AJs Secaucus Busted

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 11:28 PM
A few of the women look like hot mamasitas ! [view link]

17 comments

^ What's with that dude with the triple chin? Gross.
Tetradon
2 years ago
So…when are they reopening?
8TM
2 years ago
my go to place in jersey- i guess not anymore. triple chinner is the valet parking guy.
rattdog
2 years ago
It looks like that fat fuck would have broken the suspension on anything lighter than dualie.
gammanu95
2 years ago
yeah that fat guy was a big dude. probably played football. i'd talk to him from time to time but never asked if he did. i always wondered why this dude was working there all the time. valet parkers are usually short term jobs until a better more stable job is found. ahh now i know why. never got the chance to find out if, all kidding aside, if he could fuck up a vehicle's transmission. my lift always parked his car across the street.
rattdog
2 years ago
I’m thinking Carlos Bustamante was charged with smuggling several trays of lasagna! If he’s the valet parking guy, I wouldn’t think cars would be parked in very wide spaces! The harsh light of day is not kind to those mug shots!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I don’t know Cashman - I guess my brain does the math and accounts for the mug shot factor. A few of the look pretty good to me. I had a 10 years ago ATFs who I was in total lust with. I just saw her in a more recent photo from Cheerleaders Philly Anniversary party. Not many people would look at that photo and get very excited, but she still looks really hot and sexy to me.
Studme53
2 years ago
Studme53 - Good point. Nobody looks good in a mug shot. When you have history with a woman, it can cast her in a different light, and that’s important to understand.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
"Maylin Hechavarria, 30, of Newark, who was charged with engaging in prostitution and promoting prostitution;" What use is this whole news story if they don't include her number??? Oh, and Carlos, come on, did they actually buy that last name? News left out the age on him... Wondering if he made bail and disappeared after using that alias. Also wondering how you get "four counts of cocaine distribution, four counts of drug possession and four counts of conspiracy to distribute cocaine" on a single search?
bkkruined
2 years ago
Remember the old joke about someone having more chins than a Chinese phone book? I think we found the guy who inspired that joke…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
"Also wondering how you get "four counts of cocaine distribution, four counts of drug possession and four counts of conspiracy to distribute cocaine" on a single search?" this was a multi month investigation. The cops bought from him several times. they could have busted them on the first night, but every cop wanted to step up and take a BJ for the team and make sure they had an airtight case.
K
2 years ago
OK, so the lady with three counts of engaging in prostitution.... The police don't have to show up in court and admit to getting each others sloppy seconds?
bkkruined
2 years ago
"The police don't have to show up in court and admit to getting each other's sloppy seconds?" i don't think any of these charges ever make it to court. Plead guilty, pay a fine. go home.
K
2 years ago
I've heard of cops going to the back room, getting BJ or FS, then afterwards flashing their badge and threatening to arrest them if they took payment. Disgusting.
Tetradon
2 years ago
^ Go away Cacaplop
Tetradon
2 years ago
Carlos Bustamante missed his profession. He should have been in Hollywood where he could have played many roles just by being himself. He has the look for - drug dealer, enforcer, thug, strip club bouncer, etc. Even his name was meant for the silver screen!
WiseToo
2 years ago
i could see that - carlos cast in a role as a member of a danny trejo led cartel.
rattdog
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion