TUSCL’s role in the metaverse

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 12:53 AM
Just because it’s this big thing buzzing right now. Within a few years, I guess the web is going to evolve into 3D virtual spaces. We can try on clothing and buy stuff right on the spot and other stuff like that. What will happen to this site? Instead of mere photos, dancers will perform on virtual stages. BBBC will be able to show of all his…erm assets in 3D. Rick will be collecting NFT DeSantis blow up dolls. There will be virtual reality OTC solicitation in the 3D personnels section, and also tusclers getting angry at each other and wanting to beat each other up. Founder will monetize people wanting an advantage and will sell potions to improve stats in sexual stamina and combat. Blah will be granted her own dungeon, to torture and 🔪🔪🔪 tusclers. Tusclers will die and regenerate back into the front room a few minutes later. And macktruck will occasionally be driving around the front room and dumping loads 💩💩💩 Anything is possible.

30 comments

My Organization will of course have its own message board for our people. But the real juice in My Organization will be f2f sex, not virtual reality. The only reason we would want people to use shoe leather or tire rubber to come to the temple, is for F2f sex, never to listen to sermons. TUSCL works because it allows diversity of opinion, and most of the Internet does not do this. But TUSCL is not a strip club. It just has as its main draw, talk about strip clubs. Virtual reality will not replace real sex, or at least I hope it won't. I want strip clubs to go more and more FS, and less and less Buying Dances and LDKing. SJG Gimme Shelter [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I’ve always wondered when founder is gonna jump into the video world atleast. I could see this becoming an onlyfans type for strippers with actual strip club customers. Like a tip thing going on. I don’t see me being interested in anything virtual but I could see something like that working for other people.
Muddy
2 years ago
It's like a form of slavery to distract us from reality.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
So far, absolutely nothing about anything "metaverse" interests me. I see some value in a few edge cases, but I don't see improvement in any way.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Icey and Dolfan, what are you talking about? I think there is still a good market for good visual erotica. Most of what is currently available has missed the mark. But f2f FS strip clubs are a huge growth market too. Text talk is popular and will remain so. 3D and virtual reality approaches have been available for a long time. No reason to assume that they could replace this. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Much of the Internet demands what I call the National Public Radio sensibility. Because TUSCL is based on talk about strip clubs, it is entirely outside of that envelope. Can't talk most places about P4P sex or anything else like that. Most people here want the privacy and anonymity which text boards provide, they don't want immersive or VR places. Cybersex, Webcamming, that is different, some want it. That is available. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Apparently, Nicespice's mutant power is creating threads that attract SJG like open trash containers attracts raccoons. Also, I'm sorry that your mutant power sucks. I remember the early days of the Internet when there was a lot of people who thought it was a weird fad. I suspect that the Metaverse could be like that.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Let's see... ... nicespice's profile page will be a hookah lounge with all her Pokemon Go monsters smoking hookah(s) in it and the walls will have all her profile pics up as posters. Visitors will be forced to smoke hookah with her monsters first in order to actually talk to her virtually. ...Muddy's Q&A threads with dancers will be held in a virtual studios much like the old Larry King Live shows. ...all arguments and flame wars will have the option to go to a virtual Mortal Kombat arena where the two will be forced to settle their differences in a fight. Loser gets a one month ban from the site. ...juice will be able to program his robotic dildo to fuck him in the ass in real life every time another member trolls him. (And he'll like it.) ...any Cashman story will have a warning and opt out option not to literally see it and just hear it told. This is so you don't end up seeing something you can't unsee.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Can we taste jackslashs lasagna in this place?
shailynn
2 years ago
...when you realize that it's just nicespice and all her aliases trolling you in one thread: [view link]
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Maybe the default settings will be.. If somebody’s review talks about receiving full service, this song will automatically play in the background: [view link] If the review is about receiving a blowjob: [view link] And if somebody receives a handjob: [view link]
nicespice
2 years ago
In virtual reality, you can go anywhere in a tiny fraction of a second. Nonetheless, SJGs avitar will never go to virtual Tijuana.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
^^^ You're a weird little man.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Is it possible in this metaverse that SJG will still be unable to get laid? If not, I guess he will find a virtual form of chloroform to use on unsuspecting virtual TJ street whores…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
The problem with this metaverse is still the user interface. An Oculus or Google Glasses are not enough. I need a nicespice Real Doll, dammit. Need something "immersive", literally and figuratively. 😝
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
In "Brave New World", people go to the "feelies" instead of the "movies". Interesting that, in Aldous Huxley's time, making virtual reality interactive and in-home was considered a bigger challenge than making it provide all five senses. I suspect few if any strip clubs could stay open if VR did a good job of providing the sense of touch as well sight and sound.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Song that will automatically play when it's that time of the stripper's month: [view link] Song that will automatically play when the stripper's bills are due: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I think a lot of this was covered in an earlier nicespice thread, about whether or not we get into political disputes by talking to the customers in strip clubs. I said we do not because we do not talk to the customers in strip clubs. Strip club customers are ciphers, zeros. One does not talk to them. And likewise, one does not want to be in any 3D or immersive environment with them. There would be virtual bar fights, and there would have to be virtual bouncers, and all for nothing. Now, if there were to be a 3D or immersive space with the women, that could be something. But the women don't work cheap. If Founder wanted to host this he would be supremely qualified. Now maybe there will be a way to have AI_FemBots in an immersive environment. In the mean time I though I think there is still a great deal that can be done on TUSCL to further increase its prominence. Mostly I think it should come down to being the new Xotispot, and then maybe a little bit more too. IMHO Xoticspot played a huge role in increasing the quality of the Portland clubs. A great deal has been accomplished in the last year, getting the Dancer Directory going, and there seem to be more and more on it, and they seem to be uploading more and better composed pictures daily. So then to go further: 1. Allow strip clubs to set up TUSCL hosted web sites. These could be a page on TUSCL, or on a domain they supply. This could be their main page, or it could be linked to by their main page. Set metatags to help google learn to find this. 2. Allow those dancers which want this a box where they can list their schedule at their club(s) and give a general missive. They they can also pick a lead picture. 3. Allow strip clubs to list their dancer roster and their line up for that day's shifts. These will show a name and the lead picture of each girl, and then clicking on her listing takes you to her TUSCL Dancer Directory profile. Girls without a lead picture or a TUSCL Dancer Profile, get a generic cartoon girl. This was how Xotispot did it. 4. Xotispot let each member designate friends. For dancers these friends were usually girls that danced at similar clubs, same mileage level. So this was useful to see. 5. For strip clubs, you can let their web page take someone directly to the TUSCL reviews. But only for those clubs which want this. 6. I would not allow dancer reviews and I would discourage the mentioning of dancer names in reviews. 7. Some girls might have web camming sites, and they might have promo videos too. So when you go to a girl's listing in the Dancer Directory, it might give you the option of going to her web camming site, and also to the sites for her strip club(s). Deja Vu people are always talking about how much better of a job they do in running clubs than it is with the "mom and pop strip clubs". Okay, but DV might not want TUSCL hosted web sites and links directly into the dancer directory, and they might not want links directly to their TUSCL reviews. So by providing this, TUSCL would be helping the Mom and Pop Strip Clubs, and they would also be helping them to take business away from the DV Clip Joints. So TUSCL could be helping to avoid concentration of ownership and to steer the industry to straight up places and away from DV style clip joints, and more to Tijuana type FRMOS and Back Room FS type clubs. And TUSCL would be helping those girls who want also do web camming. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Also, the growth area in strip clubs is in the BYOB/Membership Club/Invitation Only type. This is the legal compliance model pioneered by Swingers Clubs. But these are not Swingers Clubs, they are more like strip clubs. But they are not really the same as strip clubs because they are not retail businesses. There are all kinds of state and local laws in some places, not constitutionally tested. They only apply in places licensed for Adult Entertainment or for serving alcohol. They do not apply anyplace else, like they would not apply out on the sidewalk in front or a strip club. So you get out from under these, and out from under all the laws about public sex and lewd conduct, when you use this new legal compliance model and when you are no longer a retail business. I've been talking about this since I first joined TUSCL, because dancers told me it was happening. One such place might have been this Edgewater West in Oakland. They use to call it an Adult Resort, and they had "Lap Dancing". They also had three stories of hotel rooms. I'd seen pictures of a party for a much loved one of their dancers, big tits and about 6' tall barefoot, then plus stripper shoes. So what I know of now are Ace of Dallas, Furnace Birmingham Alabama, and Mouse's Ear Johnson City Tennessee. The first of these is new, the latter two seem to have converted post COVID. I would suggest, 1. Special designation for these kinds of clubs on their listings so they can be searched. 2. For those parties which are not every day, and which are not listed as a strip club, have a place for them to advertise themselves. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@ spice, do da dumpa loadz smelll like shitz in da matavirse?
MackTruck
2 years ago
We need the Star Trek TNG holodeck to get the most out of the coming metaverse!!!
ATACdawg
2 years ago
Xotispot is gone. But this club website still seems to be based on it. So any club can have this. Just got to give it their info. But the main benefit is the dancer pics. Used to be able to click on a dancer's picture and get to her profile. She might have a missive, talk about all the clubs she dances at and give some idea of her schedule. You could also see her friends. Usually they were girls who danced at similar clubs. So you could learn a lot about the clubs this way. [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
this is one weird thread.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Sampling the Dancer Directory pictures on the front page was a stroke of genius. Sure, the pictures could be composed better, but it is the girls making these pictures. As they are, it keeps guys coming back and clicking on them to see more of them. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I was looking for something else, but I found this thread from 2009 that’s kind of interesting: [view link] Seems like the coming explosion of cam sites and then something like OnlyFans wasn’t on anyone’s radar.
8TM
2 years ago
Yeah we completely underestimated the number of simps in this world.
SanchoRG
2 years ago
This is the Twitter site of one of my favorite clubs and just about every single stripper posting also has an onlyfans account: [view link] And of course they often have an Amazon wishlist, Venmo, and [view link] links posted in their accounts too. In the metaverse there will be a place where whenever a stripper drops a new video it will instantly appear in front of her simps, his remote controlled Fleshlight of her will automatically start vibrating, and $100 worth of cryptocurrency will instantly transfer from the simp's bank account to hers. Call it SimpLandia.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
There really seem to be two kinds of these new private party venues: 1. A moving location, only a very limited number of hours, and no outside signage. 2. Looks more like a retail strip club. Signage, extensive hours, retail building. These are the future of US Strip Clubs and we should be promoting them by giving them a special place in the club listings. It is important that these operators never have to go along with anything which presents them as retail businesses, and never presents it as the women being part of their crew. This is what gets them legally out from under CA AB-5. CA has long been seen as a bell weather state when it comes to employment law. And this is what gets them around zoning and public sex and lewdness laws. This is how we drive DeJa Vu into the Pacific Ocean, and how we get domestic venues as good as TJ. TUSCL should be leading the way. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I will Venmo anyone $8 if they actually took the time to read ANY of SJGs responses.
shailynn
2 years ago
Shailynn your mom makes you wear that extra tight jock strap so that you voice won't change so that you can keep singing in the West Texas Christian Glee Club, but it is also effecting your brain. We read of a crackdown in Detroit. And here in the Bay Area we have a South Bay which has always been much more regulated, so much so that we have to have an underground circuit. And in San Francisco there is a different problem, a near monopoly which gives you DeJa Vu because it is just recreating the Clip Joints of the past. The remedy are these two types of private party approaches. These get us out from under everything except the prostitution law. And that is because that is a criminal code. But it is a code which is always very hard to enforce. And in such an environment is very hard for LE to even get a mandate to enforce. And then the addresses can be considered expendable, just like AMPs are expendable. TUSCL is the premier venue to be promoting both of these two type of private parties. SJG Ann Wilson - Beware Of Darkness @ George Fest 2014 [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion