Final Four

Sunday, April 4, 2021 1:45 AM
Honestly, I thought Baylor/Houston would be the game to watch, but it was a blow-out. Gonzaga/UCLA I figured was a no-brainer, but here we are. If you're not watching, you're missing a great game. 45-44 Gonzaga at the half. It's on CBS if you want to turn it on.

7 comments

This is a terrific game. Good shooting; amazing passing; big defensive stops. And now OT!
grand1511
3 years ago
Unbelievable shot. Both teams played great. Gonzaga v Baylor for the Championship.
Cristobal
3 years ago
Oh man, that was an insane ending. Wow.
misterorange
3 years ago
Wow......Is right. My goodness! Great game all the way through. That is an instant classic and unbelievable ending. So glad it ended in that manner and not a controversial call (against either teamm).
Heellover
3 years ago
Chuck said after the game that was the best NCAA tourney game he's witnessed since broadcasting for CBB in the last 10 years. I'd can't argue with his stance. Monday night will be insane! I can't even begin to think of who to take. I would recommend looking at 1st half totals for each team and 1st half totals as well. I did that today and it worked out well for once. Also they'll throw out crazy lines for the Zags 2nd half, may want to take Baylor. Today 2nd half was +9 for UCLA even though Zags were only up 1 at halftime - jumped all over that.
shailynn
3 years ago
Outstanding offensive basketball. I think the match up of Baylor and Gonzaga is the one most neutral fans wanted. What a well played second game.
TxVegas
3 years ago
I had the over. Great game.
skibum609
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion