I found Scrubby out in the wild!! 🧽

Saturday, January 29, 2022 3:17 AM
Screaming something about sin and repenting Proof for CJKent [view link]

24 comments

More Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
•
2 years ago
Was he shouting “FUCK THIS CLUB DON’T GO IN THERE ALL THE RAVIEWS ON TUSCL ARE FAKE.”
shailynn
•
2 years ago
But shouldn't he have liver and onions is a styrofoam takeout container?
ilbbaicnl
•
2 years ago
Making fun of neurodivergent strip club patrons is low
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Fuck @shailynn, that made me chortle
SneakyClubster
•
2 years ago
Icey, calling anyone ~neurodivergent~ is so low that only keyboard kowards do it. Nicespice, looking at your picture and the guy's sign, was this a covert I AM A CHRISTIAN CULT outreach? There used to be some people who did that in a major intersection and in front of a civvie night club. They were covert though. I tried to talk to them. They would not admit that what they were doing was about the night club, or that they were promoting the I AM A CHRISTIAN CULT. Indirectly though they would say that they were opposing Satan. Was this what the man you saw was doing? Did you try to talk with him? SJG Weather Report - Weather Report (1971) [FULL ALBUM] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF0CYhVu4gI
san_jose_guy
•
2 years ago
That guy seems too normal…
Cashman1234
•
2 years ago
Lol 😂
nicespice
•
2 years ago
Lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Lmfao!
MackTruck
•
2 years ago
Desert scrub is right about nice spice manipulating shit via dms
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Bacon!!
JimGassagain
•
2 years ago
Hmm, idk Scrubby whether you have personally experienced “your asshole fucking removed from your body while in prison” but that definitely hurts…I wouldn’t say I’m pissed persay…but I’m feeling a pain in the rear!
nicespice
•
2 years ago
PITA?
Mate27
•
2 years ago
Nicespice. Trying to claim I'm dougster while you asked dougster go come back and troll just shows what a dumb troll you really are. You only manipulate these dumb tricks coz it's the only free contact they have with a girl
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
^^^ you should monetize the black market on oxygen, too. And push that to all your stripper hoes you hype up and buy fast food for. Yiu could corner the market!! Lol..
Mate27
•
2 years ago
I let a few use it. Turn my place into an oxygen bar lmfao
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Oh goodness, I haven’t gone on a rampage accusing you, Icey, of being dougster in like over 3 years. The hospital stay bringing back old memories? And I mentioned txtitty recently…who yes is likely dougster but at this point I don’t try to guess at accounts anymore. Especially because of some accounts that are floating around that others are certain is me but in reality is not…I don’t want to play that fools game anymore lol Anyways, if you’re feeling hurt and left out from my comment earlier, then I’ll go ahead and make it even and say I wouldn’t mind if Trapbaby304 is also revived to argue with as well. 😘 Of course I don’t 100% know if that would end up making you feel more included, but I have my suspicions there hah
nicespice
•
2 years ago
You got him back and you still stir shit on here in dms. You're the biggest troll here coz you manipulate the geriatric trick clique
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
I’m sorry you don’t like my dick pics 😭 my feelings are hurt
nicespice
•
2 years ago
What if I send another DM to you with a better camera angle? Would you like it more?
nicespice
•
2 years ago
I’m feeling so left out! NiceSpice doesn’t DM any photos of her bacon, or sausage, or trouser snake, or meat whistle to me! Wtf! I’m getting FOMONSDP!
Cashman1234
•
2 years ago
Mr. Scrub, you show profound signs of rage. In reply to Ms. Spice’s photo of you you said: “did you get a reason to leave your fucking retirement center, OLD MAN? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOURSELF, FUCK ALL THAT IS HOLY TO YOU and you need to have your asshole fucking removed from your body while in prison and FUCKED HARD” I think you need to find ways to calm yourself. Have you considered cutting a hole in a melon, taping a face to it, and then pretending that you’re facefucking the person whose photo you’ve taped to the melon?
DoctorPhil.
•
2 years ago
But you have to promise not to use a photo of Miss Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Scrubslayer” Thunberg. That’s Mr. Skibum’s jam and you don’t want to explore the dark shit that goes on in that guy’s head. You’re welcome!
DoctorPhil.
•
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion