Maniac crashes Christmas parade.

Monday, November 22, 2021 1:06 AM
Sooner or later the left and right need to come together on shit like this. But for now, the left fuckin LOVES it. [view link]

113 comments

Waukesha voted heavily for Trump in 2020. Witnesses identified the driver as a black man with dreadlocks.
mark94
2 years ago
Yeah that isn't surprising. You support Trump you are silenced, or you die.
misterorange
2 years ago
'... Witnesses identified the driver as a black man with dreadlocks ..." He's probably one of those black white-supremacists the left tells us about
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Biden's America. Retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict egged on by the delusion and lies of leftist politicians and media. Just a guess but would be surprised if that's not the case.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Imagine if it was a white driver plowing into a black crowd? It would be 24/7 white-supremacy coverage
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
BTW - assuming this was done on purpose - it would not be the first time a BlM sympathizer plows a car into a crowd ON PURPOSE
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Police have the suspect in custody. If there was ever a situation where a police shooting would have been justified, this is it. Mowing down innocent children and the elderly. Watch how fast the media buries this story.
mark94
2 years ago
Here’s the suspect. A long, long criminal history of violence. In spite of that, released from jail two days ago on just $1,000 bail. WTF ? https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/amp/
mark94
2 years ago
Consider this. The “protests” in Kenosha started when police shot ( but didn’t kill) an armed felon who was resisting arrest. Now, over 20 people have been killed or seriously injured by a felon who was released on just $1,000 bail. Does that warrant any reaction by the public or media scrutiny ?
mark94
2 years ago
^^ holy fuck - that link above has a vid of the incident (towards the bottom-of-the-page) - that shit not only looked gruesome but def looked on purpose. I was looking at another website that linked to twitter - I first saw the video on twitter and a few minutes later twitter had taken it down (I wonder if it was a Trumpster behind the wheel if they would have taken the vid down; but I digress).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"Does that warrant any reaction by the public or media scrutiny ?" ________ As I write this it's the lead story on the NYT, WaPo, and WSJ. Is that enough media attention? Out of respect for the dead, why don't you give this another 24hrs to understand the motives. Go beat off, or something.
RandomMember
2 years ago
Let’s see how the media spins this one.
Muddy
2 years ago
The Jacob Blake media coverage lasted a year and whipped people into a riot. Trust me, the coverage of the Waukesha terrorism will be short lived.
mark94
2 years ago
The WaPo article says “ one person is in custody but police did not comment on a possible motive”. Trust me, they will never report that a BLM supporter was getting revenge for Kyle Rittenhouse.
mark94
2 years ago
@mark Fox News is reporting that very thing, so just for kicks I switched to CNN. Their lead story is about Dr. Fauchi and Covid. Lol - it was 31 minutes into CNN's morning broadcast before they even mentioned it, and not a word about who did it.
misterorange
2 years ago
If you're watching CNN this morning, you might have missed the entire story while you were putting sugar in your coffee.
misterorange
2 years ago
Haha, CNN spent about 3 minutes on it at the top of the 5 o'clock hour. 2 of the 3 minutes were about the great job Biden is doing, promising help to the community and offering condolences! Yeah, that's some real investigative reporting right there.
misterorange
2 years ago
They've already spent an hour on Covid in Austria and Romania.
misterorange
2 years ago
There’s a clever use of words the media uses when someone on the left does something wrong involving a vehicle. Here is CNN’s first sentence: “Five people were killed and more than 40 were injured when a vehicle drove into a Christmas parade Sunday afternoon in Waukesha, Wisconsin, city officials said.” Somehow this vehicle drove into the crowd. A more accurate description would be that a man drove into the crowd. Nope. It was just some vehicle doing the bad thing. CNN does not want to describe the person involved in any crime unless they are somehow a “ white supremacist”. If it isn’t, it’s much safer to blame it on the vehicle, not the person driving it.
mark94
2 years ago
This is horrible. Just awful to hear this news. I’m not going to focus on the media spin. I know this is wrong and horrific, and I don’t need confirmation. The person who perpetrated this awful act needs to be locked away for a long time.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Here is a CNN headline from yesterday, shortly before the horror in Waukesha. “There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man”
mark94
2 years ago
I see random cheering for this. An admission that he too is responsible for this, as are all democrats.
skibum609
2 years ago
There's a story on CNN's website titled "What we know about what happened at the Wisconsin Christmas parade" that was supposedly updated this morning at 7:30 yet they still don't report on the name and picture of the suspect that's been known since last night.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
There are many leftists on social media callously commenting how the perpetrator should claim self-defense.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
This is from NPR concerning reporting on this horrific event, it shows a simple fact that you shouldn’t make statements of fact unless you actually have the facts “This is a breaking news story. Some things reported by the media will later turn out to be wrong. We will focus on reports from officials and other authorities, credible news outlets and reporters who are at the scene. We will update as the situation develops. “
twentyfive
2 years ago
Baloney, they have facts they don't want to report. Pretty much the same excuse they made about Hunter Biden's laptop.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
The lamestream media's burying of this story is the epitomy of hypocrisy. It is nearly as callous and cowardly as the act itself. The only thing worse is the liberal scum that are cheering or justifying this act. Children and grandmothers were the primary target. Children as young as 9 years old and peoples' grandmothers were the target! There is a special place in the hell for the guy that did this, the media that ignores the inconvenient facts, and the liberal cowards that cheer it.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Here’s the NYT coverage. SUV plows into crowd. Page A22. https://mobile.twitter.com/marklarflash/status/1462763525382844423/photo/1
mark94
2 years ago
Here are the perpetrator's music videos. The first video has the red Ford he used to run children over. https://youtu.be/a_OFO20Xu0A https://youtu.be/TDr1sUR7QaE Did he purposely target the parade to kill white people or was he fleeing from another crime?
sinclair
2 years ago
The left has been pushing “ bail reform” in recent years. You see, bail is racist. People should be released from jail if they promise to behave. The $1,000 bail that allowed this violent felon to be on the streets should be put under the microscope.
mark94
2 years ago
You can go to https://wcca.wicourts.gov/ and search for Darrell Brooks to see cases against him. In the case reports is his address. Plug that address in to google maps and you can see the red SUV parked in front of the address. 4014 North 19th Street, Milwaukee, WI
yahtzee74
2 years ago
The DOJ has something called the Community Relations Service. CRS is the only federal agency dedicated to working with community groups to resolve community conflicts and prevent and respond to alleged hate crimes arising from differences of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability The CRS is already involved in Waukesha and controlling what local authorities can, and can’t, say about the suspect. The fix is in.
mark94
2 years ago
He must be some kind of superstar to feature a "Ford Escape" in his rap video!
misterorange
2 years ago
An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse. Mary Lemanski, who is listed as the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”
mark94
2 years ago
https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/illinois-dem-calls-wisconsin-christmas-rampage-karma/ NY Post story on her with screenshot of her self-defense post.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Court records indicate a man named Darrell Edward Brooks was arrested on 11/2 and posted bond on 11/19, just two days ago. Now the big question is… who paid his bond two days ago, the same exact day Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty in Wisconsin?
mark94
2 years ago
", it shows a simple fact that you shouldn’t make statements of fact unless you actually have the facts" Everyone on the internet knew the guys name because police recovered the ID Brooks left in his car and talked about it over the police scanner. Does NPR, when acting as news organization, do any investigation themselves or do they just regurgitate official statements while also making up their own narratives.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Damn they pulled a Rittenhouse on the parade
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Left wing lynching
Tetradon
2 years ago
Only a shameless fucking creep would make some snarky comment about innocent children being murdered.
Studme53
2 years ago
^ Someone who relishes the lack of accountability on the internet
Tetradon
2 years ago
Jesus H. Christ. Can’t you folks just say it’s fucking sad that a bunch of people, including kid, were killed and more were injured. The asshole that did this is in custody. We have no idea what his motives were. Let’s the cops fucking do their jobs and hope that the injured actually pull through. Most of you people live in a scary scary scary delusional world. This story was all over my news feed, including the Times. The last I checked the NYT the story was updated like 30 min ago. Page A22? First of all, you do realize that the print edition of a newspaper can’t be updated instantaneously, don’t you? Second of all, who the fuck looks at the print edition of anything anymore? We have these magic devices call computer that are connected to a web of information sources. You could almost call it a “world wide web”. You should look into it. I bet you’ll discover something about it if you look. C’mon folks. You’ll be happier if you’re not paranoid about fucking everything. You’re welcome
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
@Mark92 wrote: "Now the big question is… who paid his bond two days ago, the same day Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty in Wisconsin?" ________________ Answer: I think it's safe to assume that George Soros posted his bail. @Orange wrote: "But for now, the left fuckin LOVES it." _______________ Similar to your earlier post about the left cheering the rape of a woman on a train, this doesn't make a particle of sense. You're a psychotic moron with a bad temper, @Orange; it's no wonder your second wife threw you out of the house. That left-wing rag, the WSJ, has an article about the human-scum suspect. It says the police are pursuing a theory that he was fleeing an earlier crime scene. So far, absolutely no connection with Rittenhouse. https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesha-parade-christmas-wisconsin-darrell-brooks-11637607146
RandomMember
2 years ago
^ The driver had posted numerous times on FB about Rittenhouse, Chauvin, BLM, etc. That said it remains to be seen if it was a motivating factor. Typically, if these people are politically motivated, they don't hide the fact. He was, in general, a bad seed, domestic abuser, etc. It sounds like he was trying to evade arrest. As always, we shall see.
Tetradon
2 years ago
@RanDumb Did you miss the leftie Democrats that couldn't wait to jump on this tragedy, pointing to it as retaliation for what they believe was an unjust verdict in the Rittenhouse case? In their usual abhorrent way, effectively justifying what this crazy fuck did.
misterorange
2 years ago
I have to wonder about the police officer who fired at this dirt bag moments before he started crushing people to death. What would be the big story if he had successfully shot the guy and prevented him from killing and injuring all those people? It would be another case of police shooting an "innocent" unarmed victim, and by now the whole town would be on fire.
misterorange
2 years ago
Democrats are truly the scum of the earth. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/illinois-democratic-staffer-mocks-waukesha-suv-tragedy-that-killed-5/ar-AAR00oy An Illinois Democratic staffer brazenly mocked the Waukesha SUV tragedy that killed five and injured dozens in Wisconsin on Sunday, sarcastically equating the incident to Kyle Rittenhouse's highly-publicized acquittal last week. 'It was probably just self-defense,' Mary Lemanski, 46, reportedly the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, wrote on Twitter Sunday night in the wake of the Wisconsin attack, in the first of a string of since-deleted, scornful posts. 'Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,' Lemanski continued in her late-night tirade, referring to the SUV driver in the Waukesha case. 'I'm sure he didn't want to hurt anyone,' she added. 'He came to help people.' The posts seemed to make light of the successful self-defense argument that 18-year-old Rittenhouse and his defense team made during the teen's recent trial over two shooting deaths in Kenosha last year - which saw a Wisconsin jury find the defendant not guilty Friday. 'The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse's victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens,' the Democratic staffer sniped in another scornful post. 'Even the children,' she further declared. Mary Lemanski, 46, has worked for the Democratic Party in DuPage County since 2018 as the association's social media director © Provided by Daily Mail Mary Lemanski, 46, has worked for the Democratic Party in DuPage County since 2018 as the association's social media director The DuPage Democrat then offered onlookers her own perspective on the Sunday attack. 'I'm sad,' Lemanski shared later that night. 'I'm sad anytime anyone dies.' 'I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.' Then, in another, more judgmental, message directed to the citizens of the state that saw both of the contentious attacks, the staffer proclaimed, 'You reap what you sow, Wisconsin.' She added: 'It's sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening.' The Democratic Party of DuPage county's website lists Lemanski as a current staffer and 'DuPage Dems' Difference Maker.' According to a biography found on the site, the 46-year-old manages the party's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and is a single mom of two kids. Her LinkedIn profile shows that she currently still holds the position, and has since 2018. According to a biography found on the site, the 46-year-old manages the party's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and is a single mom of two kids © Provided by Daily Mail According to a biography found on the site, the 46-year-old manages the party's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and is a single mom of two kids On her personal Facebook page, Lemanski posted November 15 that a 'white wing group' was trying to prevent her from speaking at a school board meeting. She accused the group of being 'fascists' who shut down 'all opposing viewpoints.' Lemanski did not immediately respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment on the since-deleted posts Monday, nor did the Democratic Party of DuPage County, when asked for confirmation if Lemanski was still employed by their organization. She has since posted a further slew of tweets, writing: 'Nobody cared about me like my whole life. My mom used to leave me for hours at a time alone in my play pen. Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, from Milwaukee, was detained shortly after a red SUV ploughed into the annual Christmas parade in the town of Waukesha, leaving at least five people dead and 40 injured - including at least 12 children on Sunday night. He is shown in a previous mugshot © Provided by Daily Mail Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, from Milwaukee, was detained shortly after a red SUV ploughed into the annual Christmas parade in the town of Waukesha, leaving at least five people dead and 40 injured - including at least 12 children on Sunday night. He is shown in a previous mugshot 'I've put out music for 20 years nobody gave a sh*t. Why do people all of a sudden care about a stupid remark? I can't believe my 15 minutes of fame is for this sh*t.' At least five people were killed and 40 injured - including 12 children - during Sunday's tragedy in Waukesha, when a speeding SUV plowed into a Christmas parade in the suburban town near Milwaukee. Darrell Brooks, 39, has been arrested and named by police as a 'person of interest' in the mass-killing event. On November 5, Brooks was charged with felony bail jumping, recklessly endangering safety, battery, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer, three days earlier on November 2. The circumstances around that incident remain unclear but he posted a $1,000 cash bond on November 19, according to court records. His motive for Sunday's attack remains unclear; police will not confirm whether it was a deliberate act of terror or if Brooks accidentally ran into the crowds after losing control of his car while fleeing a knife crime. Social media profiles reveal Brooks was an amateur rapper who went by the name MathBoi Fly, and claimed to have 'turned to the streets at a very young age' while growing up in a 'dangerous West Side neighborhood of Washington Park'. He described himself as 'the best underground artist in his city'.
ime
2 years ago
Can’t quite remember the story, but maybe a few months ago there was a black guy who was a follower of Louis Farrakhan who randomly killed some white people for no apparent reason. Main stream press only focused on family members’ comments that he had mental health issues. I believe that to be true, but the main stream press consciously ignored the Farrakhan link. I anticipate the same type of spin here. If the show was on the other foot, the press would be all over it.
Studme53
2 years ago
Rittenhouse killed a pedophile and 2 armed men. The typical democrat murdered children. Great community.
skibum609
2 years ago
Prediction: Now that the DOJ is involved in the investigation, the messaging from local officials and the media will be that the suspect was not acting intentionally. He was simply fleeing some incident where he feared for his life.ABC is already running with this spin based on unnamed sources. Soon, Ministers will be brought forward to demand healing. Anyone who questions this spin will be labeled a racist.
mark94
2 years ago
Not his first time running over someone. Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently on Nov. 5 as part of a domestic abuse incident for which he was also charged with resisting or obstructing an officer. In the case this month, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, court records show. Brooks posted $1,000 bond on Nov. 11 in the most recent incident and was released from Milwaukee County Jail on Nov. 16, according to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office. He also was charged in July 2020 with two felony counts of second-degree recklessly endangering the safety of others using a dangerous weapon.
mark94
2 years ago
>It sounds like he was trying to evade arrest. It was stated in the press conference that he was not being pursued by police. Also claim it wasn't a terror attack but offer no other motive. So...
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Also stated they plan to handle the release of any more information as press releases. No more press conferences scheduled. So that's it for this major story?
yahtzee74
2 years ago
It has since been taken down, but last night a CNN online story showed his booking and bail paperwork and was critical of the Judge that granted bail. One of the charges he was charged with? BAIL JUMPING!!!!! And you let him out at all? An then on only $1000 bail? Was that a 10% cash alternative of $100? USA, wake up! you cannot apply your values to the situation. A career criminal is not going to honor bail! He just gets out to commit more crimes. He just laughs at the "suckers" that let him out. He does not care about charges. He suffers little to no inconvenience unless he is locked up and either not let out or with high enough bail so Dog the Bounty Hunter wannabes will track his ass down.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
^ Law and order are like air. You take it for granted when you have it, then when you don't, nothing else matters. Goodbye "bail reform."
Tetradon
2 years ago
CNN has joined ABC in spinning that Brooks was fleeing another crime scene. It’s totally not terrorism or intentional. Brooks just took a wrong turn while defending himself. We could all make the same mistake.
mark94
2 years ago
WTF? I was just watching local CBS news and they said "It is not clear what caused the driver to possibly lose control of his vehicle." Named the driver but did not show a picture that he is black. The immediately followed with story on blacks upset with Kyle R verdict. I guess because a white guy got an OJ Simpson verdict?
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Guys, we do need to admit that the most dangerous people in American society are angry, white men. Have you seen the damage Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Anthony Fauci have been doing? Angry black men like Obama, his dipshit AG, et al, were in the lead for a while, though.
gammanu95
2 years ago
"... It is not clear what caused the driver to possibly lose control of his vehicle ..." I can totally see hitting 45 people over multiple blocks as an "accident"
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Just to be clear, Attorney General Merrick Garland, the DOJ, and FBI are investigating parents who speak up at school board meetings as “ domestic terrorists” but the felon who ran over 45 children and grandmothers has already been cleared of being a domestic terrorist.
mark94
2 years ago
It’s disgusting. The main stream media has no credibility with me. They think they need push the leftists point of view
Studme53
2 years ago
Skibum so you admit rittenhouse murdered 2 people.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
“Killed” and “murdered” are different words with different meanings. Try not to get on a jury.
Studme53
2 years ago
Some of the fake-news-media is bending-over-backwards to paint-it as it being anything other than a deliberate act and likely racially motivated at that. And yeah; it's been the M.O. of the fake-news-media to often times omit the race of the perp if it's a black-person but immediately state the race if it's a non-black-person - likewise when a cop shoots a black person his identity is known within minutes; but the black-cop that killed Ashley Babbit whom was unarmed, his identity was not known for months - likewise the white-woman in a mask that was throwing bananas as Larry Elder while running in the CA-recall, to the best of my knowledge her identity was never revealed - if it would have been a Trump supporter throwing bananas at a black-Dem-politician you would know who she was in less than 24-hours.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
You guys jerk off to really weird porn...
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Sheeple don’t even realize they’re being manipulated and deceived.
Studme53
2 years ago
Best sign that someone is "sheeple"? They use the word "sheeple" unironically.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I think we still need to wait until more comes out about this. SJG https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4946
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I’ll just watch CNN for the next 3 or 4 hours and then they’ll never report on it again and I’ll never trouble my wooly little head about the true motive.
Studme53
2 years ago
Stud me how are families affected differently when their loved ones are killed vs murdered? How does killing vs murder impact the victims differently? Would you prefer a killer rather than a murderer as your neighbor or kids baby sitter?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
In a battle of wits, you’re an unarmed man. That’s like murder.
Studme53
2 years ago
Why do some posters not want to have this discussion, here on the politics board? They act like they're on the AP or NYT payroll. Do you guys own stock in CNN or something?
gammanu95
2 years ago
Sorry ignore that last comment. You’re entitled to your opinion. We’re all friends who agree on a lot - boobs, ass, legs, finding that dime piece, etc and disagree on a few things in politics.
Studme53
2 years ago
^^ Wow, Icey, that's stupid even by your standards. Do you not see the difference between a citizen placed in a kill or be killed situation, a cop who shoots a hostage taker, and someone who kills an innocent with malice? I would let Rittenhouse babysit my kids every day over the felons he shot.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I can post about pubic hair, lap dances, and media hypocrisy in the same sitting. It's a mysterious talent I learned in Kamar-Taj. It's the lesson before being taught how to walk and chew gum. Don't feel bad if you haven't figured that one out, either.
gammanu95
2 years ago
how are families affected differently when their loved ones are killed vs murdered? How does killing vs murder impact the victims differently? Would you prefer a killer rather than a murderer as your neighbor or kids baby sitter? 0
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
From CNN: Brooks posted the bail on November 11 in relation to charges including domestic abuse. The charges stemmed from a November 2 incident in which Brooks is accused of running over a woman with his car while she was walking through a gas station parking lot, according to a criminal complaint. "Officers observed tire tracks on her left pants leg," the criminal complaint read. Prosecutors filed five charges related to the incident including: obstructing an officer; second-degree recklessly endangering safety with domestic abuse assessments; disorderly conduct with domestic abuse assessments; and misdemeanor battery with domestic abuse assessments. Brooks was also charged with bail jumping, because he was already out on bail following a July 24, 2020, incident, according to court documents. So the Democratic DA recommended only $1,000 bail for a bail jumper when he was arrested FOR INTENTIONAL RUNNING OVER SOMEONE WITH HIS SUV. The DA is investigating if the bail was in fact at an appropriate level. Can't make up shit this bizarre.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Shit - just heard the perp had been out on bail just 2-days - I wonder who paid his bail and if it was one of those progressive groups that puts up the bail $$$
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
The perp had a rapsheet going back to 1999
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
The perp had a rapsheet 50-pages-long; literally 50-pages. And the wacko-left keeps implying the justice system is set up to let white people off - yeah right
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Democrats murdered all those people. All are responsible.
skibum609
2 years ago
Earlier in this thread, RandumbMember wrote: "@Orange wrote: 'But for now, the left fuckin LOVES it.' Similar to your earlier post about the left cheering the rape of a woman on a train, this doesn't make a particle of sense. You're a psychotic moron with a bad temper, @Orange." Yup, that's what I said, and here's why: 1) Changing laws to be more "criminal-friendly" (or refusing to prosecute existing laws), lowering or eliminating bail requirements, reducing (defunding) police, causing law enforcement officers to be fearful of making arrests, and generally creating an environment where "tolerance" of criminal activity is encouraged, will quite naturally result in more crime. To any sane person, that should be as obvious as the existence of gravity, or the fact that water is wet. 2) The radical left which is about 90% in control of the modern Democrat party, adamantly and uncompromisingly supports all of those concepts. They feel so strongly about it that anyone who dares to speak out in favor of rational thought and lawful behavior is treated as the enemy - cancelled, doxed, or ironically arrested, prosecuted, or impeached for the crime of trying to reduce crime. 3) What other logical conclusion could one draw, except that the desired outcome includes everything from organized shoplifting gangs, to record increases in drug trafficking, to nobody helping a woman being raped on a train, to mass murder by a violent career criminal who got released on $1000 bail? It just isn't possible that these people expect anything but pain and suffering to result from their policies. Take a look at this nut case Rashida Tlaib, and her smug fucking smile, while she deflects the fact that she has advocated for elimination of the federal prison system. Suddenly she's acting as if it's only about mental illness. https://www.axios.com/axios-hbo-swan-rashida-tlaib-federal-prisons-928179f0-d093-40ff-898f-67f62c4d97a3.html Our centuries-old criminal justice system is not a game of poker. You don't just fold your hand and start over from scratch because you don't like the cards you've been dealt. But more and more that's exactly what the left is trying to do, and clearly they don't have the slightest concern for anyone hurt by their insanity.
misterorange
2 years ago
Darrel Brooks posted rap videos on his YouTube channel ( now deleted). One of his songs includes the lyrics: "They gonna need a cleaner for the shit we did, all my killers Gacey where them bodies hid." Another song from his SoundCloud page says: "Sliding through the city with no safety on." Other lyrics include "fuck Donald Trump" and "fuck the pigs." But, the motive for his actions is a complete mystery according to the media.
mark94
2 years ago
law enforcement lies to ABC news: https://abcnews.go.com/US/20-injured-car-drives-christmas-parade-wisconsin-police/story?id=81318232 "Multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News that the preliminary assessment from investigators, based on video evidence and interviews, is the driver was not aiming to hit the parade but rather was speeding through the route to flee an earlier incident. Authorities spent the night scouring social media and other digital platforms associated with the person of interest, who remains in custody. So far, investigators have no reason to believe there is any connection to radicalization, extremism or the ongoing debate about the verdict delivered in Kyle Rittenhouse's trial last week elsewhere in Wisconsin, the sources said." First, there's video of him crashing the barricade and there's an open street to his left. If you're trying to get away from something he should have taken the open road instead of going through the barricade. Secondly, other's have saved evidence of his social media posts and there's plenty evidence there to question whether this was a revenge attack.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
This is from an article at heavy.com https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/ "There was an incident relating to knives on the police scanner right before the parade incident. Two citizens told an officer there was a possible fight near the boat launch at nearby Frame Park with possible knives involved, and the scanner audio includes the sound of a few officers responding with sirens. Then an officer gets there and says there’s no one there after he checks the boat launch and the nearby baseball field and rotary building. Just a minute later another officer first spots the SUV speeding toward the parade route. It’s not clear, though, whether the incident reported at the boat launch is related to what happened at the parade." My question, was this possibly phony knife attack call to the police an attempt to misdirect police away from the parade?
yahtzee74
2 years ago
"In spite of that, released from jail two days ago on just $1,000 bail. WTF ?" He's actually in custody on a $5M cash bail. I swear, you freaks will twist anything. Someone committed a crime and got arrested. Move on.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
He was released on a prior charge on $1,000.00 bail, so he could go out and commit more violence. In a real judicial system a piece of shit like him would have been held on no bail. A racist murder of women and children was committed by an avowed racist. No big deal to racists, who continue to whine about scumbag Jacob Blake and George Floyd. Ahmed Aubrey; someone committed a crime and they were arrested, nothing to care about here.
skibum609
2 years ago
@Nina, you've got it mixed up. He was released on $1000 two days BEFORE he drove his SUV into a parade full of children and grandmas. But that's okay, you just go ahead and "move on" from it. No big deal apparently.
misterorange
2 years ago
@Nina... Some people did some things.
misterorange
2 years ago
@Nina If it makes any difference to you, an 8 year old boy just succumbed to his injuries and died, bringing the death toll to 6. But let's just move on.
misterorange
2 years ago
There is legislation proposed in Congress, being supported by “ the squad”, that would set a goal of emptying federal prisons within 10 years. Literally. No one, no matter the crime, would go to prison on federal crimes. What could possibly go wrong ?
mark94
2 years ago
Don't worry @mark94. Rashida Tlaib and NinaBambina are just gonna "move on" so we'll be fine.
misterorange
2 years ago
In 1972, Richard Nixon ran on a law and order platform in reaction to left wing violent protests. Nixon: 520 Electoral votes McGovern: 17 Electoral votes
mark94
2 years ago
People don't like when I say the left LOVES this violence, but they prove it every day by doubling down on the same policies that cause it. It's really no different than the formation of the former USSR. You've got to break a few eggs to make an ommlette.
misterorange
2 years ago
You do you, man. But how many eggs are you really breaking by posting about partisan politics on a niche strip club website?
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
@CMI I'm not the one breaking eggs. Maybe it's time you join Rashida Tlaib and NinaBombina. Just move on dude.
misterorange
2 years ago
In 1972 Richard Nixon ran against conservative outrage over the anti-war movement. He needed the war because he needed the anti-war movement. And his message was founded on racism over the 1964 Civil Rights act. He was able to get life long Southern Democrats to vote Republican. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Nixon was an equal opportunity bigot. He had strong prejudices against Italians, Jews, Irish Catholics and perhaps most of all, Ivy educated WASP elitists. Singling out racism against African Americans does not paint the whole picture
motorhead
2 years ago
@Orange- Suppose, instead, that we're discussing Sandy Hook, where 20 kids were murdered. I might bring up the liberal agenda that mass murders of that type would be less common with background checks and tighter control of assault weapons and semi-automatic rifles. I might cite academic studies to support that opinion. But in no case would I state that conservatives "fuckin LOVE it" when children are slaughtered. Because that would idiotic, inflammatory, and accomplish nothing. So when you state that liberals cheer at the rape of a woman on a train or that liberals "fuckin LOVE it" when innocent children are mowed down by a vehicle, it doesn't register as a rational argument. It just marks you as an idiot who can't think straight. Do you understand English?
RandomMember
2 years ago
Rashida Tlaib…, Ah, there’s the model for the type of person we want making the rules in this country A proud graduate of Cooley Law School. There’s Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4…. And then there’s a special tier for Thomas Cooley Law School in Lansing
motorhead
2 years ago
@Random Just stop, because you're embarrassing yourself. The right to bear arms was written into the Constitution back when they used to hang people, quickly I might add, for misusing that right. It's the left fighting to support criminality while locking up law abiding citizens. This issue is not about regular people bearing arms and once in a while someone goes off the rails. It's about bail reform, a lack of punishment for bad behavior, people running over children with their cars, and yes, sometimes going on a shooting spree. YOU, my friend, WISH that the freak had blown them away with a gun instead of crushing them with an SUV so you can bark about gun control while celebrating the early release of convicted felons from prison, so they can kill by whatever means are available to them. Go fuck yourself you stupid idiot.
misterorange
2 years ago
"Just move on dude." Or... what? You'll call me schoolyard bully names on an anonymous message board? [shrug] I guess you kick off these threads just to be in a choir of people who think exactly like you do, because the moment someone posts something that isn't completely aligned with what you think you wear your angry pants with a belt and suspenders. I'm a guy you don't know on the internet. You'll be fine.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
CMI, If you don't think this conversation is worth having, why are you reading and commenting on it?
misterorange
2 years ago
If it's going to be a conversation, then it's worth having. But if every slightly dissenting opinion results in foot stamping and name calling, then that's not a conversation. I have ultra liberal friends who think of conservatives as ridiculously cartoonish mustache-twirling comic book villains, and I'm always happy to point out to them how shrill and detached from reality they are. But the really unfortunate thing is that I can come here and see the *exact* same behavior, except painted conservative red. Because it's not a good look regardless of your political leanings. Liberals don't "love" news stories like this. But for reasons I can't fathom it gives you (and others on this thread) a joyful release of us-versus-them endorphins to believe that they do.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
"... "In spite of that, released from jail two days ago on just $1,000 bail. WTF ?" ... He's actually in custody on a $5M cash ..." The first part was poorly worded - he had been release on $1000 bail 2 days before he ran over those 45-people; not 2 days ago.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalassets/circuit-courts/2021cf001848-comp7347101.pdf This is the complaint filed against him in court and includes a pretty good description from the police of the whole event including how it started.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
I would say that the left liked the violence of the riots. They feel that it was righteous to riot.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm, who was elected to the position in 2007, has spent his career supporting cash-bail system reform because he argues it criminalizes poverty. In an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel the year he was elected, Chisholm said: “Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?” “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.” https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/11/23/the-da-behind-waukesha-christmas-parade-attack-suspects-low-bond/amp/
misterorange
2 years ago
Video of Brooks' attorney giving him a hug and a pat on the back. https://rumble.com/vpp9wh-darrell-brooks-makes-his-first-court-appearance-since-the-waukesha-massacre.html
yahtzee74
2 years ago
Apparently Random is upset because his feeling of righteousness is not shared by those who understand that the left is trying to take over America by the only means they know how: Killing it first.
skibum609
2 years ago
From the NYPost The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews. Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.
mark94
2 years ago
As predicted, the Waukesha mass murder has been sent down the memory hole of journalism and social media. As soon as it was revealed that the Waukesha mass murderer was a black career criminal who hated white people, it was a no-brainer to state that the huge story would fade from view as quickly as possible and that any reference to it would eliminate the perpetrator as much as possible. For a year, we were fed media lies about Kyle Rittenhouse and his imagined racism ( for shooting 3 white people who attacked him). However, career criminal Darrell Brook mowed down over 40 white grandmas and high school kids and the media lost any interest in the story within hours.
mark94
2 years ago
And CNN, that bastion of “fair and balanced” reporting put out a tweet blaming “the car” not the career criminal who was the driver.
motorhead
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion