I Love the Smell of a Brothel in the Morning

Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:31 PM
Since my trip last Saturday, my Covid mask smells like Hotel Cascadas when put it on. I will never wash that mask.

9 comments

What smell is that? Dirty pussy or perfume?
shailynn
3 years ago
The whole place smells like pussy (aka purr fume). And a little of the other stuff.
PutaTester
3 years ago
Brothel 6th sense.
TJ Walker
3 years ago
@Tahoe, I asked @Cristobal this in another thread, but I'll ask you, too: What do you tell them at the border to get through and what do you tell them you were in Mexico for when you return? I'm planning to go next month for the first time since the shutdown.
JAprufrock
3 years ago
I love da new car smell in da morning https://images.app.goo.gl/E2kE68B81YCcJtkGA
MackTruck
3 years ago
JAprufrock not much. They don't seem to be too interested in anything I have to say going either direction. A few times I told them I was visiting a dentist. Kinda lame when you cross at 7:00 at night. However, lately they have simply asked where I am going and how long I will be in Mexico. I try to answer them honestly...Tijuana for a few days to enjoy the bitches...I mean beaches. Time before last, they just waived me through. Coming back, they cannot prevent you from returning to the USA. If you look nervous, they are going to question you further. Where are you going? Home. Where is home? United States of America. How long were you in Mexico? One night. I wish I could be more helpful, but it changes by the hour or by the agent. Walk with confidence. Answer questions directly.
PutaTester
3 years ago
tahoecruz, seriously? I have discarded the possibility of visiting HK because it's my understanding that the US-Mexico land border is closed to all non-essential activity (I suppose members on this forum could argue that visiting HK IS essential, but I doubt the border officers would agree). Seems like what you're saying is that that's not really true, or perhaps it's merely policy that isn't enforced.
FTS
3 years ago
@FTS When I crossed the boarder last weekend, the Mexican border officer told us "unless you have an essential job in México" to cross into México you have to puchase a 6 month travel visa for $30.
Cristobal
3 years ago
So cuz im ‘brown’, I think getting into Mex is easier since i speak spanish. I’ve said visiting family, girlfriend, dentist, lipo consult, fat freeze (the last 2 with a bit of a sheepish attitude). I also say what area of TJ they live in. NOT Zona Norte. I believe i read border should be opening may 21. But they have been pushing this date back since the beginning. So taking it with a grain of salt
Greanbeans
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion