What’s up with these club reviews talking about LatinO dancers?

Monday, January 10, 2022 5:20 PM
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve noticed this in the past couple months? Hey I’m supportive of varying preferences but somehow I don’t get the impression that’s not what these reviewers are intending to say. WTF

122 comments

They're saying that girls from poorer countries are more prone to prostitution. Like the human trafficked Dominicans on the east coast. Or Cuban hookers working clubs. It's like the guys on here who hate blacks but fuck black hookers coz they think they're cheaper
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Or ... nicespice is referring to guys who don't know how gender works in the Spanish language, i.e., latino versus latina.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^ as usual Iceefag chimes in with a totally useless answer, say fag is there any subject you’re not an expert in jes askin
twentyfive
2 years ago
Granted, on a website where a lot of guy apparently type with their face, getting gendered nouns wrong is not remotely surprising.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I got my worst grade in college in first year German. Never mastered the art of gendered noun. The he/she/it/them movement must be making high school language students wanna kill themselves
motorhead
2 years ago
It would be Latin in English.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Anything but Latinx
Tetradon
2 years ago
Honestly I think “Hispanic” is good enough and wish that was used more on this site since people get it wrong so much. But at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter and I’m not going to Scrubbify reviews with angry comments about magic wands. And generally the reviews that talk about “Latino dancers” contribute more club info than not. It’s just a minor pet peeve is all and possibly a gentle reminder to others if anybody lurks on the board here. So PSA Latino=Describes either all male or mixed male/female Latina= Describes all female Latinx = term meant to neutralize the gender aspect in the language
nicespice
2 years ago
^ Latinx = a white progressive imposition on a gendered language. I know Latinos who make Icey look like Jesse Helms, and they think Latinx is offensive and stupid.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Maybe “Scrubbify” could be a new glossary term.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Latinx lol how fucking retarded.
skibum609
2 years ago
Latinx is a term used by lgbtq Latin activists. English isn't a gendered language. So Latin would be the correct term. I. Spanish Latino would refer to Latin. LATINA would only describe a group of Latin women...as a noun. Latina or latino can also be adjectives since nouns are gendered
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Latinx pisses off I think 40% of hispanic voters by poll numbers so democrats stopped using it as much.
Muddy
2 years ago
Latinos don't use the term Hispanic.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ the way people describe themselves is definitely scattered. I’ve heard both Hispanic and Latino/Latina before. Heck I’ve heard plenty in San Antonio born in the US and who don’t even know how to speak Spanish fluently refer to themselves as “Mexican” Not that it really matters. The thing that causes the most head scratching afaik are the forms that describe “non Hispanic white”
nicespice
2 years ago
Back on the 70’s Chicano was popular Don’t hear it much anymore so not sure if it’s offensive.
motorhead
2 years ago
Chicano is popular. It's used by Mexican Americans. And people of Mexican descent use Mexican. Hispanic is offensive to some because it's what white America originally used to lump all Spanish speakers together. Latino/a encompasses those from a Spanish speaking heritage and is used more by said people. People of specific ethnicities also use their ethnonyms.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The main takeaway I’ve learned so far: “Latinx” is such an awkward to use term that not even the troll who self-described himself as Mexican before and frequently argues on the board with progressive political viewpoints…doesn’t like using the term either. 🤣
nicespice
2 years ago
Hispanics don’t use Latinx, but their PC equivalent is to replace the last letter with “e” instead, like “Latine”. I’ve seen this a bit on social media. It seems to be mostly propounded by angry feminists like we used to have before the alphabet people took over the left here.
8TM
2 years ago
Latinx is a term most don't relate to. It stems from Latino lgbtq college activists who are generally out of touch with latino communities.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The only people I've heard use latinx are latino hipsters who support gentrification and bitch about latinos not being white washed like them
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Gender specific nouns seem to be a challenge for native English language folks. With the addition of attempted gender neutral nouns, it’s getting a bit bizarre. Maybe, dropping the gender specific nature of the nouns is coming?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Latino/Latina/Larinx... I had wondered where Latinx came from. All this gendered pronoun garbage is manufactured outrage. When will we all just come together in support of our fellow man? Where is that giant leap for all mankind? Sure, Christmas is over, but we can still seek peace on Earth and good will towards man.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Gammanu95 makes a good point. I think nowadays folks are looking for something tiny to be offended. It’s another way to create division in an already divided society. If we can find a little common ground - maybe we can begin to build bridges?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Uh asking for a homeless guy, what’s the term for a Latin Goat? Specifically one that likes anal sex, gender doesn’t matter.
shailynn
2 years ago
In a review I'd prefer if people were more specific, Mexican, Caribbean or Highland Colombian. Caribbean women generally have less conflict with their families about dancing, and are part African.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
latiny - why person of latin persuasion? latinx? really? why?
rattdog
2 years ago
Ilbbaicnl that's not true. Middle aged and older Cubans Puerto Ricans etc are offended by reggaeton music let alone their daughters being strippers.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The irony here is a group of TUSCLers complaining about "manufactured outrage" when all one has to do on this forum is bring up the topic of gender-neutral pronouns and it guarantees at least a dozen (or more) posts entirely composed of manufactured outrage. I know people who use gender-neutral language (including Latinx) and I know people who don't. It costs me nothing to refer to people according to their preferences, and when I've gotten it wrong there has never been any sort of conflict or hurt feelings. I get a correction and move on. All languages that are in active use change over time. And the reasons for it vary wildly (to include politics and societal influences). You can whine about it all you want, but that change will happen. But really ... guys on here should know the difference between a Latina and a Latino.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^ You'll have to look really hard to find someone of Latin descent who calls themselves a Latinx or Latineks or Latinks or Latinxskxkskkskx or however the fuck you pronounce it. Latino or Latina is far more likely to be preferred. Start with that. And if they call themselves a Latinxsxkskxsksss, they're probably a douche and not worth interacting with much ;-)
Tetradon
2 years ago
Puerto Rican, Cuban, Venezuelan, Columbian, Mexican, Honduran, Guatemalan, Honduran, etc. No such thing as Hispanic. I have no problem referring to people by their chosen terms as long as they respect me and call me by mine: "your majesty, ruler of the world".
skibum609
2 years ago
^ I put "your majesty" as my pronouns on a gym membership form. They didn't think it was as funny as I did. And it's "Colombian" not "Columbian."
Tetradon
2 years ago
I watched “Blow” last night. I don’t think Pablo Escobar cared how you spell it as long as he got paid
motorhead
2 years ago
Tetradon said "You'll have to look really hard to find someone of Latin descent who calls themselves a Latinx..." Is it widespread?...no. Do I have to look "really hard" to find such people?... also no. Are they "a douche and not worth interacting with much"?... still no. At least not because of their chosen self-identifiers. They're just folk who have a different view of themselves and the society around them, and that causes no harm to me. And I feel no desire to denigrate or mock them for it. Which, in most threads on this topic on TUSCL, puts me in a minority. And I'm fine being in this particular minority.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Gammanu is right. When will we all come together. Can angry white bigots just get over themselves and accept people as they are. Instead of pigeon holing them constantly.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Nicespice, leave these guys alone with theor reviews! The guys talking about LatinO's are on the pink team and don't like yucky vaginas! No Latinas, no Negras, no gringas, no chinanas, no penochas. In case you don't understand Spanish, no girls allowed! We want boys only! Stop harassing the pink team!
BBBC
2 years ago
nicespice, got a link to what you are talking about in reviews? People use Latino, Latina, and Latinx the ways that they want to. If you are talking about a race of people that is one thing. If you see the women as available to service you for a few, then it will be different. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@Ishmael "Are they "a douche and not worth interacting with much"?... still no. At least not because of their chosen self-identifiers." That was a tongue in cheek comment, in case the emoji didn't give it away. Just saying talking to actual people of Latin American descent, you're more likely to get corrected one way than the other.
Tetradon
2 years ago
No idea what color you are Icee, but when I find out at least I will know the color of abject stupidity.
skibum609
2 years ago
What's hilarious to me is the way the latina dancers (who are pretty much all Mexican here) describe themselves... .. Spanish Girls
JamesSD
2 years ago
It's not hilarious. It's a common term used by Spanish speaking people from the south west. Some old people still use Californiano.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm not sure what the difference b/w Latin and Hispanic is - I grew up using both but us Cubans I think tend to use Hispanic more for some reason. The media seems to use the term Latino for the Latin/Hispanic community; e.g. "Latino voters" etc; and this is why Anglos use the term when referring to Latin dancers – I really don’t know why the media uses the term “Latino community” vs “Latin community” – IDK how that may have started and if it’s correct or not. In Spanish you would say “la comunidad LatinA” for “the Latin community” or “el pueblo LatinO” “the Latin people”. If the term “Latino” is indeed a correct/proper way to describe Latins/Hispanics, then I guess one could refer to Latin dancers as Latino dancers since the English language does not have male/female distinctions in the language – i.e. Latina is not an English word. As was mentioned in a previous comment, another term TUSCLers often butcher is when they are talking about Colombian-women/dancers; more-often-than-not they all write ColUmbian vs ColOmbian.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Generally Brazilians are considered Latinos, but now Hispanics. Haitians are also considered Latinos. But it seems French Canadians and Cajuns are not considered Latinos, which never made sense to me.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Let’s all get out there a bang some Latino dancers hell yeah!
Muddy
2 years ago
Latino comes from Latin America. A term yhe French invented to label people from yhe countries speaking romance languages in contrast to those dominated by English speakers .
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Actually Latin refers to natives of Latin America and Hispanic refers to Spanish or Portuguese speaking people
twentyfive
2 years ago
Hispanic is a fake word.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Even by your low standard that's stupid
twentyfive
2 years ago
The funniest, and most perplexing, interaction I had with a Hispanic woman was when a friend introduced me to his date. The topic of "where are you from" came up and she said she was Spanish. I thought was pretty cool, so I asked where in Spain? Madrid? Barcelona? She said "Honduras" (or was it Guatemala?) I dropped it, so as not to alienate anyone. Hispanics will argue ceaselessly between themselves about anything to do with Hispanic culture. I have seen them argue about who has authentic food, authentic music, even who speaks proper Spanish without an accent (a true Spanish accent is beautiful). But all agree the term Latinx was by guilty white liberal SJWs who know nothing about them or their culture. And, Hondurans are from Honduras, not Spain.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Once a little bitch 25, always a.....
skibum609
2 years ago
"Let’s all get out there a bang some Latino dancers hell yeah!" That's right Muddy! That's the spirit! 😉
BBBC
2 years ago
^ blowhard
twentyfive
2 years ago
I commented on a recent review to look for a nicespice grammar correction. Told him it's Latin-A Chick, unless he's into cross dressers.
minnow
2 years ago
People including Brazilians as Hispanic are dumb enough to qualify as Floridians.
skibum609
2 years ago
Latin is the best term to describe every person of Latino ancestry. Latino is male, Latina is female, Latin is all. Hispanics are Spanish speaking Latinos, thus Brazillians would be Latin but not Hispanic as they speak Portuguese.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
Nina would probably win Miss Boom Boom if she went to Brazil even thought that's not Portuguese.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
'Hispanic' is a word that started showing up in books, newspapers, and other literature in the early 1920s. It became more common in the early 1960s and grew from there. So... not fake.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Yup, just like conversate is a real word - have to label or dumb everything down. People from Spanish speaking countries do not identify as Hispanic, so too bad for the white left wingers wish they would. All y'all liberal bigots can conversate with each other now.
skibum609
2 years ago
^Blowhard
twentyfive
2 years ago
^impotent old man with anger issues.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Correction Angry Blowhard
twentyfive
2 years ago
Oh yeah before I forget have a nice day
twentyfive
2 years ago
Gammanu isnyour bigot ass offended that they may not be white but claim a relation to a European country? Which they can but which isn't how they're using Spanish
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Hispanic is a fake word." ^ interesting that a fake attorney is talking about fake words. Isn't language supposed to be important for attorney's?
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Yep, which is why we call out the fake ass bullshit. Always have a nice day 25, but watching you lose it over nothing does make it better. Wah, somebody called me a fake attorney; I don't feel safe; I feel like a pussy, oops I meant young male.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Angry Blowhard
twentyfive
2 years ago
Hispanic , I think the word is because latinos are a mixture of indigenous and Spanish blood, Mestizos is the other word. But people wanted an all inclusive term. So I go along with it. Latino still suggests connection to the Roman Empire. For myself that is not that useful of a term. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ I've seen "Hispanic/Latinos" who look entirely white, entirely Native American, and entirely black. Even Spanish blood in Spain is a mixture of Celtic, Arab, and North African. We're proof that racial mixing is awesome.
Tetradon
2 years ago
It's amazing how many of you can't access Google from your computers...
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
... or from the library.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Hispanic is the only ethnicity formally defined in an act of the US congress. Latinx is another North American concoction. I never heard anyone in Latam or Spain use either term. I think both are just examples of north Americans pushing their culture on Latin Americans. "estás en tu casx, donde eres señor dellx, como xl rey de sus alcabalxs." ...doesn't really roll of the tongue. Maybe in Basque or Nahuatl. I'm kidding. @icee: I don't agree with you on much, but I'll give you this: you know your Spanish.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
"Wah, somebody called me a fake attorney; I don't feel safe; I feel like a pussy, oops I meant young male." You actually do come across as a whiney, grumpy, miserable old man. A "get off my lawn!" type.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
There is nothing sexier when you tell a mamacita, “I want some of that latinx (which I pronounce latinks) pussy!”
Muddy
2 years ago
Muddy in your case jts " can you give me a good deal on that latinx pussy. I need a bargain "
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
ummm... To be fair, the belief that it's sexy to say "I want some of that Latina pussy!” to any woman is painfully misguided from the get-go.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
It's as corny and offensive as calling a middle eastern girl princess jasmine or referring to black women as chocolate.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Scrub I have always accepted the fact that you're an asshole, but don't be a lying little bitch as well. I have driven a WRX since 2002. That pic in the snow was a pic of that. God damn you're a moron, boy. I do drive under the influence. I have no regard for others. You don't like it? Tough shit. Embarrassed here? Lmao, you sure are a dumb ass. Who fucking cares? Life goes on; mine is great; skiing this weekend. Have fun Loser. You and 25 make me laugh. Nina - Oh well. Your opinion is fine. It's not a fact, but if that is how you feel I appreciate your honesty. Be well.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Angry Blowhart LOL
twentyfive
2 years ago
There is a lot to unpack in this thread. First, Skifredo is not an attorney. He is a homeless crab that lives behind a Starbucks and steals their WiFi. This is well documented by rickthecoconutcrab. Second, the idiots who say Latino rather than Latina simply don’t understand Spanish. Most of them are pretty dicey in all languages. Most of the posters on this site Americans but they have limited mastery of the English language. Those people have a medical condition called “being retarded”. Much like Skifredo. I guess there wasn’t much to unpack after all. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
Lol skifredo.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
Great spelling 25; quite ged worthy. Thats the first time you've seen the skifredo bs from the dickless liar? Where ya been Nina. I play the tune; the little monkeys dance to it.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Angry Blowhard
twentyfive
2 years ago
Good job 25; I taught you how to spell.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Angry Blowhard, You remind me of that idiot with the trail of toilet paper stuck to your shoe and you don’t even get the joke. Remember they ain’t laughing with you, they’re laughing at you.
twentyfive
2 years ago
This would be one of the very rare instances where moderation on TUSCL would be useful. When a small group of bitter idiots hijacks a thread to continue their senseless feuding.
gammanu95
2 years ago
You remind me of a bitter old man, who subconsciously realizes that I couldn't possibly care less about another human being yet cannot consciously bring himself to stop posting the same thing time and time again. If you were a fish, a fisherman would just need a stick with string, not even a hook. As far as people laughing at me? Glad I can bring some joy to people. Its who I am. They laughed at Galileo too. Now prove me right and respond lol.
skibum609
2 years ago
Skifredo is going full delusions of grandeur comparing himself to Galileo here. I mean really, Galileo managed to see sunspots without burning out his retina and he saw the moons of Jupiter. Skifredo is a homeless crab that claims to be able to help people fill our a few forms when want to get a divorce. I’ve got a solution for divorce: don’t get married. If I fuck a sexy lioness and she gets all clingy I’m like “rick gotta get in his Tesla and drive off honey…where’s my drivin’ whiskey?” So Skifredo’s fake job is irrelevant. But yeah, let’s let Fredo think he’s manipulating us. I guess he sort of is… he posts stupid shit and we laugh at it. Everybody gets what they want. We ricks like win-win situations. Hell, if the wildebeest thought it won when I finished the hunt I’d be cool with that. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
^ Angry Blowhard Dance monkey Dance everyone sees how triggered you are and how easily I have you jumping up and down. LOL
twentyfive
2 years ago
Everyone? You mean everyone here or everyone on earth? The fact all you can do is copy what I think of says it all. Buh bye chump.
skibum609
2 years ago
Now now 25-ape… let’s give Skifredo a little credit. It is hard to use a device when you’ve got crab claws rather than ape fingers. Do you know how many iPads I’ve destroyed with my lion claws? You’re typing along and then some shit gets all screwed up by autocorrect. It’s enough to make a reader think you’re as stupid as a crab. Then you’re all “fuck you iPad” and you want to go all wildebeest on it and it’s fun for a little while because destroying shit is fun but then you realize you’ve got to go down to the Apple store and threaten a “genius” that is only a little bet smarter than Skifredo to get a new iPad and it makes me want to…to…ROAR!!! Wait…where was I going with this? Oh yeah…let’s let Skifredo jack off thinking he’s superior while we laugh at him. Only way he can get sexual pleasure. But don’t actually watch him jackin’ it because nobody wants to see that shit. Now where is my damn drivin’ whiskey? I got sexy female hairless apes to fuck!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
Lol what a loser, that crab is a real turkey and I don’t mean a vulture, I mean a bird that is too stupid to fly.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Turkeys fly. Takes em awhile to get going, but very graceful in the air.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ Fredo…I thought you said “buh bye”. Guess you don’t know what that means. How the fuck to you fill out forms for those bitter divorcing people with such limited comprehension of English?
rickthelion
2 years ago
Lmao! Skibum609 needs to eat some more beans. Beans have a lot of fiber and that... well I shouldnt have to explain. I hope Skibum609 can clear his bowels and get into a better mood.
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
"How the fuck to you fill out forms for those bitter divorcing people with such limited comprehension of English?" ^ he doesnt, he is not a real attorney. If he gets this triggered on a strip club website, how could he have the strength of mind to handle a courtroom. Lmfao!!!
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
In a great mood Cowboy. Eat a lot of red beans too. All y'all look at type on a screen and assume because you'd be made when you typed it, that I too am mad. This morning we're waiting for the technological marvel called Zoom court and I am killing time.
skibum609
2 years ago
You eat beans? I wonder why you act constipated then? Oh well, Go back to your ector sketch and pretend it is zoom
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
etch a sketch stupid.
skibum609
2 years ago
When I was a regular at the Cadillac Lounge, there was a night when I struck up a brief conversation with a guy at the bar. We were just shooting the bull about the dancers and he said "My favorites are Latino dancers because [whatever]." I said, "I think you mean 'Latina' dancers." He shrugged and scowled. I don't think he liked being corrected even if the intent was that he not sound like he fucks dudes. Then he said, "I don't care. They're all fuckin' illegals. If she's in my country then I'm going to blow a load on her face. They deserve it." Then he took a drink and followed up with, "What are they going to do? Complain to management about a blowjob gone bad." I have no idea if any of that was true or if he was just posturing. But that was sort of when I stopped striking up conversations with other guys in strip clubs. Anyway, I remembered that happening last night and it's more on topic than the previous 10 or so posts here.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
A lot of tricks are misogynistic. It makes them feel like they have some kind of moral high ground and are better than the women they pay to fuck. It's sick.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I think it is important when giving racial descriptors of women, not to make it sound like you see them as some sort of a menu offering. I think this is what Icey is saying and I think that is what nicespice was seeing as she indicated in her OP. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
SJG said "I think it is important when giving racial descriptors of women, not to make it sound like you see them as some sort of a menu offering." Sure. For example, don't talk about women as things you "pump loads" into.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Don't want to make the racial description something which objectifies them. But it is okay to objectify them just for being women. SJG Jazz Messengers [view link] Jennifer Fischer [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
No... it really isn't.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Just so long as they are consenting and of legal age. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
P4p is objectifying women. Going to strip clubs and getting dances is objectifying them. You're just picking at shit to argue about
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ And pimping and pandering is what, exactly? Lulz
Tetradon
2 years ago
You approach the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. So you are open, honest, and generous. You won't need to make so many approaches because most of the time you will get what you want. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@icee: you say a lot of stuff to imply that you're a pimp. And then there's your username and tagline also implying this. Are you actually a pimp?
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Sjg yeah a hooker won't reject you. Unless you're like the guys on here whining about hookers rejecting them. Makes you think what they must be like lol
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icey I know that, but the idea is to never treat any of them as hookers. SJG Louie Bellson & His Big Band 1983 Lew Soloff, Randy Brecker, Michael Brecker [view link] Frampton w/ Rob Arthur on his Nord 88 [view link] Frampton and Clapton, While My Guitar Gently Weeps [view link] GEORGE FEST - Norah Jones - SOMETHING @ Fonda 09-28-14 [view link] Led Zeppelin: Live on TV BYEN/Danmarks Radio [Full Performance] [view link] Led Zeppelin - No Quarter Live 1973 best audio mix, John Paul Jones on keyboard [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
[view link] Saw this the other day and thought of this thread
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Tina means a big container. Bañera would be bath tub It's still funny though
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
What's the difference between a pimp and a pedophile? Semantics.
skibum609
2 years ago
skibum609 makes an important point. After watching some of the interviews of pimps and prostitutes, it seems that many pimps are sex offenders, as they pimp out girls so very young! They are truly one of the lowest of all life forms! Pimping out minors is simply disgusting!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^ Come on Cashape. Skifredo is a fucking idiot. Pimp has a definition. Pedo has a definition. The set of pimps and the set of pedos is non-disjoint (that is the appropriate term for those of you who are normies rather than geniuses like us ricks) but they are not equal sets. Both of those sets are subsets of the set of Scumbags. But than again Skifredo is a part of the Scumbag set. That some rick set theory coming right atcha from tha NC. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
Also, how the fuck did we get from morons that don’t understand the basics of a gendered language to moron crabs pretending to be lawyers? You damn dirty apes don’t stay on topic very well do you. I mean really, I drift a bit but I’m in a constant alcoholic fog. What are your excuses?
rickthelion
2 years ago
A club around here was closed down for an underage dancer who was being pimped by someone like Icee and "troy". Closed down Cheaters, but the real reason I recall Troy is that he was jailed when I was in alw school for deriving earnings from a prostitute, a very rare charge to see stick. He was a big fan of progressives too.
skibum609
2 years ago
^^^ Cheaters was an instance where the term "human trafficking" was a valid description of the offenses committed by the pimp and enabled by the club. I was glad when Cheaters closed finally, and so were the other club owners and managers in Providence.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Except the big lie was that these were abused foreign women and the 17 year od at issue here was from Dorchester.
skibum609
2 years ago
I respect the council of Ricks, and I will tone down my criticism of Icey. I apologize for getting worked up over a troll. He doesn’t deserve the attention or interest.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
You have a mental illness. You keep changing your delusions about me based on the insults you want to throw.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion