Latin Only Clubs in Atlanta?

Monday, December 6, 2021 9:07 PM
For a place with so many Spanish speaking folk it surprises me we don't have a single SC around that offers talent from latinas exclusively. They have them in Dallas, Las Vegas,Miami and I'm sure many other places, why not here. I like these places in the experiences I've had in other markets.

11 comments

Platinum dayshift is mostly Latina with some AA.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Yeah. Lots of mamacitas in both vivid and platinum. Mostly Cuban. There was this sexy ass girl from Costa Rica that use to work at platinum but now is at tattletales. Tattletales is predominantly white with a sprinkle of black and other in there.
Garfield84
2 years ago
Oh. For the regular clubs, habitat on pharr road has some sexy latin girls. There some others but I have to ask my buddies
Garfield84
2 years ago
Mihi placet magnum cornu et non mentior.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Have certainly explored both Vivide and Platinum. But rarely have I found more than 50% of dancers are latin. I'm thinking more along the lines of Chicas Locas in Dallas or the dive bar striper place in N Las Vegas. Or to put it in context for Atlanta people, a Pin Ups or Club Blaze with latinas in place of AAs.
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
I sure wish they had a Hispanic strip club here in Indianapolis. Latinas in clubs here are fairly rare, with maybe one or two per club. The existing club owners appear to think there are not quite enough Hispanics here for there to be a male Hispanic customer base or a talent pool to draw Latina strippers from so none of the existing clubs are tempted to switch over. No way could a new club be opened. A local Hispanic bar once put up a stripper pole and hired some girls but were raided by the police for not having an entertainment license. I imagine they couldn't get one if they tried. My favorite Mexican regular here told me one time she thought a Hispanic club could work here. She said Mexican guys like to eat so the club could serve Mexican food. I'd like that. It could play Latin music. I'd like that too. I know I'm not the only guy who likes Latina girls so it would attract other guys beside me. I asked here at Tuscl once if non-Hispanics are safe in Hispanic clubs and the consensus was they generally were.
docsavage
2 years ago
Is the Latin population large in Atlanta? Doesn’t seem like it in my casual observations of the city. If there really is a market for a primarily Latin club, I’m sure it will emerge eventually, but wouldn’t expect it anytime in the near future.
ww
2 years ago
Are there any white strip clubs in Atlanta? The city has always been considered a 'black mecca'.
sinclair
2 years ago
Black Mecca yes in certain areas. But Hispanic isn't far behind at all. The areas where many of the current clubs are are very heavily populated. The old Follies on Buford Hwy, Oasis on PIB, all over the suburbs. Look at the school population and that paints the picture of how many young latinas are crawling around here. Look at some of the clubs now where that are a strong plurality.
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
Why would anyone want to go to a club that is 100% full of the same race of dancers. Variety is the spice of life so I prefer clubs that have a nice mix of ethnicities to sample from. If you are into latinas and there are clubs in the city with close to 50% latina dancers that should be more than enough to satisfy your desires. I could see complaining if you were in an area like the midwest where like docsavage said you are lucky to find even one latina on shift, but in a place like Atlanta where there are plenty of latinas to choose from I don't get what there is to complain about. Don't be a racist jackass and only want a club to hire only one race of dancers. MaxMaxima saying you want a club that only hires latinas makes you just as big of a racist as some redneck that says a club shouldn't allow latinas (or AA or Asian) people in their clubs.
whodey
2 years ago
@whodey - It's not "bad" to want what you want and pretty sure he doesn't care about the hiring practice of a club. I'm assuming MM is not only looking for a club to have majority of Latinas, but the vibe to go along with it. I can find Latinas at Wax or Vivide but they are also dancing primarily to "black" music and even the physical appearance of the club may give an urban vibe.
ww
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion