rickthegroundhog?!!! To bad the dugan and the shark couldn’t join us...

Wednesday, February 3, 2021 6:30 AM
It is a long-standing rick tradition to make ol’ philthegroundhog an honorary rick for a period of time. Not that wimpy lil’ hog in Punxsutawney. That Punxsutawney bitch is so subservient to damn dirty apes that he doesn’t even deserve to be called a ground hog. Nope, I’m talking ‘bout Pittsburgh Phil. That yinzer rodent is a badass - a rick at heart. So, we (me, the turtle, the coconut crab, and the vulture) just had our ground hog celebration. Dressed up in stylin’ suits. Slicked our hair back. I looked better - after all, I’m a frickin’ lion, what else would you expect. Drank some rickaritas. And fucked some hairless ape hookers OTC ‘til those metaphorical cows came home. After a certain yinzer rodent came in those hooker mouths of course. Good times...good times. Too bad our bud dugan wasn’t helpin’ out. Maybe we can all get together when we go kick “doctor” evil’s ass. ROAR!!!

5 comments

I shot Phil the Pittsburgh groundhog, and sent him off to the taxidermist. He will forever have that look before someone yells “wildebeest!”
Mate27
3 years ago
Rickaritas? Lol What ever happened to Rick the Barnacle, did COVID get him? Or is he in jail for his 5th DUI?
shailynn
3 years ago
I think you got the wrong rodent Meat-ape. I saw that crazy yinzer groundhog take out a hairless ape that disrespected him and it was hardcore, even by this rick’s standards. Crazy sumbitch jumped at least 10 meters, leading with those incisors, and bit the apes head clean off! There was ape blood all over the frickin’ place. And did Phil punctuate the battle with a hearty roar? NO!!!! Just went back to fuckin’ the poor apes wife. I’m a lion so Phil respects me. But you don’t want to cross that guy. I mean really...he’s a groundhog that lives in frickin’ Pittsburgh. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 years ago
The barnacle can talk his way out of any DUI. Would you arrest a barnacle wearing a suit? I don’t think so.
rickthelion
3 years ago
The Dugan and the shark were occupied with me, teehee 😉. Where were you mr lion? 😕🧐😯
BBBC
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion