Vaccine "Diplomacy"

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:37 PM
The Washington Post (not exactly a bastion of right-wing conservative thinking) says Biden is sending 2.5 million vaccine doses to Mexico. Within a few hours, Mexico announced it will close it's own southern border, helping to curb the flow of illegals through their country and OUR open border. To head off the expected blow-back from almost everybody, Biden sends millions of ADDITIONAL doses to Canada, ONLY to disguise the bullshit move as "lending vaccine doses to neighboring countries where there is traffic that goes back and forth." That makes about as much sense as if we found some miracle technology that would 100% prevent car accidents, and we're sending it to other countries to use before our own vehicles are equipped, because a few of their drivers come over the border. Meanwhile I've been "eligible" to receive the vaccine for over a month now, and still can't get an appointment. There is no availability. [view link]

8 comments

This is what happens when the globalist elites take over and kill America first.
gammanu95
3 years ago
NPR makes strenuous effort to talk about how many hundreds of millions of excess doses the us has signed contracts for, but yeah I’m months away from getting my dose I’m sure.
CarlitosPeligro
3 years ago
We're heading from MAGA to MASA (Make America Shitty Again)
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Sounds like our government has identified some of us as excess citizens. Must have happened when they were tallying up all the excess doses...
Sgtsnowman
3 years ago
This open borders stuff is just foolish in the age of Covid-19. This is not the time to open the floodgates and let thousands of illegal aliens in as we are still dealing with the virus in our country. We need to get control of the virus with a finite population of Americans. I think Biden sent Astra Zeneca vaccines - as they aren’t yet approved for use in the USA yet. We need to get our people vaccinated first. The fact that cartels have begun transporting people more than drugs should give folks an understanding of just how corrupt Mexico really is.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Respectfully would like to correct Papi's acronym: Made America Shitty Already
gammanu95
3 years ago
It’s Astrazenica vaccines which we haven’t approved yet and there are some concerns it may be less effective. This may be because we have more preferred vaccines for domestic use. Supposedly we’re not far away from having enough to meet demand.
boomer79
3 years ago
I'm guessing this was largely the Astra zenica vaccine which has issues with their study but was approved in canada but not the US.
JamesSD
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion