What strip club have you frequented the most?

Monday, October 25, 2021 3:14 PM
As in, physically shown up at more than any other. I’m sure the now defunct Follies would be a BIG one on here. Partly this thread is to troll Ricky, because he “challenged” Daddillac to show up to his alleged spot, but refuses to clarify what said spot that is. (On purpose) And partly, I think it would be interesting. The club I’ve shown up to the most is Platinum 84 in Denver. I thought it was just going to be an occasional kind of spot very first time I went there, but it ended up turning into a home club later on.

33 comments

1. Follies 2. Tattletales 3. Oasis Probably in that order until I drop follies off the list
Daddillac
3 years ago
Xplicit in Glendale, AZ It doesn't have the best rep on this site, though that's probably because they're typically not going to let someone play hide the salami on a Friday night. But it's five minutes away, really nice inside, awesome drink specials...and the girls are usually pretty hot.
ElDuderino_AZ
3 years ago
Solid Gold Cheetah both WPB & Pompano Goldfingers but it’s been a while
twentyfive
3 years ago
I assume you showing up means you’re shaking your money maker, when I show up I watch women shake their money maker. Places I go and places I used to go are two different things. In the past decade the clubs I have gone to the most have been in Vegas and Detroit. I like Detroit clubs so much I’d go out if my way to go to Detroit. Who the hell ever says that other than a strip club PL? 15 years ago I was in Texas and Canada a lot and now I’m rarely in either place. Clubs I’ve frequented the most in the last decade: Rhino and Sapphires in Vegas, Flight Club in Detroit the most, followed by BTs, Players, Penthouse and Coliseum in Detroit. Visits probably evenly spread out among the others. I always stop at Flight Club I’m Detroit, if I don’t like the vibe I try one of the others.
shailynn
3 years ago
Follies Atlanta Platinum Plus Columbia SC Heartbreakers Columbia SC Vivide Atlanta Goldrush Atlanta
shadowcat
3 years ago
Wow so it beat out P10 and Palazio for you. I guess were there for a good minute. I don’t have a ton of repeat visits, it just hasn’t been my style the last few years and I really haven’t found a regular type spot. The most visits by far was the Red Parrot in El Paso. I’m seeing in new reviews it might be under new management and went downhill. I hope that’s not the case it really was one of the great strip clubs in America. It really was a great value spot with at one point solid talent with really affordable ITC stuff. And laid back club with pool tables, music diversity, a lot of rock. Management really gave you your space. I liked everything about it. At one point going multiple times a week. Just $20 to go to VIP. But $0 if your a member. $0 cover too for members. Then just between you and the dancer. I don’t think I ever had to go over $200 for anything with some really good looking girls. I’ve been to a lot clubs and a lot of different cities all over America and to this day I just never found a better bang for your buck spot at all that could top it. That’s basically why I kept going and going.
Muddy
3 years ago
1.Atlantis -St. Pete 2.Follies - Atlanta 3.Diamond Dolls- Pompano Beach where does Tattletales rank againg Follies or Platinum Club BTW?
goodyman
3 years ago
Club Desire (no surprise there...) Distant second is Foxy Lady.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
1. Oasis 2. Tattletale 3. Vivide In that order. I guess I could have listed Follies, but they’ve been closed for a year and half. We all have to accept that some day.
doctorevil
3 years ago
Follies still has the most TUSCL reviews at 2850 - Playhouse Lounge in NJ is at 2726
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Flight Club in suburban Detroit has by far been my favorite. However, since returning to the clubs after being vaccinated, I have visited the Landing Strip more often. The Flight Club keeps imposing new fees and generally giving a worse customer experience.
jackslash
3 years ago
Like Jackslash said: Metro Detroit clubs: Landing Strip BT's Dearborn Flight Club-- (hot dancers but GPS issues) Also, Angels Gentleman's Club in Kalamazoo, MI
Electronman
3 years ago
We should also try to guess nicespice's secret TUSCL crush, she wants to go dance at his favorite club.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Club Desire; Rhode Island Dolls; Foxy lady; Cheetah Pompano
skibum609
3 years ago
When in JAX, I typically visit Wackos or Emperors, or both. I wonder where that JAX douchebag who believes he is “super reviewer” hangs out?
doctorevil
3 years ago
SJG maybe, neuro-divergent love?
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
1. Foxy Lady Brockton/Boardroom Cabaret 2. Club Alex's 3. Club Desire
rockie
3 years ago
Currently (in no particular order) 1. SXP Morgantown 2. Hush Cabaret (now Peppermint Hippo Akron) Past 1. After 12 (closed) 2. H20 (closed) 3. Clutch (closed)
SmithWV
3 years ago
I have no idea which one would be at the top, so in no particular order: Bottoms Up (now closed, but I was there so much that it's still probably at or near the top of the list) Blue Diamond Thorobred Foxy Lady
georgmicrodong
3 years ago
Nobody has yet mentio🤣ned Baby Dolls Dallas
twentyfive
3 years ago
Club Desire Cadillac Lounge (not in quite awhile) Diamond Dolls (when on vacation)
crosscheck
3 years ago
1. Follies (defunct) 2. Flashers (defunct) 3. Shooters Alley (defunct) 4. Oasis 5. Tattletales 6. Trophy Greenville 7. Platinum Greenville (defunct)
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
My top three were all pretty much sure thing BJ or FS clubs. Coincidence they are the ones towns have forced out of business?
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
1 Ybor Strip... was a solid value AND a sure thing for a long long long time 2 Tampa Gold club. Not as much of a sure thing but always fun 3 Diamond dolls in Clearwater for the past few years 4 Diamond dolls in pompano 17 years ago or so 4 Goldfinger in SFL prior to DD
shanny72
3 years ago
Deja Vu Centerfolds, San Francisco CA Gold Club Centerfolds, Rancho Cordova CA Spearmint Rhino, Las Vegas NV Sapphire, Las Vegas NV
TFP
3 years ago
Flight Club (Inkster) Cheetahs (Windsor) Masters (Myrtle Beach) maybe tied with BT's (Dearborn)
Longball300
3 years ago
My answer changes as clubs change. Presently I mostly go to “neighborhood bars with titties”, such as Lamplighter in St. Paul. I used to frequent Dream Girls in Minneapolis. Clubs change. My mood changes. My answer changes accordingly.
Huntsman
3 years ago
BSC Phoenix
SanchoRG
3 years ago
Lived in Houston for a number of years. So I probably have to say Treasures on Westheimer. In the 90's, it was arguably the best club in the country. Now, not so much.
Warrior15
3 years ago
The Piccadilly Club Set-It-Off Go Go Bar Outer Space Club.
razorman
3 years ago
Dang I couldn't even get nicespice to nibble on that bait...
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Desire. Used to go to Club Fantasies until it got lame. After that it drops way off. Pleasant Moments maybe.
Tetradon
3 years ago
1. Fantasies Nightclub, Baltimore, never had a bad time there 2. Penthouse Club, Baltimore, has more and more become a favored place 3. The now-closed 1320 Club II, Sprinfield VA, great little hole in the wall club, and three of my favorite dancers ever Honorable mention: Paper Moon, Springfield. I really want to like this place more, but it's just so darned expensive. A woman that danced there could have taken over as my ATF but retired. Treasure Club, Greensboro. Been twice on day shift and enjoyed myself a lot.
ATACdawg
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion