TO THE PAWG LOVERS HERE...

Monday, January 11, 2021 7:12 AM
this is something i always want to see in every strip club: [view link]

13 comments

at the 50 second mark where it goes bop bop bop is just so fucking beautiful.
rattdog
3 years ago
Sadly most guys on this forum would call that gross, a 1/10, etc. To each their own. Me however, like one commenter on the youtube video said "I would DEFINITELY go play in that snow".
TFP
3 years ago
Damn - that’s a sexy booty! The only disappointment is that Alexis Texas didn’t get naked and start a clap off! I love me some fat booty!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
To each their own.
skibum609
3 years ago
Since there are always one or two PAWGs in some clubs that I visit (I know that there are clients for that), but I've found no woman that would allow me to overlook seeing that much ass and enjoy their entertainment offering. While my preference is a spinner type that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed "rounded", but Ms, Banks is far beyond my capacity to deal with that much ass (paid or unpaid).
rockie
3 years ago
Yeah, I'd hit it....if she allowed so!
clubdude
3 years ago
Only in America, land of obesity, would she qualify as a PAWG.
Electronman
3 years ago
That ass is so fake its ridiculous.
chessmaster
3 years ago
I love it...
amorgaudium
3 years ago
I don't know what a PAWG is. Is it a new term for BBW?
Dave_Anderson
3 years ago
Phat ass white girl.
shadowcat
3 years ago
That ass you can tell is fake as hell. I like me a thick girl, but you gotta eat and squat your way to it, no plastic shortcuts.
Muddy
3 years ago
is the ass fake as hell? why of course it is. and i don't give a shit. however she got that ass to the way it is, as well as how she uses it, the visual of bop bop bop just jump starts my senses and mind. she might have tried natural ways - slob like eating, hiring a personal trainer, alcohol, etc. but biological factors prevented the desired results from happening. either that or she's a lazy fuck and thus the operating table. then again, how many fake tits have you seen in the strip clubs over the years? or how about how many girls have you seen that have nice hair as a result of hair extensions? how many painted faces? and so on. some girls feel the need for artificial assistance.
rattdog
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion