Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Reviews vs Discussion

Friday, July 30, 2021 1:39 AM
There's been a lot of talk about how there are "too many reviews" with perhaps not enough information for this club. I'd love to see this part of the Club Desire feed take off. Instead of short reviews, consider using discussions to mention good and bad encounters. Could also be used to let other guys know who is working at a given day/time. "2pm Friday I'm at the club and so far I've seen..." etc. What do you think? How can we make this more informal with intel that may not be extensive enough to work info a long review? Apologies if this is not the forum for that. Just trying to come up with ways to make this more enjoyable and fresh.

10 comments

Desires doesn't need to post fake reviews and none that have been posted have been fakes as far as I can see. I'm going today and not posting anything. I'm a fake.
skibum609
3 years ago
@desertscrub: As I mentioned after 20 or so accusations of "fake posts" I went through my feed which is limited to the RI clubs and Boardroom in Brockton. In my last 20 reviews half were Desire and half were everyone else. If you look at the number of different people that have reviewed each club, Desire has far more reviewers than any of the other clubs. If you look at the reviewers with check marks, Desire has far more verified reviewers. If you go to the club, you know that the reviews are accurate. If you are a regular at the club and on this forum, because my schedule has been pretty open, at least five of the posters, including some you have accused of being fake, have come over to introduce themselves or PM'd me to say they saw me with a certain lady and didn't want to interrupt. This is the club that wouldn't bother to ban the caca guy when he was ruining the other site because, "We don't give a fuck about those sites." The only thing that is fake is your outrage!
OldWhiteGuy
3 years ago
Speaking the truth bro ^
skibum609
3 years ago
What people who don't go to Desires regularly is that the club is run like a little italian restaurant in the Bronx circa 1957. They cultivate a loyal clientele with some disposable income. That is the one and only reason it gets so many reviews. As a fake I will go today and not post anything.
skibum609
3 years ago
You don't get 4 weeks VIP for starting a discussion. Just ignore scrub. He has a weed up his ass about this place.
Tetradon
3 years ago
If I was in the area I’d check out the club, I’ve met no less than 4 different guys whom call this club their home and all of the guys I’ve met are well respected reliable posters
twentyfive
3 years ago
Scrub feels the need to call an extraordinary amount of reviews ads, even some that are clearly negative reviews. Use the ignore feature.
Dolfan
3 years ago
I’m not a regular. I’m not even local, but have been to Desire several times. I’m not saying I had a great time every time, although I did have one spectacular visit, but it is a great club and all of the reviews I have seen are very accurate. It would most likely be my go to club if I was a local.
doctorevil
3 years ago
I'm also going this afternoon. I won't be posting a review because I've posted a couple already but if I get any new info/experiences with girls I'll share them in discussions this time.
PapaBearB
3 years ago
Hahaha don’t feed the troll guys.
ClubLiver
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion