wait till conditions w.r.t. the virus change.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
I have clubbed a few times since things opened back up and have done VIP sessions of either 30 or 60 minutes each time. Most involved extras. The only thing that has prevented me from clubbing more is that I usually club in other cities 2-4 hours away while there for the day on business and my company has eliminated all business travel through the end of the year as a precaution. It is just like any of the other risks that come with the hobby - take precautions and get tested regularly and hope you don't catch anything. As always, if something doesn't seem right don't take the risk.
whodey
4 years ago
Counting all the times I've gotten private dances or VIP since first re-opening of clubs, I'll be surprised if I haven't caught it (Even though I haven't felt sick at all recently.).
Eve
4 years ago
If you are concerned about Covid just make sure you wear a condom
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
^ That's whats kept us all healthy all this time! 😆
Eve
4 years ago
😎
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Thanks everyone for the advice!