Cabaret East
12325 Calloway Cemetery Rd Euless, TX 76040

Is this club any good?

Saturday, July 24, 2021 7:09 AM
Just wondering if there is anywhere in Texas that isn't a total high mileage sht hole? Thnx Asking about it cuz of what some girl said, but anyway I don't believe anyone. I really just wanna gtfo to better places like up north fuck my life

1 comment

I visited this club in late-2018 when I was in the DFW area. The area around the club is old and a bit creepy and kinda old-industrial/isolated (at least for me coming from Miami) – the side-street leading to the club was old AF and filled w/ big-ole potholes. The club itself was not bad – it was good sized (I’d say above avg in size but that’s kinda normal for TX) – I’d consider the club midtier vs a dive or upscale – I visited 3x on my DFW visit (Fr nightshift, Sat dayshift; Sat nightshift) – the club was pretty-busy on Fr and Sat eve, and was pretty-dead on Sat dayshift – this club felt a bit like a party-club and these types of clubs are usually slow on dayshifts (and perhaps weeknights; at least early in the week) – the crowd tilted young and there were a fair-amount of female custies; the crowd and the dancers seemed fairly mixed b/w white, black, and Hispanic although at the time of my 2018 visit I did not run into any non-English-speaking Cubanas – mileage was typical for the DFW area (2-way-contact $20 dances) – there were curtained cabanas on one side of the club but IDK how much more than 2-way-contact dances occur in the cabanas although a MILF did proposition extras on one of my nightshift visits. The club seemed busy on my Fr/Sat eve visits both dancer and custy-wise – the club seemed to have $$$-potential – but per my visits in 2018 I would not consider-it a low-mileage club for DFW standards (more typical DFW mileage) – the club seemed well-staffed and well-managed per my limited 2018 experience. Below is my review of my 2018 visit although my comments above pretty-much summarizes the club per my POV: https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=342308
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion