15 DEAD. Is it Biden's fault?

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 12:32 PM
[view link] "We believe there was 27 passengers in this SUV that struck a semitruck full of gravel," emergency room managing director Judy Cruz said in a Facebook Live video. Place your bets, place your bets... 27 (yes, twenty-seven) "passengers" in a Ford Expedition, 10 miles north of the CA/Mexico border. Any chance these were illegal border crossers inspired by Joe Biden? CNN (at this very moment) is still pushing the narrative that Trump caused the Capitol riot with nothing but his words, which were no different than words used by politicians for a couple of centuries. Meanwhile, old Sleepy Joe isn't so sleepy anymore. He practically begged these people to come here illegally (through his words and, more importantly, his actions) and now 15 are dead. Move along. Nothing to see here. White house still says there's "no crisis at the border." Yeah Joe, you're the hero of immigrants, because you're so smart and a humanitarian. [view link]

15 comments

When do the impeachment hearings begin ?
Warrior15
3 years ago
Oh wait. The Dems control the House. There will be None.
Warrior15
3 years ago
You never know... they're teaming up pretty heavily against Cuomo. Maybe this will be how they get Harris into the big chair.
misterorange
3 years ago
That's 15 votes the democrats won't be able to buy!
shadowcat
3 years ago
I saw a report about this earlier today. WTF with 25-27 people stuffed in a SUV? It's still early but the media's reverse spin on it should be interesting.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
It's sample math. Have starved migrants lured in with promises of free food and welfare checks take up less cubic footage. You get more new voters brought in per vehicle this way. As for the Cuomo thing, it's not indicative of a sea change in NY political thought. He's apparently been pissing people off for years, but until they knew they had Trump out of office they needed him. Now they don't need him so they can put the knives to him and pave the way for the far more woke DeBlasio. They don't suddenly care about the truth, they just care less about Cuomo because the elections are over.
Sgtsnowman
3 years ago
This wont make headlines in liberal media. However, it looks like I wont be able to build my 2nd house in Austin until 2022.
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
3 years ago
Exactly sgtsnowman. MMS actually spun the NY covid disaster as him being hero because they didn't want any bad stories about democrats during the election. Complete joke.
yahtzee74
3 years ago
NY Governor Cuomo logic: (2nd Amendment only applies to hunting) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKXJ6VTlAM
misterorange
3 years ago
Here's some good advice from Joe Biden https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpj-BEPnSg Because most of Americans live where his advice is legal to do. And yeah, I'm unlikely to get home invaded in NYC. It's mostly Kentucky or Montana where home invasions happen.
misterorange
3 years ago
Thats crazy! That’s like turning a Ford Expedition into one of those clown cars - but stuffed with immigrants. I’m not blaming Biden. This is a series of poor choices made by folks who think American will offer opportunities.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Every time I see posts like this I start hearing banjo's playing in the background. How the fuck does a tragedy like this become a forum for political messaging.
twentyfive
3 years ago
Because progressives have made everything political and illegal vermin is once again flooding the vermin because of Democrats. That's why. This is on Biden and every Democrat you fucking murderers. By the way lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. This is no more a tragedy than a bartender serving a drunk alcohol and letting them drive off. Its expected and you progressives tricked these people into coming here and killed them. Good morning killer progressives. Listening to Foggy Mountain breakdown as I think about the murderers on the left.
skibum609
3 years ago
I heard what they do is remove all the back seats and then stack the illegals in like cordwood. Geez, I thought it was bad when I took 11 teenagers to a rock concert in my Dad's 1978 Suburban. Thing handled like a Pig; just not designed for that high of a GVWR. Those poor people; no way to die. My political comment - Yes, the immigration policies enacted by the current administration will most certainly embolden the influx of illegal immigration and manifest itself in situations such as this.
Longball300
3 years ago
Is that coded as pizza or pasta? Back in the 70s you saw these numbers achieved once a year when a pickup truck rolled over in Arizona. To be racist, Mexicans or Papago usually. Rural people with big families. Didn’t care so much about la migra back then but may not have been citizens or legal residents. That was back when we had freedom.
CarlitosPeligro
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion