RIP Eddie

Monday, October 19, 2020 5:32 AM
Seriously fellas, I cried many a tear when I heard about this. Just remember he lived a full life. Many live and toil in quiet obscurity but Eddie was truly one of a kind. Yes, that is right. It is almost two years since Eddie the masturbating otter shook off this mortal coil. [view link] I’d rub one out in his memory but I think I’ll fuck a whore instead. Let’s see if I can find the phone number for John Smith’s DS. ROAR!!!

9 comments

Awww, sorry to hear this
MackTruck
4 years ago
What? a rick exhibiting his sensitive side. Is the world coming to an end there must be a logical explanation. Anybody?
elmer
4 years ago
@ElmerFudd: Just more evidence that 2020 is a fucked up year.
IfIGottaBeDamned
4 years ago
"His arthritis clearly didn't hold him back, because in another video Eddie was caught literally sucking his own dick." That is some funny fuckin' shit.
misterorange
4 years ago
I think we all could relate to Eddie. Sad.
Studme53
4 years ago
It's a shame that he had to suffer that cruelty his whole life. Why couldn't someone just take him to a strip club on occasion so he wouldn't have to suffer from chronic blue balls. A good FS VIP or at least regular LDKs could have improved his life drastically.
whodey
4 years ago
Sad news. Another reason to hate 2020. RIP Eddie.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Side note - why is it cute when an otter does it, but people get all up in my grill?
Studme53
4 years ago
Studme53, they’re just jealous because you need to be small to be considered it for be cute.
Mate27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion