The Raven
250 Lincoln Hwy Fairless Hills, PA 19030

VIP Room

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 6:25 AM
What is the VIP room like? Is it worth it?

11 comments

definitely law enforcement.
tin man
3 years ago
LEO would not be so obvious. BF or stalker. His next post would have been, i've heard good things about bambi. what makes her so good
K
3 years ago
Hey. LEO. GO FUCK YOURSELF! You are nothing but one big mother fucking piece of shit COWARD MOTHER FUCKER ! GO find real crime you FUCKING PUSSY! Seriously, you are a fucking cowardly PUSSY that i would absolutely love to meet in a dark alley. Guaranteed you would loose. FUCK YOU AND EVERY FUCKING COP YOU HAVE ON YOUR SIDE!
Nidan111
3 years ago
Asshole. Bring it i am good with my hands, my feet, my elbows, my knees, my head, my 45,my knife, my fucking backhoe to bury your pussy ass after we confront. Trust me. You will not win!! Guaranfucikingteed! I FUCKING HATE LEO! You pussies are absolutely chimps MAGNIFIED!
Nidan111
3 years ago
I have trained you pussies for 40 years. I will eat you for breakfast. GaranGioddamnteed!
Nidan111
3 years ago
Oh. And , by the way. Hell yes! It is absolutely worth it !
Nidan111
3 years ago
Welp, that went from 0 to 100 and back down real quick. I'm just some curious dumbass with no experience in the scene, didn't mean to start a commotion.
Vidi95
3 years ago
Well. It’s worth it. Just saying. VIP is always a fuckfest with me. However, you ABSOLUTELY have to establish what you desire. Lest you will. Walk away with the bluish balls you ever had. Hey, we have to vet the newbies. And... if you are LEO... go fuck yourself!
Nidan111
3 years ago
Who approved this review?
XanthorVIP
3 years ago
If you really are a newbie, take some time to read old discussions. Write some reviews. Rewrite them if they are rejected. Read some reviews with your free month of vip. Engage in discussions. This is a community. Join it. Build some trust. Then ask questions
K
3 years ago
So, by saying you are a dumbass makes you not law enforcement? That’s a nice try. We are very trusting guys here! Don’t worry, we will now give you all the info about dirty sexual acts in VIP now! There’s a girl with a great ass - fake tits - and a tooth - who gives a great Billy Joel in VIP. If she gets a bit toothy - just smack the back of her head to unlock her jaw....
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion