Diamond Royale
4675 Munson St NW Canton, OH 44718

Canton OH shots fired.

Monday, September 27, 2021 8:58 PM
JACKSON TWP. – Four men and a woman were arrested, accused of refusing to leave a local strip club after a gunshot there early Monday. Police Chief Mark Brink is asking anyone with information about the incident to call his detectives, who continue to investigate. Officers were called around 2:30 a.m. to the Diamond Royale, 4675 Munson St. NW, after someone fired a single gunshot into the ceiling, he said. No one was reportedly struck. Patrons were still scattering when officers arrived. Everyone was advised to leave, but not everyone complied, he said. According to Stark County Jail records, four men and a woman were each arrested at 2:38 a.m. Monday at the business and booked into the jail, each on a misdemeanor charge of misconduct at an emergency scene. No one was charged with the actual shooting.

4 comments

Diamond Royale Canton is in Stark County, about 60 miles south of Cleveland. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] I do notice that clubs in this Great Lakes Region seem to always have food. Not like that where I am. News of the shooting. One shot fired into the ceiling, no one was injured. No one is yet charged with the actual shooting. [view link] Cell Phone Video of the shooting. Police requesting help in identifying the suspect [view link] Looks to have been three shots, and then people are running around scared. Video also talks about the search for the suspect. There seems to have been a brawl. Cell phone video was posted to youtube. Identity of the person who recorded it and posted it is not known. Know one was shot inside of the club. But later that night someone showed up in the hospital with a gunshot wound. Police believed that that stemmed from the fight inside the club. News is calling the place Christy's SJG [view link]
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
Christie's and Diamond Royale are 2 different clubs. So was there one incident or 2 incidents. This confuses me. I've been to both clubs. I can't see how the news report could be this wrong.
jestrite50
3 years ago
Christie's [view link] 4465 Everhard Rd NW Canton, OH 44718 Diamond Royale [view link] 4675 Munson St NW Canton, OH 44718 They are in the same zip code and on the same street, and likely not very far apart. This makes it clear that it is Diamond Royale [view link] But this says that it was one shot, whereas the cell phone video makes 3 shot audible. Okay, this is for TV news, and it and the cell phone video were for an incident at Christies, but it was for March 29, 2021 [view link] So the confusion came from me, not making sure I had news for the same story. So I look and I do not see any newer or more complete news for the Diamond Royale incident. Well I find this, one shot fired, no one injured. Five arrested for refusing to leave the club. But no one charged for the shooting. Probably this means that they do not know who did it. We will need to keep looking as this unfolds. SJG full backdoor and showing her face very nicely painted up [view link]
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
I guess the news media does not have any special way of getting info on cases like this. They are mostly dependent on what the police tell them, that and the arrest log, and the the site for who is in jail, and then if people get charged, then the court calendar. WKYC March 29,2021, Christie's [view link] The Repository Sept 27, 2021 [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion