Butt Plugs in Dancers - Hot or Not?

Monday, June 21, 2021 5:57 PM
I recently saw a dancer at a South Florida club perform with a glow-in-the-dark butt plug shoved up her ass. This is the second time I have seen this at this particular club, so perhaps this is a trend? At first I was like “oh my god! She’s got a butt plug up her ass! But then it became mildly distracting, like “I wonder what that thing looks like when she pulls it out?” So other than being something new and different, and demonstrating the fact that this was one nasty dancer who likes it up the ass, I couldn’t decide if a stripper performing with a butt plug in her ass was hot or not. This is new for me. Are other PLs seeing this elsewhere? Is it hot or not?

25 comments

I'm seeing it at a few clubs in Michigan. It certainly attracts attention. Personally, I think it is hot.
Electronman
3 years ago
I personally think it's hot. Higher likelihood that she's a freak.
georgmicrodong
3 years ago
Not hot.
skibum609
3 years ago
Not hot. I knew a dancer at a club in the Florida Keys that would wear one occasionally and claimed she made a lot more $ in stage tips when she had the butt plug in. Not my thing. Also, the hard plastic edges where kind of uncomfortable to me during a lap dance.
idletraveler
3 years ago
It suggests extra naughtiness. But it’s appeal depends on the dancer’s overall looks and vibe. So it can add to the gal’s hotness or actually detract from it IMO.
Huntsman
3 years ago
An asshole for all the assholes !
Trish_Club_Lust
3 years ago
It doesn't tickle my fancy but I get it for the gents that are looking for the girl advertising a totally open menu.
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
I think it’s a way to attract more customer interest - and to appear a bit naughty. I haven’t been to a club in more than 15 months - so I don’t know if this is a trend. But I’m sure some guys will see a butt stuffed with a plug and think anal and extras - and they may be disappointed if that’s not part of the offering. I’m not sure when I will return to mongering - but it will be interesting to see if this is prevalent in NJ bikini clubs.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Not. To me it looks trashy.
rickdugan
3 years ago
Hell yeah! Ricky loves it when I leave him with my butt plug! He likes sucking on it when he misses me. 😉
BBBC
3 years ago
I'm neutral on this. I neither like it or hate it. It's certainly not something that would flip me over to wanting a dance from a dancer that I'd otherwise not be interested in.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
I don't think strippers should be stuffing their asshole w/ ridiculous objects and advertising that in the club. Plus that just seems unhygienic and unhealthy as fuck. I can't imagine what it would be like to do floor work or pole work w/ that all day. Yuck.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
I do t get it, why would somebody walk around with an object lodged their ass.
Muddy
3 years ago
Not really into it. To me it's like jewelry. It might be interesting to look at for a couple of seconds but it's not going to change how attractive I think a woman is.
wallanon
3 years ago
A negative for me. Wouldn't the hard bump be bruising your lap?
gSteph
3 years ago
Before the shutdown, a dancer in N Seattle was wearing one. She liked being/looking "naughty". I discovered that she also enjoyed, A LOT, having it jiggled vigorously. She was rather responsive, generally, but this really seemed to be her ON button. I didn't have time to experiment with extraction/insertion before the club closed. She has married(?), moved and retired, apparently. So, appearances aside, it may be interesting, all other things equal, to test to see if they actually are an invitation.
fascinatedtoo
3 years ago
I've seen it. It definitely catches your eye, but I don't think I want that rubbing on my lap. And I DEFINITELY don't want her pulling it out right before the dance so it doesn't rub my lap.
drewcareypnw
3 years ago
Hard pass. I don't want to think about contents spilling out of her ass during a dance.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Do you know how bad it has to smell when she's sweaty all night then takes it out. Plus if she's had anything to eat....
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I think they just leave them in while they dance. Hopefully they don't yank them out and put them back while on shift. Wouldn't want to touch one while getting a dance
goodyman
3 years ago
It helps them keep uninvited fingers out of at least one hole while on duty.
Local Hick
3 years ago
^ I have actually heard from more than 1 person that supposedly some of these hos wear butt plugs to the club to keep fingers out of their ass. I am like hmm I don't see how that is supposed to work. If a dude is nasty enough to try and finger their ass he is nasty enough to try and play with a butt plug.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
Star who is a dancer at Platinum Plus wears a Plug and it has a flashing light on it.
Hunter2019
3 years ago
@Hunter2019 OMG!!!
drewcareypnw
3 years ago
Easy. NOT! I'd rather see a tatt of a tiger face on her ass...
Tiburon
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion