Fights

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 2:11 PM
A few threads have gone off the rails recently with relatively normal posters posting "threats" about how they're gonna beat up someone. We have a lot of desires regulars on this board, so we will host, and if you have enough money to club, you have enough to fly here. Lets plan a night at Desires and see who wants to throw down. We can see: 1) Who shows up; 2) who really cares enough about anything said here to fight over it; 3) Watch some funny fucking entertainment; and 4) get some quality time in with naked women. I'm not close to a tough guy, try to never start a fight and haven't been in a real fist fight in almost 6 years, but hey, it'd be worth it to me to get fucked up just to see one keyboard tough guy be the same in real life. Anyone in?

15 comments

So when people get old, does "I bet my dad could beat up your dad" become, "I bet my grandson could beat up your grandson"?
ElDuderino_AZ
3 years ago
Club ad for Southwest Airlines......
minnow
3 years ago
^lmao. ^^Great grandson lol.
skibum609
3 years ago
It just sounds like politics to me. "The vice president said reporters routinely ask him whether he wishes he had the chance to debate Trump. “No, I wish we were in high school. I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish,” Biden said. Trump, speaking at a rally here, said: “I'd love that.” He called Biden “Mr. Tough Guy.” “You know when he's Mr. Tough Guy? When he's standing behind a microphone by himself,” Trump said."
shadowcat
3 years ago
@Ski, me for all except #2. Let's make it an afternoon though, as afternoons have consistently been better than nights lately.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Eh? Why would you want to invite trouble at your favorite club? Wouldn’t a better place be somewhere like Wonderland (if I’m thinking of the correct club)—somewhere TUSCLers specifically doesn’t like so who cares if you get banned
nicespice
3 years ago
^^^ She's not wrong.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
But while everyone else is at Wonderland getting punched, I'll still be at Desire.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
#2 rule of Fight Club - You do not talk about Fight Club!
Studme53
3 years ago
Spice if I thought for a second even one argument, let alone a fight would occur, I'd not have made the offer.
skibum609
3 years ago
I'd get faded with skibum and take him drinking at the beach. Everyone would think he's my cool grandpa.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I'm going to Flight Club, not Fight Club.
jackslash
3 years ago
Can you give plenty advance notice on this date because Juice is coming by bus and San Jose Guy is hitchhiking.
shailynn
3 years ago
^^^ And Shailynn is trying to get his mom to drive him there in the Pacifica, but she is refusing to even allow him to attend. SJG
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
Can I have Eve in the mud wrestling ring? Sure I’ll lose and probably won’t last more than two rounds but definitely worth it
gobstopper007
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion