This Sunday - Celebrate your Birthing Person

Saturday, May 8, 2021 12:47 AM
Just when you thought the left couldn't possibly go any further... You no longer have a mother. They're called "birthing people" now. Got it? [view link]

21 comments

Well yeah, because there’s “men” who have had babies. When do you celebrate their day? On Mother’s Day or Father’s Day? Do we need a gender neutral day?
shailynn
3 years ago
I'm convinced all this gender-bending stuff is an episode of Punk'd, where our betters want to see what outlandish shit they can make us believe.
Tetradon
3 years ago
All this is proof that the only way these fuckers can win an election is by stealing it
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I wonder how long before it'll be hard to find "Happy Mothers Day" cards And wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
My birther person's grave says "Beloved Mother." Shit, now I need to buy a new tombstone. And I guess my kids will make mine say "sperm supplier."
misterorange
3 years ago
I fully intend to supply Black Market Mother's Day cards once the thought police have outlawed them. Hit me up here once it happens, and don't forget to support the single mothers in your life!
Sgtsnowman
3 years ago
Who cares.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Yeah ICEE. Sounds like that's your whole goal in life. "Who cares?"
misterorange
3 years ago
Get help dude.
misterorange
3 years ago
You need help. You're the one angered by irrelevant shit
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Ok on that pathetic reference why can't we just call them Breeders? Like cmon its HPD "Happy Breeders Day!"
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
"Birthing Person"? Last time I called my mom a B-word I was twelve and she immediately washed my mouth out with soap and my dad lit me up with his belt when he got home. I'm not going to risk doing it again.
whodey
3 years ago
We live in a clown world
Muddy
3 years ago
If you vote Democrat, you support this shit and are a fucking douche.
skibum609
3 years ago
Chromosomes have lost their meaning, I guess? Science ain't for everyone, apparently...
how
3 years ago
So do people who where adopted not celebrate with the mother who raised them since they are not their "Birthing Person"? Do they have to find their "Birthing Person" and send them a present even though she didn't want them and gave them away? Do we have to call MILFs "BPILFs" now?
whodey
3 years ago
^ nope - what matters is "how you feel" and everyone has to adapt to you or else
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
^ that was in response to @how
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I think we should rename it Mother Fuckers Day. :)
shadowcat
3 years ago
^ No that would be father's day.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
I am fucking your birthing person
MackTruck
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion