Livin’ in the rick fugue: ROARing good TUSCL meet up edition

Monday, January 17, 2022 3:29 PM
We ricks have generally avoided TUSCL meetups because we don’t want to associated with normies (i.e., non-ricks). However, I’ve also been wanting to improve my rick fugue. That state I enter when I’m pleasantly drunk. The problem is getting sufficient alcohol into my system in a convenient manner. Lately, I’ve been soaking tampons in various kinds of alcohol and shoving them up my ass while I drink. But I want to figure out the best tampon-liquor combo. So I propose a meet up and an experiment. Double blind. I’ll hire a company to prepare a bunch of booze soaked tampons with the type of booze assigned randomly. A bunch of you damn dirty apes will show, insert, and we’ll see how much fun you have in the club. Hell, I’ll even make you co-authors on the no-doubt Nobel willing manuscript describing this work. What say you apes?

2 comments

Booze soaked ass tampons are only half rick. Whiskey IVs are full rick. Or alt full rick is to hold in a whiskey enema during a 3-hour shit-texting session with an unemployed junkie. Alt alt full rick is to inject whiskey into Ron DeSantis's prostate with a hypodermic needle right before he assfucks you.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I recommend you get BBBC to host this party. He seems to know just how to stuff it deep in the back door.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion