Question: Why do you consider it normal to drink cow’s milk but...

Friday, January 22, 2021 5:59 AM
...weird to drink the milk of a sexy female hairless ape? If you consider it normal to suck on the tits of a sexy female hairless ape but weird to suck on the cow’s teats?

16 comments

I’m askin’ for a friend. A friend who woke up in the barn filled with cows. And many empty bottles of tequila. And a belly full of milk. But no guessing the name of said friend. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 years ago
I’ve never gotten the opportunity to hang with a “lactating” woman before. BTW do Ricks like chicken nuggets?
shailynn
3 years ago
I was (un)pleasantly surprised once during a LD... she was embarrassed and I was in a state of PL shock... after a few moments no biggee; tasted like chicken.
Longball300
3 years ago
^ Some girls have daddy issues, I assume some guys have mommy issues
twentyfive
3 years ago
I've tasted the breast milk of a number of women, including several strippers. It's rather sweet. It goes well with lasagna.
jackslash
3 years ago
I have no problem drinking milk from female hairless ape tits - or directly from a cow. I would find it far less arousing coming directly from a cow, but I will let my therapist work through those issues with me privately.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Who says it’s weird to drink breast milk? I don’t have a breast milk fetish, but I have tasted it on a few occasions. Tastes pretty much like cow’s milk, except sweeter. Very tasty actually.
doctorevil
3 years ago
I stopped drinking cows milk in 1964 when the USAF sent me to Japan for 2 years. The only milk available was recombined powdered milk and took an immediate dislike to it. Tried once when I got back to the U.S. but had lost my taste for it. But I see a lot of guys posting on here that really go for that dairy queen look in dancers. So it surprises me why they wouldn't like human breast milk.
shadowcat
3 years ago
Was it Rickyboy who had a belly full of milk, Rock the Lion?
Mate27
3 years ago
@jackslash You wrote and I quote: “I've tasted the breast milk of a number of women, including several strippers.” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
3 years ago
My first time was a couple of years ago from a stripper. It was quite sweet.
loper
3 years ago
I got squirted by these before https://www.lemmecheck.com/gals/2016/10/brandy-robbins-topless/
crazyjoe
3 years ago
Breast milk is the gateway drug to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism .
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Crazyjoe, as CJ Kent always says pics or it didn’t happen. Looks like it happened!
Mate27
3 years ago
I was drinking breast milk long before I tried cows milk. Pretty sure most of you did as well. Now breast milk from a stripper? The 1st time came (no pun intended) as quite a surprise to me in 2006 when I did Take Out of my CF Latina spinner from Xposed in Canoga Park. I'd park in the Post Office lot next door and text her to "go on break" for an hour. She'd step out and slip into my car and we'd drive back to my place for happy fun times. This went on bi-weekly for about 6 months. But the 2nd time, she told me to suck really hard on her nipple and - blast - I got a warm, sweet shot right down my throat. Closest I've ever been (or want to be) to taking a cum shot. She laughed her ass off at my surprise for about 10 minutes before I returned the favor and had her swallow... something else. Bottom line: I don't mind it, but I don't look for, or ask for it.
herbtcat
3 years ago
Drinking milk from the breast of a sexy hairless ape before you even tried cow milk...Herb, you’re a frickin’ freak! And I mean that in a good way. When I was but a wee cub I was nourished by lion’s milk, as most lions are, but it was not until I put I my first super sexy suit and became the rick I am today that I sucked on the breast of a sexy female hairless ape. Hats off to Herb!
rickthelion
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion