Women’s Fashion Trends That You Find Sexy

Saturday, June 19, 2021 3:06 PM
Usually the women fashion trends I find sexy don’t last. For instance - women wearing platform Loubutons platform heels in public was common for a while and I loved it, but rarely see it now. A current trend that’s seems to have some legs, pardon the pun, are tight yoga pants with flip flops.. I’m in heaven if the girl has a tight little ass and shapely slim legs (for which the yoga pants are a godsend) and nice tan feet with good manicure and painted toe nails. I was at the car dealership service waiting room the other day and this fit, rich- looking young milf came walking in with the yoga pants - flip flops ensemble and proceeds to sit across from me in my direct line of sight. She looked at me and smiled and crossed her legs. She then dangled and popped her flip flop while she looked at her phone for the next hour. Her really pretty slim small feet were tan and toe nails painted a light shade. To top it off she had an ankle bracelet which really complemented the whole look. I think she knew she was being a sexy tease, but it’s hard to say for sure. Some women really don’t know how horny guys are and I suspect she considered herself “dressed down” to run errands. I didn’t mind the wait at all.

20 comments

I woulda made dat move and gotten $5 lapperz in da sleeper of da shit truck
MackTruck
3 years ago
Just pay her well at $5 a song and she want da money!!! 🤑
MackTruck
3 years ago
I might be a bit suspicious about that ankle bracelet, lol. Law enforcement's got their eyes on her.
loper
3 years ago
What do you mean? LE cracking down on sexy women? If so, I down with Defund da Po-lice
Studme53
3 years ago
They know how they look in clothes and what they show off. I like the 90s coming back. Girls in tiny shorts but thats always been a thing
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Mesh dresses. Went to a Comedy Club for New Years Eve warm-up a few years ago, and there was a pair of girls in mesh dresses that were killing me and everyone else in the club. They weren't performing, just sitting at a high-top table being sexy.
gammanu95
3 years ago
I get really turned on by fishnets
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
One thing I like is eating pussy through sexy tights or pantyhose and rip them when I fuck her. Crotchless tights are sexy too.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Can't say I've noticed a particular trend - the one thing I've noticed is at the beaches downhere in Miami more and more girls wearing g-strings showing a lot of ass - back-in-the-day it used to be a handful of girls in g-strings but now, at least in South Beach, seems like half if not the norm.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I’ve not been out enough to notice any trends in hotness. One of the things I find hot during the summer beach months - is a woman in a bikini wearing a belly chain. I don’t have an explanation of why I find it hot - but I love that look.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Yes - I love the belly chain too. Probably because on slim babes with flat toned stomachs can wear them and it draws attention to the midsection and pussy.
Studme53
3 years ago
Studme53 - I think you are right. It draws additional attention to a pretty impressive midsection - and it adds to the look of the bikini too!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Does anybody find ripped and torn blue jeans sexy? A petite favorite of mine told me that was all she could find in her size. I don't want to be seen in public with a kid!
shadowcat
3 years ago
Ripped jeans are sexy.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I recall a couple of years ago low-rise-jeans along with women showing butt-cleavage was a thing but that seems to have died-down a bit
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Went out with the young lady the other day that wore a lace up dress on either side so she couldn't wear panties and bra. Damn she looked good and everybody at the restaurant paid attention to her. I was essentially invisible but I didn't mind.
steeldog65
3 years ago
I like the tiny shorts where the butt cheeks hang out
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I was in the grocery store yesterday and this hot, petite Asian chick crossed my path. She was wearing loose fitting short shorts, had sexy, tanned legs and a tight little ass. I kept hoping she would bend over in front of me, lol. She smiled and said "excuse me" when she cut in front of me, seemingly in a hurry but I saw her again 10 minutes later. I don't think she caught me staring.
Cowboy12
3 years ago
It's not really a trend, but a pretty woman in snug jeans and a plain white t-shirt (or tank top) can be pretty great.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
I agree Ishmael - it might not be more of a classic look - but that look always catches my eye. I think the relaxed look of almost effortless sexiness - in jeans and a white t shirt will always be eye catching,
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion