A lesson for Mr. Goat courtesy of rick the frickin’ chicken

Sunday, February 28, 2021 5:46 AM
I like San Jose Goat. He’s got moxie - for an assraped goat. But I recently saw a story that illustrates why he’ll never be a rick: [view link] Some damn dirty ape wanted a chicken to fight other chickens. What did Mr. Chicken do? Did he lament his fate and go along with it? NO!!! He stabbed the ape in his groin and frickin’ killed him! That bird has some true rickness inside him. ROAR!!!

4 comments

Why was Mr. Chicken sent to a farm instead of a prison? This is another example of the lenient treatment given to famous athletes.
jackslash
3 years ago
I like chacken fangers
MackTruck
3 years ago
I’ll tell you why Mr. Chicken ain’t in prison Mr. Slash: justifiable apeocide!!! Chicken didn’t want to fight, ape wanted him to fight. So chicken stabbed ape in the dick. Ape got some fight. Just not the way he wanted. Chicken brought a knife to that fight and all the ape brought was his tiny little dick. Knife won! That is some poetic justice right there. I mean really. Imagine if we were still in Roman times and some emperor told me to fight gladiators in the coliseum. Would I put up with it? Well, I’d probably say “thanks for the snacks” and eat the frickin’ gladiators. But I kick me some emperor ass if I wasn’t hungry! Same principle for the chicken. He’s now fuckin’ some sexy hens on the farm...and possibly the farmers wife too...
rickthelion
3 years ago
It’s be awhile since Apoopdeep posted here. I wonder if this was one of his relatives?
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion