FLASHDANCE: DEMI MOORE OR JENNIFER BEALS?

Monday, August 16, 2021 4:03 PM
the makers of the movie flashdance were having a hard time on who to pick for the lead role. so they found a bunch of union guys and brought them over to a movie theater. after watching whatever it was they watched they were asked to vote who they preferred: demi moore or jennifer beals. the union guys via huge majority voted for jb. demi would have been my choice.

10 comments

Jennifer Beals was the right choice IMO. She still mighty fine looking.
Muddy
3 years ago
Demi’s body in that stupid stripper movie she made was incredibly hot. I don’t blame the Burt Reynolds character going to perv on her.
Studme53
3 years ago
I think Jennifer Beals basically became that character. I think she did a great job as the lead in Flashdance - to the point that I think of Flashdance each time I see her in other roles. My view of Demi Moore is that her films are more about her - than the character she plays. If she was in Flashdance - it would have been Demi Moore in Flashdance - rather than Flashdance. As Studme mentioned Striptease - there was more build up over Demi showing her big inflated cans and hot body - and the storyline and her character were less important.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Flashdance came out in 1983, a year before Demi was in Blame it on Rio and two years before she was in St. Elmo’s Fire. As I recall, she was still pretty thin and young looking at that point. Beals knocked it out of the park. No need to second guess, and I found Demi in Disclosure (1994) to be the hottest woman alive.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
Jennifer Beals. While I appreciate how Demi has kept herself in shape. I'm not attracted to a girl that I think can and would beat me up.
Warrior15
3 years ago
Demi is certainly gorgeous but I would also go with Jennifer Beals in Flashdance.
Huntsman
3 years ago
i wonder if this lucky kid eventually wind getting real lucky with her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuezGn8Dyis
rattdog
3 years ago
Both are beautiful women then and now. Beals was made for that part, shame she didn’t have any real breakout roles after that (unless I’m missing one). If someone was giving me a lapdance right now, I’d take Demi in Striptease over Beals in Flashsance.
shailynn
3 years ago
Jennifer Beals is way hotter.
yahtzee74
3 years ago
Demi's body, circa striptease, was built for lap dances. One can only dream.
ocjohn
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion