Sugars
N 1620 County Rd V V Hager City, WI 54014

Can somebody please knock everything out of the gym?

Sunday, October 31, 2021 3:05 PM
I have a Pokémon that has been hanging out there for 37 days now and I want it back. 😭 Please anybody who plays PokemonGo, get over to Sugar’s (or if you hate having tits in your face for whatever reason, then Brown Sports Park) and PLEASE battle all the Pokémon in the gym and knock them out already. Then I can finally be reunited with my Snorlax. 🥺 Much appreciated

36 comments

One can only dream of nicespice finding a Jigglypuff in their pants...
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
Whatever this is, I fear you are going to feel you wasted you life on it when you're my age. But don't worry, I won't be gloating, I'll be dead.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
What the Hell is a "Snorlax" ?
Warrior15
3 years ago
Idk…there is plenty of things that are many a waste, but a game where sometime I play quite a bit and sometimes ignore for a while I don’t think I’ll regret too much. It’s kinda cool because the Pokémon I have have dates and location they were caught at, so it’s kinda like an indirect travel log. Think I’ll be more regretful sticking around certain people I have before in the past. But even then, I don’t think it will ultimately be the biggest deal. Think of snorlax as just simply a giant, lazy cartoon monster that sleeps a lot of the time. Kinda like Icey or something. https://images.app.goo.gl/NQ1AH93RYwcuHN2Z7
nicespice
3 years ago
Hey nicespice I'll trade you my Bulbasaur for your Mewtwo if ya know what I'm saying. 😉
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
@sirlap https://images.app.goo.gl/x5mXvCbhunvjywVG7
nicespice
3 years ago
I was kidding. I was about to make a joke about how I can't talk about anybody wasting their life, cause I'm coming on 4,000 discussion posts on here. But then I noticed you're coming up on 8,000 lol. Anything that brings contentment is not a waste, and it's often small and even silly things that do that. But, I do think that, on your death bed, you will feel guilty for taking 5 whole dollars off of Baby Yoda. You should have let him tip with Monopoly money.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Almost 8000 in just 5 years. I never realized nicespice was such a prolific poster I thought I wasted my life - I only have 11,000 in 15 years
motorhead
3 years ago
I knock dat bitch out for you spice n nice! Den I dump a load in dat gym for you too 👊👊✊🤛🤜💪💪💪💪
MackTruck
3 years ago
I da Mackie! I beat up da snoralax monster 😁
MackTruck
3 years ago
Yeah, pretty sure the high post count was from all the flame wars I’ve gotten into over the years 🥸
nicespice
3 years ago
Founder probably pays nicespice 10 cents a post, cause she's TUSCL's PL magnet.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
She's like a TUSCL Pokemon. 🤗🦄
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
Or maybe founder's PHP code has become sentient, and nicespice is actually the AI's avatar. founder has to shutdown the PHP and switch to the new site, before nicespice goes all Skynet.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
I knock da bitch out for you!
MackTruck
3 years ago
The snorlax has now been there for 68 days and 17 hours 😭
nicespice
2 years ago
Is there an English translation of this thread anywhere. Asking for the old guys.
gobstopper007
2 years ago
Playing Pokemon with nicespice is next level PL shit. 🤷
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Snorlax issues seems like mos def a first world problem.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
PokemonGo is a phone app that has been around for five years now. It uses augmented reality, and also a phone’s GPS, to insert these cartoon animals called Pokémon into various areas. There are certain locations, in real life, one must go to if they need to collect items for their inventory, or to do battle with their Pokémon. Usually college campuses, public parks, and downtown areas are the best for the highest concentration of collecting things, battling Pokémon, or leaving Pokémon behind to defend an area. I’m not sure if it’s still there or not, but there was a statue of a lion right outside the entrance of the club Tootsies in Miami. That lion provides items, if you’re using the app, while in the vicinity and can collect from it. — Anyways, if somebody actually knocks out my snorlax I’ll comp with one free lapdance next time I’m at that club during May or June. 🥺😿
nicespice
2 years ago
I've heard that the snorlax does more extras than nicespice that's why she can't get any PL to knock it out.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
nicespice is low balling anyway. A munchlax should earn one free lapdance , but for a snorlax it should be three.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I dumpa load in dat gyms basement!
MackTruck
2 years ago
3 dances? If it was my dragonite or kyogre, yes. For 3 comped dances, the snorlax can just sit in the gym doing extras and spend all of that money on potato chips.
nicespice
2 years ago
I better not find any snorlax on my lawn.
gobstopper007
2 years ago
@gob would you let nicespice do extras on your lawn?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@nicespice no need barter for three dances with me. You know I'm good. And I'll letcha play Pokemon Go while I give you a massage. Just ignore that Jigglypuff in my pants. It's not part of the game.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Yay my snorlax finally returned this morning! 😀
nicespice
2 years ago
^ how does it disappear?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
^ and then return?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Snorlax(tm) by Pfizer, cure your insomnia and constipation with just one pill.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@sirlap Somebody actually went in and battled everything in the gym and kicked my snorlax,and other people’s pokemons, that was defending out of there. 😁
nicespice
2 years ago
Maybe snorlax-reassignment surgery is the key to dating dancers with hourglass figures who are nonetheless very butt-humble.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Instagram has Instathots. Pokemon Go has Pokemon Hos.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I dumped a load in dat gym and booted oops I mean rescued da snoralax from snoring g up da neighborhood! 💩💩💩💩
MackTruck
2 years ago
The damn media is downplaying the importance of snorlax 😭 https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/11/lapd-officers-pokemon-go-robbery-fired I know that cops tend to get a bad reputation…some of it deserved, some not. But yeah, in this case I have full #bluelivesmatter sympathy here.
nicespice
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion