How many diff clubs have you been to?

Friday, March 5, 2021 12:13 PM
Looks like 75 different clubs in my career as a monger. About 14 diff states and 2 Canadian Providences ( total of 240 reviews). I think the data base only goes back to 2004. I had a few club visits before that, so maybe 300 total club trips. With approx 30 visits to Playhouse lounge, 25 stops to Club Risque in Bristol PA, 15 visits to Foxtails in Manville NJ and 15 to Frankies Tavern in NJ, ( got these stats thru my old reviews) back to 2004. What was interesting is how many trips involved both club risque and Playhouse Lounge on same day. I used to drive to Delaware for business a lot and would stop at Club Risque on my way home, have a drink and maybe a lap dance, then make the under 15 minute trip to Playhouse to finish things up. No longer working that job that took me , besides Delaware for the day, all over the county , my clubbing has greatly diminished, but my wallet is better for that.

36 comments

Probably 30 total. When I started clubbing there were 18 clubs in Indianapolis and I went around to all of them at least once to see what they were like. Some were so bad I never went back to them. I have also been to six other smaller city Indiana clubs. Outside of Indiana, I went to three clubs in Dayton and three in Las Vegas. Dayton is like Indianapolis but Vegas is completely different. The Vegas girls were prettier but a little less friendly. In Indianapolis with few tourists and mostly locals they think you might come back if they are extra nice.
docsavage
3 years ago
This is a stat that used to be displayed for TUSCL users. I’d like to see it come back. I think I was at around 200 before it disappeared. My true number is probably close to double that though because I have been going to clubs long before I joined this site.
doctorevil
3 years ago
At least several hundred for me also, I traveled a lot. I would also like to say that stuff come back to Tuscl. A small point but I know it bugs Canadians when you don’t know their divisions are provinces not providences. I guess it depends which US Statute you come from.
3 years ago
Hard to say .... it’s been a long career. Despite my long travel history, when it comes to mongering, I tend to stay close to home and hit the same reliable places over and over. As best I can recall, total clubs visited is probably less than 75 but definitely at least 65. About half of those clubs have been in Texas (Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio) the rest were clubs across the USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Other than the clubs outside in Texas and SE Asia, most of the others I went to only once or twice. A more interesting question is “how much money have you spent in strip clubs during your mongering career?” I could only come up with a rough guesstimate and I’d keep it simple by just using the foreign exchange rates applicable at the time and not adjusting the past dollar figures for inflation.
reverendhornibastard
3 years ago
About 40. Amazingly, none of the monger "hotspots" like Atlanta, COI, Miami, or Tijuana. My favorite city I hit on the regular is Providence. I'll do Atlanta this summer or fall, and when Germany gets its shit together on the vaccine, I'll get my FKK wings.
Tetradon
3 years ago
I did a rough count from memory, I am guessing about 40 clubs and somewhere around 10 states. I probably am forgetting some, It’s been over a 50 years of clubbing.
FishHawk
3 years ago
The simple answer is not enough. Probably in the range of 60-75 total most before I started on TUSCL. 10ish in the Cincinnati area (back when there were that many around Cincy), 8ish in Dayton, 8 in Columbus, 6 in Indianapolis, 10 in Louisville, 5 in Lexington, 3 in Akron, 3 in Tennessee, 2 in Virginia, 2 in West Virginia, 4 in Florida, 5 in Vegas, 2 in California, 3 in Detroit, 2 in St Louis and probably a few others that I don't remember.
whodey
3 years ago
13. Oh my goodness, that's an unlucky number. Getting my 1st shot Monday. I'll have to move on to #14 soon.
gSteph
3 years ago
Before the TUSCL club count went away I was about 105 (can’t remember the exact #) – South-Florida (SoFlo) where I live has a lot of clubs in the tri-county area thus the majority of my club-#s is from SoFlo particularly after I joined TUSCL and was recon-ing a lot of clubs b/f I settled on a rotation. I don’t travel for work, nor do too-much personal-travel; o/w w/ all the clubbing I have done particularly after I joined TUSCL in early-2012, I’d likely have a much-higher club #s – I started clubbing in Dallas in 2000 although I didn’t club as much then as I did post-TUSCL starting in early-2012 – counting my pre-TUSCL clubbing I’d say my club-#s would go from ~105 to maybe ~120-125. Outside of SoFlo I have clubbed in Orlando; Tampa; Jacksonville; Midway (GA); Atlanta; Dallas; Houston; Jersey; Philly; DC
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I'm at 25, across...six states, I guess? Mostly upper Midwest and TX, some CA / AZ years ago. Going to be difficult to increase that number; my "stop by for an hour or two on the way home from work" MO becomes a lot more difficult when "work" is in the downstairs office... damned WFH.
Ferdinx
3 years ago
No way to get an accurate count, as over my 25+ year "club career" I have travelled to most US states, plus 30 additional countries. If I had to estimate, I'd say at least 100 in the US, and perhaps another 40 across England, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Check Republic, Poland, Caribbean Islands, Singapore, Shanghai, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Sydney, and Melbourne. Note that some of those international "clubs," were also brothels that typically had a front room where the customers connected with the "dancers" to chat, drink and get laps before optionally selecting a provider who took them to the "back room.
herbtcat
3 years ago
I'm at around 50 all over the US. The majority being in Portland, San Francisco, and Phoenix.
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
I lost track a long time ago. Easily 200+ and probably closer to 250 or more. I was clubbing long before I joined tuscl and didn't even review every club I visited since joining the site.
rickdugan
3 years ago
I've danced in 18 or so clubs since I started a number of years ago. I love seeing new spaces. They're all similar yet so different
Hashtagyesastripper
3 years ago
At least 25 in the LA area and about 20 elsewhere in the USA and Germany. The more interesting question is: how many clubs have you cummed in? All but one or two.
Dain
3 years ago
This is about the 3rd dick measuring thread of this genre I've responded to. In over 4 decades of clubbing I'd say I've been to over 150 different clubs in 25 or so states, 1 US Territory, and 2 foreign countries. Since joining Tuscl in late 2005, 60 to 70 different clubs in 15 different states/US territories.
minnow
3 years ago
I mongered (and clubbed) for a little more than a year and visited a total of 17 clubs in SoCal and TJ.
Cristobal
3 years ago
I mostly visit clubs when traveling and have been to about 250 different clubs in the U.S., Canada, and Tijuana. I've been on TUSCL since 2014, but I started mongering long before that.
EastCoaster
3 years ago
I'm too old for this shit. Started with TJ in 1961, Bourbon Street in NOLA in 1963, North Beach in San Francisco also in 1963. Saw the first bottomless stripper in the L.A. circa 1970. Was doing anonymous reviews on TUSCL back in the late 1990's. During my 27 year marriage I only occasionally hit a club on the boys night out. after my divorce in 2002 I rally picked up the pace but I got into it with Founder in 2007 and he permanently deleted 85 of my reviews. Once Follies got established, I rarely went anywhere else. So my number of review stopped. Got my second Covid shot today. So I'll be ready to get back in the game on March 19th.
shadowcat
3 years ago
I have no idea, probably over 100. Sad part is I wish I probably never stepped foot into about 60+ of them.
shailynn
3 years ago
Eighteen for me.....Damn, I feel like a piker. 😥 I bow to your amazing totals!👏😜😎
ATACdawg
3 years ago
It’s around whatever my review count is. Aside from a few exceptions, I rarely review a club again. I wasn’t too into strip clubs before I joined TUSCL but I did hit one every once in a blue moon on a boys night out. But ask have really been to a strip club until you got “baptized” we’ll say. It certainly changes the way you look at them doesn’t it
Muddy
3 years ago
I'm gonna say between 120-140 in 13 different states. Gone into clubs probably a whole lot more than I would like to admit. But like the reverend above, I tend to keep hitting a few clubs over and over.
Warrior15
3 years ago
My numbers are very low. My estimate is about 7 different states - and about 18 clubs. I haven’t traveled as much for business. I generally find a local club - that offers what I enjoy - and I keep going there. You guys have some impressive stats!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
I had to pull up a list of states to count. I have been to clubs in 31 states. While I have travelled extensively internationally, that has never been my focus. I have only been to one foreign club, the Sundowner in Niagara Falls in its prime. Total number of clubs would be impossible to count. It would certainly be more than 100. With regard to the Reverend’s total cost musings, I am fairly certain I don’t want to know the total of my expenditures. But, I am fairly certain that at least one of those ladies used my funds to better her education levels. (Surely at least one was really doing it to pay for school).
TxVegas
3 years ago
the metro LA area perhaps is 25. vegas maybe 15. phoenix 10? tj a dozen. elsewhere i’d guess 20.
Jascoi
3 years ago
17 States 70 -100 clubs. 12 clubs 7 diff states this year.
skibum609
3 years ago
This is an interesting mental exercise. If I had just guessed off the top of my head I would have said 40-50. But when I reviewed the lists and started keeping a tally, then tried to remember all the places I'd been many years ago that aren't even listed under "closed" clubs, I came up with 106. Almost exclusively in central and northern NJ and the surrounding NY tri-state metro area, but a few in upstate NY, a few in GA from my Fort Benning days (Victory Drive), several in southern NJ/Atlantic City/Philly area, and one in Ontario. I'm sure I forgot a few, so I'd round it up to 110.
misterorange
3 years ago
Illinois, maybe 9-10. Louisiana, another 8-9. Florida, maybe 25. Elsewhere only 3, I think. Call it 45-50. I know I've forgotten a few.
gammanu95
3 years ago
30 or so
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I did a quick rundown and came up with 62 I remembered, on top of that I probably forgot another dozen or so, so I would guess around 75 in 11 States and 2 Provinces.
rl27
3 years ago
I never kept track but other than 2 clubs in Agusta Ga and 1 or 2 in Louisville Ky several years ago all of my clubbing has been in northern Oh. A wild spur of the moment guess would be around 30-40 clubs.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Probably 32 clubs in at least 7 US states and a visit to Montreal. At least 6 of those clubs have closed in the last 10 years.
rockie
3 years ago
40 including clubs that no longer exist, 13 in eastern MA, 4 in western MA, 7 in RI, 3 in CT, 1 in ME, 1 in NH, 5 in AZ, 2 in Canada, 1 in Greece, 1 in TX, and 2 in New Orleans. Not that many compared to y'all.
loper
3 years ago
oops, missed 1 in eastern ma, so, 41
loper
3 years ago
Since people are remembering clubs that no longer exist, of the nearly 70 I remember, at least 10 no longer exist.
rl27
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion