How far do you hide your club activities?

Monday, January 17, 2022 3:21 AM
Who is aware? Absolutely nobody? A couple of selective guy friends? Most of your social circle? Family? Church social group? Back when I was living in Austin, I dated this guy who there for work reasons. When we started dating, he took me around with him and I met some of his coworkers. Several months later, work brings him back to Austin and he’s temporarily there, and one of the guys he got along with well approached him during lunchtime and awkwardly tells him that I have a Plenty of Fish profile. The boyfriend at the time repeats that back to me and I was confused because I’ve never had an online dating profile ever. He rolls his eyes and says he’s almost certain the guy actually spotted me at the club and was trying to find a better story to cover his own tracks, and then makes fun of Texan culture for being so backwards that somebody can’t admit to being at a club. (He was from Portland where strip clubs are all over the place)…lol

47 comments

Nobody knows but me. Many years ago I have gone to clubs with coworkers but not anymore.
FishHawk
2 years ago
I have one friend that kinda knows how much of a deviant that I am. He kinda knows. I think even he would be worried if he knew everything. I'm lucky that I am away from home a lot. I basically have two lives in different cities. That's why I LOVE TUSCL so much. It's the only place I can talk about my exploits. Most of my friends and all of my family have no idea what I do. It's not that I'm ashamed of it. It's just none of their business.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Nobody
From978
2 years ago
I'm out with my wife. Went a few times, felt a bit guilty hiding it, decided to just come clean and tell her. Couple of awkward conversations followed, but she's ok (lower case ok) with it as long as I keep it occasional. Among the best difficult conversations I've had. No one else; went a couple times with a brother decades ago, might share with him some day.
gSteph
2 years ago
I don't brag about it but I don't hide it from anyone. It's not a big deal
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I don't talk about it at work. My friends (including friends I made at work) and family know, although some details I spare them.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@nicespice To answer your question: Q: Who is aware? A: Absolutely nobody Because what I do, in private, is nobody else business and also three can keep a secret only if two of them are dead. Also remember: “Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction” :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
I don't really have anyone to answer to w.r.t. what I do or where I am during my personal time thus I don't really have anyone to hide it from per se - but I've learned not to share my SCing habits since most people that don't SC tend to have a negative view of it.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I tell ricky all about it. I tell scrubby some of it because he gets too jealous! 😉
BBBC
2 years ago
My son & daughter know. They accept that dad just wants to have fun during his remaining years. They do tease me sometimes. Yesterday my daughter took me to lunch and back at my house she had a piece of the cake that Vivide gave for my birthday on Thursday. They know who shadowcat and TUSCL are. It's great not having to lie to your loved ones.
shadowcat
2 years ago
I've been with friends and my current boss, as well as several coworkers, to a strip club. I don't put it out there but don't hide it. I kind of get upset when one of my friends chooses to tell people about it because I don't share it with them. It's not something I hide but not something I put out for just anyone to know.
mike710
2 years ago
Two friends.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I got nothing to hide, and I really don't give a fuck. I'm single, no kids it's just me out here. And not for nothing, a lot of people go to strip clubs sometimes. It's not like I'm in some underground satanic cult.
Muddy
2 years ago
I don’t hide my strip club activities. I just don’t discuss those things with my straight friends or my church friends or my children. They would all be shocked. My daughter and her husband met my ATF, but we didn’t say she was a stripper. I discuss Strip club activities on TUSCL and with my TUSCL friends and with my stripper friends. The good thing about TUSCL is that you can brag about certain acts that would bring you shame in most circles.
jackslash
2 years ago
My wife knows, no one else. She’s been with me many times and sometimes gets her own dances complete w extras.
2 years ago
this is against the law. the dancer that bragged about becoming a lawyer for the past 10 years knows this as well even though she failed the bar.
Bouzoukilaw
2 years ago
Just two friends know. I wouldn't talk about my strip club habit at work. None of my relatives know except for one cousin who has an insurance agency. I saw him sitting and drinking with a club owner in a local club and he told me he provided the fire insurance for that club.
docsavage
2 years ago
Just my wife. I would prefer co-workers and family not know.
Cowboy12
2 years ago
Nobody knows about my habit. I keep it quiet, and I club solo to keep it quiet.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
It's no wonder that strip clubs are easy pickins for politicians. Nobody wants to publicly support them.
shadowcat
2 years ago
My two occasional clubbing buddies know the extent of it. A few know that I like clubs, but don't get details. The rest know nothing. God forbid I ever tell a coworker any of it.
Tetradon
2 years ago
My wife knows everything, my kids know a little, my friends know nothing besides "everyone goes once in a while", my coworkers (the ones who aren't friends) know nothing. Given where I live, and the alleged morals of the management, I would have to start looking for another job. They wouldn't fire me, but they'd definitely not like me. I don't do church, so that's not an issue.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
As I've read somewhere in TUSCL, I largely "keep my sins to myself." On the few occasions I've broached the subject, especially with women, it's a disaster. That's just our stupid society. Which is why in part I like SCs, and their brethren (Canadian Spas, German FKKs, Nude resorts, etc.), in other parts of the world. I can decompress while there, be myself, and talk about whatever - refreshing.
Rod8432
2 years ago
One friend and my brother (both degenerates) know the full story of what I get up to in strip clubs. Mrs C knows I go. We actually talked about this a while back: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=76982#comment1152293
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I don't hide it but I don't advertise it either. I have run into a few friends and coworkers at strip clubs over the years so they know that I go on occasion but none of them know how often or that I love extras ITC and OTC with dancers with the exception of one coworker that I ran into in the VIP at Greenlight in Louisville where the extras were pretty well visible to the other people in the vip room. We never discussed the incident but it was clear we were both there for the same reason. I guess it could be awkward if some of my more religious family members or some of my uptight coworkers found out but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I may lose a friend or two over their moral objection but if I did I'd just move on.
whodey
2 years ago
nobody
kilgoretrout12
2 years ago
Rename this thread..... are you open about paying hookers to fuck?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^ Someone just got his Foley catheter yanked.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I do not advertise it but i don't hide it. depending on the audience, i avoid discussing it if someone brings it up. "are you open about paying hookers to fuck?" - that would be illegal. I pay them for their time and companionship. Anything else that happens is something that occurs between mutually consenting adults
K
2 years ago
@whodey: "with the exception of one coworker that I ran into" Hah! I forgot about the same thing happening to me. It wasn't GL, but another club. He was coming out of the then very private lap dance area with one of the dancers then known for extras, saw me at the bar, and left immediately. He never spoke to me at work again, and it was at least a couple years between then and when he left. Amusing as hell.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
I have one friend who knows but doesn't go. Even he doesn't know the extent of how much I go. Another goes only ocasionally. With these and when I see anyone else I know we always envoke Fight Club Rules.
Goodclubrep
2 years ago
The irony is that Fight Club rules really didn't work out for those guys. I also ran into a coworker at the club (Foxy Lady). I had suspected that she'd look great without a lot of clothes on. Turns out I was correct.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Many years ago, I ran into our office sexy secretary moonlighting at Captain Creams in Orange County. I was there with another coworker who was staying with me for the weekend while his house was tented for termites. Her eyes popped out of her head when she saw us. She freaked out even more when a group of a half dozen of us went in to see her the following week. We had all lusted over her while she strutted around in her sexy office clothes. We kept it to a small group of coworkers that socialized in our free time. We didn't rat her out.
mike710
2 years ago
One of my past favs was married to a car salesman. His co-workers once told him they been to a club, and seen a stripper who looked like his wife. He managed to convince them that the stripper and his wife did not resemble each other (in spite of being the same person). He must have been quite the salesman. She was toned and slender, but with a DD cup size. Not a woman easy to mistake for another.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Only those who go clubbing with me need to know. Currently, that's limited to two co-workers.
lapdanceking82
2 years ago
Nobody. Also, @LDK, do you LDK while visiting with friends?
SneakyClubster
2 years ago
I keep things discreet and I’ve always been that way, going back to high school and college dating days. Its no one’s business I’m that way generally. I’m not facebooky, for instance.
Huntsman
2 years ago
This is why it is better to meet girls at the strip club! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
In my organization, the early years, most of the women will be strippers or retired strippers. And strip clubs will be the main recruiting venues when expanding into new metros. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^^^^^ Strip clubs will be the primary venue for recruiting the women. No, the men will not be recruited from strip clubs. They will be recruited in entirely different ways and from entirely different venues. We would not want the men from strip clubs. SJG Milk'n Blues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErHo_oCkspc
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
The Protestants don’t recognize the pope; The Muslims don’t recognize the Jews; The Jews don’t recognize Christ; and The Baptists don’t recognize each other at the strip club.
WiseToo
2 years ago
Nobody except one former co-worker who used to go out with me from time to time. He was an old school older colleague who knew how to keep his trap shut. Nowadays I don't trust anyone with that information.
rickdugan
2 years ago
My friends know I go. I don't really do anything that I need to hide from them. One night after work at Hi-Liter a couple years ago, suddenly a chair at my table pulled out and a dude sat down...a sober co-worker who lived an hour away....and who was wearing gym shorts. Hashtag SMH. Finished my drink and bailed.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
one guy that I go to ballgames with knows and I ran into my lawyer at follies one day. He and I have had a lot of good discussions since and he has has helped me with some issues. No wife and no reason to tell kids.
Daddillac
2 years ago
Anyone willing to place a bet that SJG’s organization will still be at the same # of members in 10 years as it is now? Actually it could double by adding one within that time frame, but he/she will drop out after going hungry and being drained dry 24/7 from SJG’s goat!
Mate27
2 years ago
Anyone who knows me or has met me knows.
skibum609
2 years ago
No-one knows and no-one will if I stay away from dancers with heavy perfume, glitter, or lipstick.
loper
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion