rickvice for the lovelorn

Sunday, February 21, 2021 6:23 AM
One of the many responsibilities we ricks have is giving good advice to losers in need of love (or a reasonable approximation of love). So this rick would like to share a story that you may find helpful. I recently received a PM from a TUSCLer claiming to have a wife. He said he and his wife were binging “The Witcher” on Netflix. Apparently, the wife runs off to the bathroom for a long time after Henry Cavill appears shirtless. This rick was going to inform the loser in question that his wife was simply jillin’ off ‘cuz she can’t stand his loser touch when the message continued saying, and I quote: “I don’t mind this ‘cuz it gives me time to fap one out to Cavill while she’s gone.” Now I’m struggling for what to tell the guy. And no, i can’t tell you who this is because I’m bound by loser-rick confidentiality. However, loser-rick confidentiality rules would still allow me to confirm any guesses ‘cuz that’s within my rick ethics.

6 comments

It sounds to me like has the situation "well in hand". I suspect he needs no advice from us on this...
Sgtsnowman
3 years ago
Good point Sgtsnowape. We ricks don’t judge. Though I do want to know why Skifredo wanted me to know ‘bout the fact that he faps to Cavill.
rickthelion
3 years ago
Oops... I guess I let the name of the guilty party slip. My bad...NOT!!!
rickthelion
3 years ago
You sure the wife wasn’t just microwaving some cheesesticks?
rick_the_cheesestick
3 years ago
This is where communication is essential. Save the wife a trip to the bathroom to pull out her hitachi. Tell her how you also enjoy jerking one out to Eddie Redmane (no homo) - and the problem is solved. If his wife has some lube and tissues in the bathroom - make sure she shares them. Nothing is more embarrassing when neighbors stop over than a navy sofa riddled with white spots...questions about snail trails aren’t as bad.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
You know when you sometimes bit into a hot cheesestick and that white juice comes out? Yeah that’s what’s on the sofa.
rick_the_cheesestick
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion