Yes, I think you CAN judge a book by it's cover...

Wednesday, January 20, 2021 5:11 PM
The first glimpse into the new Biden administration: a briefing by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. Joe has selected a Press Secretary who can barely complete a single sentence without 2 or 3 times saying "uhh" or "umm." Is babbling like a nervous moron a qualification for one of the most prominent public speaking jobs in the world? [view link]

18 comments

Listen Jack, wait until you see the tranny Assistant Health Secretary I hired. That's right I hired a mentally ill person who pulled his/her parents out of a retirement home and then sent Covid patients into them so they could die. WE already had 8,000 covid deaths on my first day in office. If you don't like it we can have a push up contest. Democrats cheat to win and we cheated our ass off this election. Say good bye to the USA we gonna be owned by China soon, my boss Xi says it's time.
CommanderinThief
3 years ago
A pediatrician! Yeah, if any of you have young sons (preferably 8-12 years old) that needs a new doctor, send them to this dude. https://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/2020/07/GettyImages-537503904.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2309px%2C1298px&resize=1200%2C675
misterorange
3 years ago
Jen is a great spokesperson and great Communist, her hair also has a nice musty smell. Xi please see I am doing my best to turn America into a Communist hell hole just like us Democrats promised, we serve you for many reason. Me and the Biden's mostly for money, that goofy nerd Swallwell who farts on live air fell into the honeypot, Fang Fang is a decent seven but for a loser like Swalwell she might as well be a 10, you got him cheap! https://floridianpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-11.46.58-PM.png
CommanderinThief
3 years ago
Joe, one thing you have going for you, your daughter is hot - like girl next door MILF hot.
shailynn
3 years ago
Well Shailynn I always thought so, you should do a search and see what we did she writes about it in her diary, those showers weren't creepy and her and her cousin were always having a good time with Daddy Biden, and you know that Jack.
CommanderinThief
3 years ago
https://hips.hearstapps.com/ell.h-cdn.co/assets/17/06/1486571283-elle-0217-fair-play.jpg Sweetheart... is that a new shampoo you're using?
misterorange
3 years ago
she's gone a little heavy on the botox, but what soccermom MILF hasn't these days...
shailynn
3 years ago
"Is babbling like a nervous moron a qualification for one of the most prominent public speaking jobs in the world?" No, but having old press conference vids where your tits are as big as your head doesn't hurt. Don't mind me. I'm just staying on message.
wallanon
3 years ago
I applaud Biden for picking a mentally challenged woman as spokesperson for him.
skibum609
3 years ago
Good God she is hard to listen to for more than say, 20 seconds at a time. No doubt a good strategy for Joe as peeps will just change the channel whenever she starts talking.
Longball300
3 years ago
Biden should have offered the job to KellyAnn Conway. She is quick to spout incredibly impressive bull shit. I doubt she cares who she works for. CrazyJoe could be taking an explosive dump on the floor in the press room - and she would not miss a beat discussing policy.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Maybe Kayleigh could have just dyed her hair red.
Longball300
3 years ago
"CrazyJoe could be taking an explosive dump on the floor" Nah, he just shits in his pants and it eventually falls out the bottom while he's walking around. If you ever see him pacing back and forth for no apparent reason, make sure you're wearing a mask and step up your social distancing from 6 feet to at least 12.
misterorange
3 years ago
the spokescunt err i mean the spokesperson may have stammered here and there with her speech presentation at the podium. but did anyone notice that she didn't miss a beat whenever she would flick her red hair?
rattdog
3 years ago
Thanks for the psa misterorange. CrazyJoe sounds like my dog when he gets the shits!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
In between the ums and errs did she claim Biden had the largest inauguration crowd ever?
Hank Moody
3 years ago
She speaks better than Biden though let’s give her that
Muddy
3 years ago
COME ON MAN GIVE ME A BREAK!!
CommanderinThief
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion