Bars/Restaurants opening up in Michigan February 1st

Friday, January 22, 2021 7:47 AM
With the governor's new decree that bars can open back up with restrictions on February 1st. I wonder will clubs open backup using the same loophole as before. However there are new restrictions such as a 10PM Curfew and less than 100 people at a time/25% capacity. Do you think SC will open back up? Will you be going clubbing? Will dancers return to work?

10 comments

Yes. Yess. And yes. Silver Criket is ready to lighten my loads (internal and pockets)
PhredJohnson
3 years ago
They’re going back to requiring contact tracing forms: [view link] The curfew doesn’t matter for day shift extras but it’s really, really, bad for the non-extras clubs. I’m not sure if the West MI clubs will even bother reopening.
8TM
3 years ago
If the clubs are open I'll pry go check it out. I think we are likely going to have at least one more yo-yo cycle of closures (we will open up in Feb, case numbers will rise, we'll shut down in mid-March or April). So given I'm not in a vulnerable demographic nor have contact with anyone who is, may as well enjoy life a little before the hammer comes down again.
Strupviffle
3 years ago
Contact tracing in Michigan; Marc Mallory 2520 Oxford Road Lansing 48911 517-335-7858
PhredJohnson
3 years ago
You have to give them your ID. You might happen to find a club with a door guy that skirts the rules, but it’s not good to let lurkers reading this have a wrong impression about what to expect.
8TM
3 years ago
I will try to get the “Real Scoop” from one of the Flight Club dancers.
dirtyburt
3 years ago
How will the limits work? I figure there will be more girls working days due to curfew, and this alone will increase the number of people in the clubs. Will be very interesting to see how they control numbers, and still stay profitable enough to remain open, especially with reduced hours and clientele
audioslave233
3 years ago
I hope the club I was working at opens back up. We were rarely over 25% capacity anyway, and I still made good money.
NinaBambina
3 years ago
Yay my club is opening back up.
NinaBambina
3 years ago
What's the name of the club Nina
Ggmanspot
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion