A THICK FIT PAWG

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 6:30 AM
there are pawgs out there are artificially enhanced or were born that way. this girl actually chose to transform herself into one through the gym: [view link] below here shows her transformation from 6 years ago to now: [view link]

26 comments

Maybe I'm just an oddball but for the life of me I can't see the appeal of a big butt. I find nothing sexy about them.
elmer
3 years ago
^ I'm with Elmer on this, I just don't see the attraction of big cartoon looking asses that have come to the forefront as the "in thing".
TheeOSU
3 years ago
@Fudd - totally agree. All I see in that video is a smokin' hot babe who became a cow, apparently on purpose.
misterorange
3 years ago
Also that 2020 shot at the end seems more like the result of cheeseburgers and ice cream than 6 years in a gym.
misterorange
3 years ago
Thin and hot to fat and not. Young people are literally ridiculous. People of today are even fatter than we think. My Mom is 85 and 114 pounds, the same weight she has been for 70 years. She tells me that she was a size 6/7 when she was 15 and is now a size 0, at the same size. A woman with a dress size of 10 today would have been considered grossly overweight back on the day.
skibum609
3 years ago
If her ass is bigger than mine, I'm not interested. Here is a woman with a natural 43" butt complain about it. https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/13806581/bubble-butt-43ins-ripped-jeans-hate-attention/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
shadowcat
3 years ago
cow, sow, not worthy of a single plow - it's all good. the one from 6 years ago i'll send to your way. the one 6 years to the present i'll gladly perv on with delightful glee.
rattdog
3 years ago
that UK girl - once she loses that ass her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years will no longer be her boyfriend. poof!!!! he gone.
rattdog
3 years ago
IG: misscarriejune Very odd but hot looking girl. Little skinny girl that transformed her ass and legs into steel by doing 1,000 squats in the gym everyday, for the past 5 years.
shailynn
3 years ago
Women have convinced men that fat cellulite pocked asses are hot. Men should return the favor. Hey ladies, large pendulous beer bellies are a sign of virility. As of right now I'm canceling the gym and starting my doughnut and milkshake diet. Stay tuned for my annual YouTube updates.
datinman
3 years ago
^^ I've been following that logic for years already! Lol
misterorange
3 years ago
ME NO LIKE BIG BUTTS.....ugh.
Longball300
3 years ago
Went from somebody that has nothing to somebody that has the goods. Good job 👍
Muddy
3 years ago
I find her body to be hot. I find her body confidence - as a result of her embracing her thick fitness to be much hotter and attractive.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Jelly of the thicc girls. I don’t think they make the highest amount of money per say, but I think it comes to them the easiest. Too bad the surgeries for the ass is both expensive and dangerous.
nicespice
3 years ago
guess she's gotta have something because A cup girls are making fun of the chest she doesnt have.
topmandd
3 years ago
excellent observation 'spice. all my faves would tend to do consistently well almost every night. thick thighs and big asses are a niche market at the clubs. does not translate to top earner status but the consistent revenue is usually there. their only real competition is other thick girls. but there's enough customers for them all.
rattdog
3 years ago
I will take a pretty woman with an A cup 100% of the time over this obese, manly looking "woman"....maybe.
skibum609
3 years ago
I am for being satisfied with what you have already. I would not want my woman to get anything done boob or butt. 😘
Musterd21
3 years ago
What I meant to say was that I will take an obese, manly looking woman over a pretty woman with an A cup 100% of the time. I know what I like!
skibum6o9
3 years ago
You like tranny whores like Barrack's wife.
skibum609
3 years ago
Fatty, fatty, two by four. Can't fit through the kitchen door. If she would couple all that training with a proper diet, I might piss on fire to put her out.
gammanu95
3 years ago
My last SB did the same thing. Somehow she was convinced guys want big booties. I think it's a subculture thing.
Michigan
3 years ago
I farted
MackTruck
3 years ago
@nicespice- Interesting comment about how the thick girls make money easier. Is that because guys that like that are more likely to make it rain or what?
PaulDrake
3 years ago
Yep, the make it rain crowd. From both stage and when they twerk their ass in front of them when sitting with them at their table (often a bottle service table). My success with that group of customers is way more hit or miss but the bigger ass girls seem to get that more consistently. What I like about that group is that they are faster decision makers. They will give you money or they won’t. And some give a good amount. At my home club, I usually end up getting most of my money from older whiter regs. Nothing wrong with that because my regulars are a good pleasant group of individuals. 🥰 But I like the gratifying quicker “gimme me money” type of thing. Trying to figure out if I can find a good middle ground in weight to still appeal to both crowds. 😅 Oh and when in higher mileage locales, where customers get pissy because you aren’t doing xyz in dances, the more urban dancers are getting away with doing air dances and twerking their asses in customers faces and the customers loving it.
nicespice
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion