Rate this dance -Summer

Thursday, September 23, 2021 1:27 AM
This is the infamous Summer from Delilahs Philly. I was in serious lust with her and had a lot of fun with her before the scandal. I never knew she was at Divas until the HBO show came out. Didn’t have the intel or a site like this in the 90s [view link]

26 comments

It's a nice enough dance but I don't think I would be able to keep my hands to myself. I guess they had to make it tame for the show.
mike710
3 years ago
Boring and terrible breasts.
skibum609
3 years ago
She’s got a great ass and nice grindage to go with it. Other strippers can learn how to ride their customers from her.
Mate27
3 years ago
Skibum - her boob job could have been better, but she got them in the 90s and they were very hit or miss at the time. I liked them. She had nice nipples and a small areola which I like. Her body looked really great in person. I liked her dirty talk too. She was good at it. In the video it’s hard to hear but she talks a lot about what she’s do with the guys “big hard cock”. I know it’s a stripper shit trope, but it worked for me.
Studme53
3 years ago
I cancel 99% of dancers with enhanced breasts. So not my thing it wipes out everything else.
skibum609
3 years ago
I imagine there's a lot of constraints doing this for the camera and more about the audience than the actor pretending to be a customer. Right off the bat, I could not possibly be more bored by a dance where I couldn't touch the stripper at all. And I want more touching from her. But I'll blame that on the camera. The stripper is hot, and the slow sinuous movement is super sexy. That stripper, doing that style of dance, but in a realistic dance with contact in an actual VIP room with no cameras, I'd wager is extremely boner-inducing
Subraman
3 years ago
^^^ so you’re saying you’d go ahead and recruit her into the organization?
shailynn
3 years ago
Sometimes I think I detect a subtle undercurrent of bemusement about the organization that SJG and I are building, but I'm going to dismiss that feeling, since I know none of you would have this posture if you and SJG were face to face. In the organization that SJG and I are building, these types of girls will be available to drop loads in, at any point in time. See, want, drop loads.
Subraman
3 years ago
I want in on your organization! I missed out on getting in on the ground floor at Apple, Microsoft and Tesla, but I don’t want to blow (pardon the pun) this opportunity.
Studme53
3 years ago
And yes she was extremely boner inducing. So much so some douche got obsessed with her, stole from his wife and friends to pay her, and ultimately killed his wife over her.
Studme53
3 years ago
Sooooo that’s the scandal. I see, she was too good at her job.
Mate27
3 years ago
She is giving a nice lap dance. Her body looks pretty hot in terms of her ass, back, legs. I would definitely enjoy it - but it would be a big let down if there were no extra services provided after getting me all worked up. She’s likely even sexier in person. Sadly, she’s likely more expensive than xhamster too!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Yep - google Craig Rabinowitz Summer Delilahs
Studme53
3 years ago
Studme - It’s awful to hear a guy killed his wife over her.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Yeah - he was a sick creepy douche bag. She was one of my early ATFs and I remember him because he would take her back for long time periods. I thought she was incredibly sexy, and was a big OTP stick shifter but that’s the extent of what I got from her. She knew I liked her ass and legs and she really played that up and indulged me.
Studme53
3 years ago
"I want in on your organization! " JOIN THE WAITLIST SUCKA! I mean who DOESN'T want to join? Many aspire; few will be chosen. Your current number on the waitlist is 0000001. Don't forget it.
Subraman
3 years ago
^ “ I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.” Groucho Marx
twentyfive
3 years ago
*Scratches twentyfive off his 0000002 spot on the waitlist*
Subraman
3 years ago
Dance looks very good. Not sure how a dance with her would have been normally without the camera crew there. One of my favorites used to dance very much like that including similar sexy talk the first song and a half before we got to the good stuff.
rl27
3 years ago
I approve this dance
wld4tatas
3 years ago
I thought the dance was very low energy and actually boring.
Jascoi
3 years ago
Lol she's hot
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
She has a nice body but that was a boring dance. I agree with Jascoi.
NinaBambina
3 years ago
Front Room Makeout Session, before taking her into the back room. Save the back room until the two of you need it. Often this will be when it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
^^ Jesus are you autistic? You repeat the same thing over and over since 2014!! How many women have you gone to the back room before your own pants came down since you joined this website?
JimGassagain
3 years ago
none?
Jascoi
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion