Pompano FL Back to Normal

Monday, May 10, 2021 6:47 PM
This is probably not breaking news, but I made the rounds of the Herpes Triangle of Cheetah, Booby Trap, and Diamond Dolls Friday afternoon. No temp check, no masks required, no social distancing. All 3 clubs seemed to be operating at pre-pandemic capacity, with pre-pandemic numbers of girls working, typical for a Friday afternoon. I will write up individual reviews for each when I get the chance. It feels good to be back!

8 comments

đź‘Ť
Papi_Chulo
•
3 years ago
I'll be there to enjoy it later this week. Thanks for the heads up!
BumHip
•
3 years ago
Juice wants to know if the chackin fangers are back on the menus yet?
shailynn
•
3 years ago
Coo. 10 days and I will do a live report.
skibum609
•
3 years ago
Kind of surprised to hear that... most of the recent reviews looks very suspicious and I think the clubs are still hurting.
Nixur68
•
3 years ago
I don’t know if I’d consider it back to normal but it’s been pretty good I need to write a few reviews but I’ve been lazy about it maybe next week Never been a fan of DDs, but Cheetah is open and Booby Trap also, Solid Gold hasn’t reopened, Pink is pretty busy but more ghetto than ever, but they are always friendly there, and Gold club has gotten a few decent girls on late afternoo Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday have been pretty good, I haven’t yet been to Porthole, but in Lauderhill Goldfingers has benefited from the milfs that used to work in Solid Gold hope I helped a bit.
twentyfive
•
3 years ago
They're back to normal in terms of restrictions and what not. Meaning, no more masks or temp checks, no signing of waivers, occupancy limits, restrictions on activities, none of that shit. They're probably a bit slower than they were pre-pandemic, and talent IMO is still down slightly. Prices are up though, everything seems to be inching up. An extra 5 for cover charges, parking charges where there were none before, a buck or two on drinks, bottles up $25-50, room prices either up or times down.
Dolfan
•
3 years ago
You are correct. There are no longer any COVID protocols in place, but the aggregate talent quality is still lacking some. I hope this is temporary and not the new norm. Specifically, DD quality was down, but there were still at least 3 dancers who I found very attractive, so I was good - I’m not greedy. Cheetah quality was about the same as pre-COVID (based on my limited sampling). More petite girls than other so fla clubs. Booby Trap actually seemed better than before - unless I was just being positively influenced by the fact that the decades-long construction project has been completed and the finished project is actually quite impressive - especially considering the dump it had been for so long. I thought drink prices were about the same (afternoon shift), but I was offered FS at DD for $400 which is extremely high. So yeah, there’s your inflation. Although this offer was quickly negotiated down to $200 when I simply said “I can have any girl in this place for half that”.
iknowbetter
•
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion