WHAT'S IN JOE'S BASEMENT?

Sunday, March 21, 2021 1:42 PM
guys got any ideas what's in there? -big jug to piss in -a hole through a mattress for the sole purpose of not shitting all over his bed -scratch and sniff books of teenage girls. smells like perfume and real nice blend of shampoo and conditioner -big ass tv

9 comments

Holy shit he is a bigger disaster even quicker than expected. Killing jobs by the thousands, his policy by design is causing a border crisis while locking down Americans and letting illegals flood in untested causing covid breakouts and ordering a media blackout. He got bitch slapped by Putin and the Chinese in an embarassing manner.has yet to do a single thing to improve the lives of Americans. Proves yet again the current Democrat parties only goal is destroying the US.
ime
3 years ago
I bet he's got a team of people trying to prep him for his first press conference (supposedly March 25) the way one would prepare for a major Presidential debate. They probably have mock reporters asking him likely questions they expect next Thursday and he's trying to memorize the correct answers. Doctors have him hooked up to an IV cocktail of Alzheimer's drugs, while debate coaches correct and fine tune his responses. They are also feeding him a steady stream of softball questions, out of fear he'll screw those up too. Q: Mr. President, what's your administration's top priority right now? A: Well we're gonna put a runway down the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue so they can drive Air Force 1 right up to the White House. It'll be just like John Travolta's house. And I won't have to go in that whirly-bird thingamajig. Q: Sir, don't you think there are more pressing issues affecting America? A: C'mon man.
misterorange
3 years ago
^ No matter how bad he looks during his press conference the media will gloss over it and report it through rose colored glasses. Things will continue that way until it's time to replace him with harris.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
It will be interesting to see if this press conference even happens.
misterorange
3 years ago
press conference - it could happen. maybe we'll see some real unprecedented shit. softball questions the size of emuu eggs given in advance. he'll record the answers and lip sync them while the conference is live. think of as a presidential version of milli vanilli. i'm actually quite surprised this hasn't been done before during the last 7 months.
rattdog
3 years ago
Currently there’s a stair master - and they’ve got Joe on it for several hours each day. Won’t they use an earpiece during his press conference? He can’t answer the basic questions - and letting him answer on his own will be a disaster! How far into the questions before he starts getting mad and losing control? Those online gambling sites must be taking odds on that?
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Years ago I always laughed at the slim posibility of Biden becoming president. I never thought he had the right stuff. But it simply took took the likes of DJT to make that happen.
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
no no no no no no!!! i'm so let down by y'all!!!! rigged elections, bad decisions made by the upper brass since the regime change, nothing good done for the average american, and so on. this has all been said throughout the entire discussion forum beyond bloody pulps. my intent of this thread was to encourage replies of levity, alleviate frustration, and just to enjoy a laugh or two or more. anyway an attempt of such: jo while at the basement heard a noise coming from upstairs. he shouts, "yo man, who's up there?" reply: "it's me kammy" 'oh yeah? what are you doing up there?" "i'm checking to see if i'm pregnant. you want to see the results? i'll throw it down to you." "sure" kam opens up the door and throws the results at jo. kam: "it's good news. i'm not pregnant. hooray!!!!" jo ignores the response as he is famished beyond the point of absolute starvation. so hungry jo is that he wound up eating the pregnancy test - a piece of cootied cunt covered cantaloupe on a tooth pick. pregnancy test negative - no bite marks.
rattdog
3 years ago
I think Joe was the last guy holding the pizza. Nobody wanted the job - so Joe got a jizz covered pie to choke down. He’s not there to do anything. Maybe he can steal wifi from a nearby hotel so he can finally use his peloton again. Then he won’t fall on the stairs so often.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion