Top 40 Lists - members on Ignore

Thursday, October 22, 2020 1:11 PM
Wow, looking at the list it is no surprise who has the largest number of ignores, but who would have thought that Papi would have 20. He has more that twentyfive and Rick Dugan. WTF? I think Papi is like Switzerland, always keeping the peace and staying in the middle.

39 comments

No, Papi has become quite vocal about his conservative values this election. Although I am surprised that he has more ignores than other overtly political posters.
gammanu95
4 years ago
The dugan having ANY ignores is unbelievable. He is the smartest hairless ape on the planet. You would do well to learn from him. Regarding the rest of y’all... meh. Some folks ignore ya, some don’t. Comme ci comme ça Hell, I even understand why some of you ignore yours truly. You just can’t wrap your brains around my fundamental rickness. Well, I can’t help it if I’m too rick for you. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 years ago
There was a point in time when Papi had the most trusts, but in the last two years many of our better posters have dropped off the board and what we’re left with is a bunch of sorry fools that have no respect for decency and collegiality. I always say, it’s ok to disagree but too many here carry it too far
twentyfive
4 years ago
I missed the political thing. I don’t read any thread that is political
RTP
4 years ago
Yeah, I checked the site on the old format and I have 17 ignored—high than some individuals but I’m not on the list. But I think founder said it’s based off what happened more recently? But either way, Papi is way up in his # of followers, so it works out.
nicespice
4 years ago
Methinks it's partly accidental. I've inadvertently hit 'ignore' on the old format and later fixed it. And maybe partly political.
gSteph
4 years ago
It doesn't mean anything. It comes down to people's motives
IceyLoco
4 years ago
My Ignores are probably Chinese misinformation trying to subvert my conservative posts - just sayin'
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Mine are Russians for trump lulz
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Where can you see how many ignores a member has? I’d suspect I have several members ignore me, mostly the ones that don’t matter.
Mate27
4 years ago
^ Home/Top 40/Top 40 Members Ignored
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
I subscribe to the theory of Occam’a Razor - don’t make any more assumptions than necessary to explain a thing. If someone puts someone else on ignore, it’s because they simply either don’t find the member’s posts useful or worth their time. Or, they just flat out disagree with them, which is wussified IMO. I have the trolls on ignore and I’m sure members have me on ignore and that’s just fine by me.
Hank Moody
4 years ago
Don't forget that in addition to trolls and fools, we have the useless and ignorant pieces of shit like RandomLoser and 25iq, who aren't worth the time and effort to read their lies and delusions, much less the $2 cost to send them to hell.
gammanu95
4 years ago
Aw, I didn’t make your list. That’s sweet.
Hank Moody
4 years ago
Put them names by those ignores so I can run it up one time 😤
WavvyCain
4 years ago
This site got so many Pussys on it
WavvyCain
4 years ago
Just to be clear, I do not threaten or promote violence online. I meant that I would give them each $1 in pocket change to hitchhike to Venezuela, since they love Communism and to leave America after Trump's re-election.
gammanu95
4 years ago
No, Jimmy, I haven't decided if you're deliberately ignorant, or just born stupid. I suspect the latter.
gammanu95
4 years ago
Gammanu youre backtracking now. You said what you meant and an averagr person interprets it as a threat to those whi are not bigots like you. You wish them dead. Youre a sick fuck. At least own up to it
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Ha. There’s my boy. 👍🏼
Hank Moody
4 years ago
Does anyone remember gramma nuttty as a fruitcake calling me and Nina “porch monkeys” and threatening to beat me up at a club in Sarasota last month but no he doesn’t promote violence gtfoh ya little fuckn pussy
twentyfive
4 years ago
BTW little punk bitch never showed up told everyone here that he was gonna kick my ass what a sorry little shit, gramma nutty as a fruitcake is.
twentyfive
4 years ago
I probably view the bullshit different than others because in my job all I do is fight all day long and get called names. Today was "bully", "overly aggressive". "antagonistic" etc. Who cares. I am pissed that two people who had me on ignore, took me off it and i am down to 26.
skibum609
4 years ago
Skibum id add bellicose belligerent and uncooperative lulz
IceyLoco
4 years ago
25 I remember you threatening people on here and saying how youd shoot poor black kids coz they'll want to rob you
IceyLoco
4 years ago
^ How many ignores do you have PhatBoy does anyone have more than you ? You’re a born liar and none of what you ever post is true
twentyfive
4 years ago
Skibum, and I'm just making an honest observation here, you are all of those things. You are probably the angriest and most disagreeable non-troll poster. Juat as other members run around trying to convince us of their education or income (blatant bullshit), your constant declarations of blissful happiness are in conflict with very angry, hate-filled posts.
gammanu95
4 years ago
Skibum is the smartest person on here though. 25 youre not lulz. Liar liar pants on fire
IceyLoco
4 years ago
^ LOL Anyone that cares what you think needs serious help
twentyfive
4 years ago
Nope I always keep it real. Your problem is you have a very myopic world view
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Apparently, you can ignore yourself now, but you can't see how many have ignored you if you're not in that top 40.
gammanu95
4 years ago
You could have done that before. I tried it for a while to see how it works lulz
IceyLoco
4 years ago
If one gets ignored, does it mean that they have finally hit the TUSCL high roller status?
Nidan111
4 years ago
Gam; your observation is based on your feelings about the emotion behind my words. Also, your assumption that I am not trolling simply proves that no one on this site is a better troll than I am. You simply want to believe in your heart that I am angry because that's your perception. As far as my education I state the truth. As far as my income, you cannot find one post where I say what I make, or allege I am anything other than what I say I am, never claimed to be rich either. So to me you're just another fraud making assumptions, or lying. So cut the "honest observation" bullshit, every fraud on earth begins the lies with phrases like that. Of course you will consider this a dishonest post; simply because that's what you would do. Be secure in your fantasy world. I have a haircut; then off for the last foliage hike of the year with my wife, in the Blue Hills reservation. Full disclosure: Another great New England weekend planned and next week: Florida.
skibum609
4 years ago
I don't consider that a diahonest post, but your level of comprehension of what I wrote was shockingly poor. In short, every single word of that was wrong. Lying about education award goes to RandomLoser, who wants the world to believe that he graduated with a physics degree from MIT, a philosophy degree from Oxford, and a law degree from Harvard. Yet he writes and reasons like a child, and most likely flunked out of community college. Lying about income award goes to 25iq, whon desperately insists that he is a millionaire construction magnate. Looking at his verbiage and lack of principle, he is a low-bidding subcontractor at best and (more likely) a ripoff, fly-by-night handyman at worst. If you want to out yourself as a troll, I willtake you at tour word.
gammanu95
4 years ago
...take you at your word. That you profess to love freedom and representative government and admit to being 25IQ's cockholster in the same sentence, makes that very easy to believe. But as a troll, you also admit to no credibility, no moral direction, and to being another useless non-contributor to this board.
gammanu95
4 years ago
^ I still own you,twat, thought you had me on ignore lololololol
twentyfive
4 years ago
BTW when it comes to lying about shit tell us about your third world MD wife. What a dipshit you are gamma nutty as a fruitcake If you own a business it’s likely to be a kook aid stand
twentyfive
4 years ago
If you notice, @GammaNu claims to have me on ignore, yet he's obsessed with insulting me over and over in multiple posts. @GammaNu is a guy who started a thread stating that the death of @Nina's relatives was a silver-lining to the pandemic, yet he's an authority on what constitutes good behavior on the board. For the record, @Gamma, the part about about the PhD in physics from MIT isn't too far off. One of the grads from my alma mater picked up another Nobel prize this year. We have the highest number of Nobel Prizes, per capita, in the world.
RandomMember
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion