Biden's America

Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:12 AM
[view link] Only in Biden's administration would you have an old bag with purple hair invited to a (limited attendance) Presidential address on Capitol Hill. Ringling Brothers doesn't have elephants anymore, but Congress has purple haired clowns. Go figure.

18 comments

I'm surprised it didn't end with trannys twerking at the capitol (to emphasize his his agenda)
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
It could only be topped off by having desertscrub in attendance and he getting a shout-out from Biden and scrub all of a sudden going berserk into one of his nonsensical rants
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
^ do you hit the bottle every night? Seems so!
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Poor Juice....
Longball300
3 years ago
"Only in Biden's administration would you have an old bag with purple hair..." __________________________ Speaking of old bags and hairstyles, our previous geriatric president had scalp-reduction surgery and repulsive cotton-candy hair that looked something like a dead gerbil stapled to his forehead. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744
RandomMember
3 years ago
Which causes you more distress? That she is older than some? That she has hair different than yours? Or that she's a female? Just curious. Not really.
gSteph
3 years ago
I agree with Ted Cruz on last night That was so boring, meaningless, and fantastical that I was out like a light.
gammanu95
3 years ago
Ted Cruz was dreaming of Cancun We should send him there permanently it would make Texas a better state.
twentyfive
3 years ago
They don't call biden sleepy joe for nothing, Cruz can vouch for that! I didn't watch it, I wasn't ready to snooze that early.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
You would've had to pay me $5K to get me to watch that POS
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
^ and I likely could not stand making it to the end
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
"Ratings For Biden’s Address To Congress Are In, And They’re Horrendous" President Joe Biden’s ratings for his first address to a joint session of Congress are stunningly low. The 78-year-old drew a dismal 22.6 million viewers across seven major networks, according to a report from Deadline, citing networks’ “near final” numbers. The outlet emphasized that the low ratings come out to a 47% drop relative to former President Donald Trump’s first joint session address: Joe Biden’s first address to a joint session of Congress drew 22.6 million viewers across seven major networks. That’s a drop of 47% from 43 million or so who tuned in to Donald Trump’s first speech to a joint session, on February. 28, 2017, across those seven networks. https://www.dailywire.com/news/ratings-for-bidens-address-to-congress-are-in-and-theyre-horrendous
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I wasn't going to waste my time watching that propaganda.
mike710
3 years ago
Biden isn't a washed up reality TV personality appeasing right wing extremists
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Of course Ringaling Brothers don’t have elephants any more all the elephants moved to Mar-A-Lago with the rest of the circus, Have you seen the piles of shit they left behind
twentyfive
3 years ago
Wah, wah, wah: Trump did it too: The cry of the feeble known as progressives. Nice to see you assholes admit that progressives are just like Trump. In order to be a Democrat you have to be fucked up, or from a big city, which is even more fucked up. Imagine being a "man" who is progressive lol. Whine more about Trump you dipshits sucking chinese cock.
skibum609
3 years ago
^ what an angry loser wow
twentyfive
3 years ago
Thinking TV ratings are a measure of success for a President says a lot about someone's understanding of politics
kelceypatrick
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion