Whoopty Doo, we've got an enemy of America at our Graduation ceremony.

Thursday, June 10, 2021 12:36 AM
I would have puked all over myself and my fellow classmates, then walked out, if this piece of shit showed up to my graduation unannounced. He should be sued for ruining the most important day in some youngsters' lives. If I was getting married and he did that, I'd have him arrested. [view link]

26 comments

He's the elected president of the United States not an enemy.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Parkland is too fucking liberal. He should have been booed off stage.
gammanu95
3 years ago
Every graduation I've ever been to, whether mine or someone else's, high school, college, or grad school, I've been like "will you please shut the fuck up and get the fuck off stage already?" The worst have been the self-proclaimed "humanitarians" who think they dispense ancient wisdom. If high school graduation is the most important day in anyone's life, they're doing life wrong.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Biden is little cuck bitch for the vermin called progressives.
skibum609
3 years ago
Do any of you remember one single word from whoever spoke at your graduation ? All you cared about was, let's get the fuck out of here and go drink beer.
Warrior15
3 years ago
Not a fan of Biden but I agree with 2Icee on this. If the President of the United States decides to drop in, be honored and appreciative. I know the leftys would boo President Trump if he did the same, but that’s fucked up and unAmerican
Studme53
3 years ago
My brother belonged to a very exclusive, conservative, Republican club that’s pretty famous and prominent in Philadelphia. I went to a couple cigar night dinner parties with him there. To start every dinner meeting they would say the Pledge of Allegiance and toast the President by name. They did it just as sincerely on both occasions I was there - once for President Clinton and once for President Bush. That’s the way it should be.
Studme53
3 years ago
Regardless of whether or not you agree with the politics of the one delivering the message, the MSD class of 2021 defines strength and resiliency. These kids began their high school careers with unspeakable horror and tragedy, and ended it with a pandemic. Nine of their classmates will forever be in the 9th grade. All of their lives are forever changed, and we shouldn’t let politics diminish their accomplishments. Congratulations MSD class of 2021.
iknowbetter
3 years ago
Even if you don't respect the person in the office you should treat the office with respect. There have been several Presidents that I don't have any respect for including Trump and Biden. If the President of the United States wants to speak at your event you should be honored even if you disagree with his policies.
whodey
3 years ago
First, it was a recorded speech. Hard to get bent out of shape over a video. Second, I was at a ravens game on Veterans Day when they played a speech from then president Obama that was immediately and loudly booed by a good part of the crowd. No matter how much you dislike him, he’s a damned good speaker and given the patriotic and emotional backdrop of Veterans Day? He played it straight down the middle and knocked it out of the park (to mix golf and baseball metaphors while talking about a football game). It was a bit amusing to listen to the boos subside as people realized the subject matter was un-booable and they were being jackasses.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
On this day over 4 decades ago, I graduated from high school. Speaker was the local Congressman. To this day, I can still recall his parting words of advice which was to maintain ones sense of humor throughout life. By contrast, college graduation speaker was a government administrator with a PhD. I don't recall a damn thing he said. Had I graduated 1 term earlier, the speaker would have been Senator Barry Goldwater.
minnow
3 years ago
I'm a Republican, but I would feel excited to have a sitting POTUS speak at my graduation, out of respect for the office if nothing else. As is, all 3 of my graduations involved sitting in a sunny 90-degree courtyard, under a polyester cap and gown, sweating my nuts off and praying that the windbags on stage would shut up. A POTUS would make it slightly more tolerable. Slightly.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Biden is a very centrist politician. Why does conversation about strip clubs draw right wingers? It isn't the pussy, that's got universal appeal. It must be something about the strip club venue, how it is being orchestrated and presented. SJG
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
Then Senator Biden spoke at my college graduation - I don’t remember a fucking thing about him.
Studme53
3 years ago
Right winger are attracted to this forum coz they're hypocrites. Strip clubs go against their beliefs. But they think it's an anonymous place where they can act misogynistic racist talk about buying hookers. Then wish each other happy holidays and say how much they love their wives. The real sick shit us guys who mention they like hookers younger than their daughters or granddaughters.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Biden was like, “I was the first in my family to graduate from university.” He was even too stupid to change the way Brits refer to college when he plagiarized Neil Kinnock.
Studme53
3 years ago
“Why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to university?” the US Senator told a school gymnasium filled with voters, three months into the Democratic primaries in 1987. LOL
Studme53
3 years ago
Strip clubs draw conservatives, or at least moderates, because this hobby takes cash. Unsuccessful men need not apply. Even socially-left strip clubbers usually know what it's like to run a business or make executive decisions, which keeps them from full-out leftism. We also believe people are free to pursue their own happiness. Yeah, there are hardcore pro-life conservatives, but they don't show up here. Leftists come from the top and bottom edges of society--1% are past the point of concern about money (and want to be social engineers who inflict their will on society), and 99% are either dependent on the government and want other people's money, or angry wokes who want to drag everyone into their despair. Neither are fun to grab a drink and stare at tits with. ICEE is a great example. Speaking of hypocrites, he claims to be some champion of women's rights while mistreating and manipulating them. He wants higher taxes that he won't pay. He loves lecturing people from some imagined moral high ground, which he has less right to than all but 2-3 people here. Like I said elsewhere, he's like that scrawny little shit in high school who writes checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash. SJG just lives in some fantasy world where he's insightful and influential. One can tell when he's missed his Seroquel. He'll die behind a public library computer, claiming his organization is just around the corner.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Most men who go to strip clubs are just average guys. But tetradon basically says its mostly rich conservative men looking for hookers. Which is false.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
A strip club forum draws a surprising number of right wingers because they go along with the idea that money is everything, and usually they are looking down on the very women whom they go to for sexual gratification. Guys who don't think this way have far less need of P4P, using money to mediate their relations which women. SJG
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
You're a moron Icee. Most men who go to strip clubs on this board are either people who earn money, or liars like you who don't go at all. As most progressives are nothing more than phony, virtue signaling hypocrites, the idea they would be for women's rights and call them whores behind their backs is actually par for the course and expected. My cousin likes Broadway and spends a lot on it; I like strip clubs ... disposable income bruh...
skibum609
3 years ago
What j don't get is them acting like good family men and so moral when they pay hookers for sex. And they act so rich on here but so many threads about haggling with hookers and ways to low ball them
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
As in any setting one should be cordial w/ anyone whose politics one does agree with no matter who the president is (although this doesn't seem to apply anymore the way the left is shamelessly/ruthlessly going after conservatives particularly Trump supporters). So I'd be cordial but def "not honored" by someone I feel is a very corrupt career/machine politician leading our country down a wrong and dangerous path.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I hated GW Bush as a president but would have been fine with him giving a commencement speech. Comrade Orange on the other hand ... Would rather have his Daddy Putin.
JamesSD
3 years ago
"... As in any setting one should be cordial w/ anyone whose politics one does agree with no matter who the president is ..." Meant to type *doesn't* agree with ...
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Papi while we disagree youre someone i respect on here. Youre fair and always offer good insight no matter the topic....except for some political stuff lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion