I want this guy’s job

Friday, December 18, 2020 6:33 PM
I want this guy’s job [view link]

18 comments

I’m telling you stud I respect what your into and it’s not my thing at all (girls need some fat on them imo) but one of these days you are gonna get duped by a tranny mark my words.
Muddy
3 years ago
lol there's this soccermom I follow on the gram that does the same thing. she's nowhere near in shape of the model in this video but for a late 30's workout queen she is stupid hot. She posts no less than 20 photos of her posing per week and there's always this dirty, old, jacked up "trainer" in each of her photos. I'm certainly not complaining about her posting so many photos half naked but I always think "starved for attention much?" and she's always complaining on why she can't find a guy to date... wonder why?
shailynn
3 years ago
Ha ha - she’s all woman, and face and legs are so gorgeous - but she is almost to muscular - but not quite
Studme53
3 years ago
I want to be an oil boy: [view link]
jackslash
3 years ago
That dude has no idea what he is doing
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
That's fucking disgusting.
misterorange
3 years ago
She’s fucking hot, especially from behind.
Mate27
3 years ago
Ha ha - I was thinking about that Dumb & Dumber scene too. Funny stuff. Interesting how the opinions on fitness babes vary. I think they’re the sexy thing in the world, others find them “disgusting” . Maybe that’s why super fit dancers are unicorns.
Studme53
3 years ago
^^ fit girls are hit because their bodies are built for sex. Strippers who are delicate flowers or too much junk in the trunk tells me some finesse is needed, and I like girls who can take a pounding or give it if they’re on top.
Mate27
3 years ago
Pass. 1 wrong move with my hands and she would kick the shit out of me. :)
shadowcat
3 years ago
Mmm, not my type. The body is too cut for my taste in women, and the face is RBF. But, I'd take the oil boy gig on in my spare time.
gammanu95
3 years ago
I don’t want anybody else’s job. Don’t care what said job is. My job is bein’ a frickin’ rick and that’s the best job on the whole frickin’ planet!!! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 years ago
"I’m telling you stud I respect what your into and it’s not my thing at all (girls need some fat on them imo) but one of these days you are gonna get duped by a tranny mark my words." ^ getting duped by trannys is the best! 😉
BBBC
3 years ago
I just want to buy a girl a few drinks! 😎
Musterd21
3 years ago
Yeah she's a little bit too lean/fit/muscular and although her face looks ok in some pics she's ugly in others but if I had a chance at her I'd happily be all over it!
TheeOSU
3 years ago
?
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
3 years ago
"Ha ha - she’s all woman, and face and legs are so gorgeous - but she is almost to muscular - but not quite" ^ Hell yeah Studme53! With all of that muscle I almost got a boner! If she had a pole and not a hole i wouldn't be able to resist!
BBBC
3 years ago
C’mon - she’s a wet dream come true -damn! [view link]
Studme53
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion