Ughh - spinner had terrible B.O.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 1:07 AM
She looked so good I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her and take her for a spin. But her B.O. was epic - I couldn’t even get it up. Is no deodorant a young hipster thing? She smelled like a longshoreman’s underarm. I should have “sniffed it out” bar side but I had my eye on her for a while, and just said, “let’s go for a private dance” as soon as she approached. Mistake.

14 comments

Covid fixes that smell problem. Just start licking the escalator handrails in the mall. Like its all her issue ;)
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
How do you know what a longshoreman's underarm smells like?
jackslash
3 years ago
It happens. It sucks when it does. I understand how easy it is to spot a hottie and just go to get dances. Once you are in a small space - and you get close - that’s when you notice certain less pleasant things.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
I remember a girl in college - and I went to college over 35 years ago. She had a funky smell when she got naked and ready to fuck. She seemed proud to clarify - “I don’t smell, my cunt stinks when I get horny!” On the plus side, she wasn’t a looker, but she was a great fuck, and she was always available!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Unfortunately one time too many for me over the years. BO to funky feet, and like you mentioned you don’t realize it until you’re crammed into a booth in the lapdance area and it’s too late.
shailynn
3 years ago
I'm pretty sure every long time monger has experienced this. I have several times. Unfortunately some strippers, while obsessive about makeup and hair, will neglect such a basic thing as BO. I suspect it's not coming directly from their armpits, but rather an outfit that has been worn and sweated on many times and remains in their bag for weeks without washing. Like a high school gym suit that gets laundered only once a semester. If I'm right, then you've got to wonder what other filth is on those outfits. BO might be the least of it.
misterorange
3 years ago
I’ve smelled that moldy dirty outfit smell - like a hockey locker room. This was different - sour, pungent, powerful B.O. Like the worst cab ride ever.
Studme53
3 years ago
It's always a turn off and unfortunately I've experienced it all from those chicks from BO to bad breath, dirty ass and stinky pussy. You'd think that freshness and hygiene would matter in an occupation where a chick gets up close and personal but obviously it doesn't matter with some of them.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
I've encountered BO too many times. And I've jumped right into VIP too many times as well. The worst I ever saw was a MILF-ish spinner in Treasure's in Houston around 2012. She was tight, tanned and told me she wanted me to spend 30 minutes looking at the top of her head. I should have invited her to sit down for a chat 1st, but off we went to a booth. The BJ was amazing actually, but when I asked her I could "see" her ass for a while, she dropped her panties and I was overwhelmed by the smell. It was a mixture of Pike Place in Seattle meets NY subway pissed-on wall. I nearly puked. Paid for the dance, tipped her two Jackson's for the BBBJ, and bailed. Went back to my hotel and took a one-hour shower before polishing off all the scotch in the room fridge and going to sleep.
herbtcat
3 years ago
Jackslash asked the question for all of us. I'm not a fan of excessive BO, but I'm also realistic about it. Some dancers put on a high energy show and work up a sweat. Some dancers sweat more than others. Those stage lights can get hot, etc. If there's a choice between getting a dancer I want just after she's onstage or not at all, then I'll take my chances. It goes without saying that you don't want a dancer distracted wondering if something about her is turning you off. Obviously if she smells foul to my nose then she's got to go, but on the other hand I like how some women smell. If I'm into the way a dancer "stinks" then she can stay. Private dances, too. All in.
wallanon
3 years ago
“ Paid for the dance, tipped her two Jackson's for the BBBJ, and bailed. Went back to my hotel and took a one-hour shower before polishing off all the scotch in the room fridge and going to sleep.” Actually that doesn’t sound like too bad of a night.
Huntsman
3 years ago
We've all been there. I don't think some of them realize it. Also they might be coming from far away or another job and forgot the D.O. Worst I had was a spinner at Oz Clearwater with the foulest smelling hair and armpits.
goodyman
3 years ago
Years ago there's a dancer at Cadillac Lounge in Providence I almost dropped on her head because when she swung her ass around (with her face on my lap) all I smelled was ass. She was going in for the grind and that was that. As I jumped up I managed to catch her and turn her sideways. Said that her chin clipped my balls or something like that, but paid my way out of that smelly mess. Nowadays I'd just hold my breath and get her in a safe position before I bail.
wallanon
3 years ago
I can dismiss an occasional BO, but a consistent on is a deal breaker. Some women simply do not believe in hygiene. The worst offenders are the women who think a smelly rotten fish smell pussy is a badge of honor.
nickifree
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion