Rittenhouse part 4 GUILTY

Thursday, November 18, 2021 1:21 PM
Yes. Guilty of participation in a shitty purge! All you damn dirty apes want to talk about your damn ape laws and riots and stupid shit like that. But you’re ignoring the big point: that was a shitty purge. You need way more high res cameras to follow the action. Also, better weapons are a real necessity. You damn dirty apes love love love your frickin’ guns and I understand. My AK is a blast. But I took it off a Congolese warlord back when I still lived in tha NC so I frickin’ earned it. Anyhoo, back to Ritten ape and his next purge. If y’all want projectile weapons I suggest bow and arrow. Plus you can have the contestants light the arrows on fire. That’s some spectacular purge action. It’ll be just like those hunger games but without the hot chick that likes to show off her asshole. That reminds me...shouldn’t we be talkin’’bout sexy female hairless apes instead of some dork who starred in the most boring purge ever? ROAR!!!

2 comments

I have a question for Mr. Lesco: how does you’re comment intersect with Mr. Lion’s Hunger Games idea? I admit that the joke of involving young Master Rittenhouse in some sort of Hunger Games scenario is kind of fucked up, but then again Jennifer Lawrence’s character was supposed to be young so maybe that’s cool. Plus...and I can’t stress this enough...the fact this is obviously a joke makes it less fucked up. By the way, guns shouldn’t be allowed in the hunger games. I think Mr. Lion has pointed out that they make things boring. Maybe muzzle loaders. Then it gives the folks with bow and arrow a fighting chance. Now that I have explained everything to you all that is left is a heartfelt YOU’RE WELCOME.
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
Red and Blue damn dirty apes need to bond by lion hunting together.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion