Important rick issue: keep the Green M&M slutty

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 2:36 AM
If you perverted apes are bothered by the change in the green M&M’s footwear - and you should be - sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/keep-the-green-m-m-sexy You hairless apes KNOW the green M&M is a horny slut. Let’s keep her that way. ROAR!!!

6 comments

If this fails I’m only eating reeces pieces here on out.
shailynn
2 years ago
Pro tip: if you turn up the heat before FS from the green M&M, you won't need lube.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I don’t know why my brother rick calls you a girly ape libby or Ilbby or whatever the fuck. You make some delightful comments and that is one of them. Imma take a drive to find the guy that is tryin’ to de-slutify the green M&M but I’m in too much of an alcoholic fog to figure out where I should be going. Anybody want to help a rick out?
rickthelion
2 years ago
You're a special type of weirdo if you care about the green Eminem's lady that much. I didn't even know she changed her Footwear. What about the lady with the glasses is that sex appeal gone to?
Tiburon
2 years ago
Lol damn speech to text. That's supposed to say M&Ms
Tiburon
2 years ago
Tiburon, your bitterness that the Green M&M will not fuck anything but a large feline, and would not even look at a non-land animal, is really obvious.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion